sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
hunt!
hoping for two wolves to join in!
set on 2-2-2020

It has been some days since she had been bruised by the mighty elk- while Uriel didn't let it show, but she couldn't say it didn't hurt. Sleeping was the most painful part, she couldn't bend to her right side nor' sleep on it. It has gotten better, a lot better in those few days that now she can do a lot more then before, and now.. Wanted to go after the one who did it to her.

However, the lioness needed others to help. That was the issue.

565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
gonna guess on a setting for this!

Kiwi wanted to hunt, but there were not many she could call on.  Aerasha and @Enkhtuya we're both away on missions, though she wondered what took the latter so long.  Only @Yami was still here, and when she spotted the elk, Kiwi let loose a call for her friend.  Hopefully she'd be nearby to help, but if not, perhaps another willing ear would hear.

She didn't want to get close enough to spook them, so approached slowly.  As she did so, she circled, reading the herd.... it would be best to go for the weakest prize, if she could.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
She was searching for the stag with wolf bite markings on his back legs, perhaps scabbed by now, but not healed. Uriel circled the herd, silver eyes watching with a keen interest to where he would be, as surely the one who hurt herself and Holly would be around. She was determined for revenge, to bring his legs to the fellow lioness. 

However her circle led to another wolf in her territory, as she heard someone call for others, and approached quietly to not scare off the herd, "hunting party?" Uriel questioned and prodded, wondering if others were around.. Despite the unsettling feeling of her one-day to be claimed territory, a hunting party would be a delightful activity, especially for the revenge she sought for.

565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
The stranger who responded wasn't anyone Kiwi knew, but that might prove to be a good thing.  The girl knew nothing of the woman's intentions... so she was a potential recruit, maybe.  She cut straight to the chase at least.

If they come, she replied in a hushed tone.  It was only Yami now, but she didn't necessarily want Uriel to know that.  We live nearby.  The peak was a territory away, hopefully her call would carry on the still air.

Is it only you? she asked, glancing sideways.  If so, this would be harder.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
She nodded, taking note there was a pack nearby, that was not Legion, nor' Whitebark Stream, "I see.. I live here." She gazed at the other without malice, but there was a hint of coldness, as she indirectly stated that the land she entered, is Uriel's claim.

"There is not," she shook, as the day was here, Hemlocke wouldn't come, and she wished not to burden Holly already, "I am Uriel of Skyward."

"Perhaps we can still try, despite numbers reduced." It was silly, to think the two could take down the stag. However, he is wounded, their would be a noticable limp, causing him to slow-down. Perhaps with two, unsurprised wolf who planned to attack, they could be victorious. As much as she was displeased on someone hunting within her grounds, she was more determined to take down the one who harmed herself, and Uriel's friend.

565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Hmm.  Not too many to defend it, I see. Kiwi gave a smile, but it was one of self assuredness.  She had her mountain, and while she didn't have many herself, she had no problems looking down on the wolf for a claim without a pack.  Hypocrisy never stopped her before.

If you think you can keep up, I am willing to try.  She stretched, then looked over at the deer.  We'll want to cut it off, quickly.  If they didn't and more deer assisted it, they wouldn't make the kill.  It needed to be isolated and maimed for this to work.
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Room to grow." She wasn't sure of the origin of this wolf, but refrained from showing weakness, and the irritation that was growing just a bit. The other smelled of others as well, so perhaps another nearby Pack. Uriel did not want to start yet another issue with a neighbor. She already had feelings against Legion. She had to let it slide... For now. It could be said her groups ideals was a wish, but made her a hypocrite in return.

"He is injured," she pointed out the male stag, ignoring the taunt, "if they run, he will fall behind."

565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Kiwi felt a smug satisfaction when her words landed, as was usual.  Talking down to others just felt so good.  Uriel didn't react visibly, which was too bad, but she didn't give much of a reply either.

Kiwi felt bolstered with even more confidence and looked at the deer with renewed interest.  Okay.  You take left, I'll take right.

Together theyd herd it, keep it running, and inspire the herd to leave it behind.  Kiwi paused a moment to meet Uriel's eyes for confirmation, then began to briskly slink towards the herd.  No time like the present.
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
rolled success for herd moving away from main target

Uriel nodded, finding no reason to argue. She prowled to the left, quietly circling the herd.. Watching the injured stag. She had a thirst for the vengence, and bring down the foe who hurt her comrade.. As a Major should, avenge her vassals. For the ward, she believed, he felt like a threat. Silver eyes glowed in desire as she slowly lurched forward.

However, the lioness yet attack. She knew if the attempt of to rile them up, he would only attack in rage with any other. She wanted to wait till the rest were seperated.. So they did, with only a bit of time. They wandered further away from him, perhaps he was staying behind to guard, Uriel didn't know. She looked over to Kiwi, and nodded, and attack in waiting.

Was the other ready?

She was.

565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
this month is killin me! Mind if we wrap this in a few? Gonna roll for slowing target down - success!

As Uriel went one way, Kiwi went the other, keeping careful watch.  It went smoothly... the herd did not scatter until they wanted them to, and as they did, the two wolves took positions meant to drive their quarry askance.

Once the deer was separated, Kiwi tracked the movement of her hunting partner, then struck.  Her teeth found grip on the stag's hindquarters and she dug in, feeling the muscles tense in her jaws as the creature bellowed.  Instantly she tore to the side and leapt away as the hooves struck out towards her... catching only air.  Grinning with a feral intensity as the scent of blood compelled her, she made for her next attack, knowing they could wear their prey down.