Haunted Wood Sad but true
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Joining 
She and her newly found pawn had been trekking for a while and it was an interesting journey and she felt confident that she finally found a good recruit but only time would tell if that were true and the dark demon looked to her handsome follower (and perhaps his friend) and smiled. "Here we are any questions before I  call our leader?" She questioned
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Any posting order?

Santiago studies their surroundings, he’s eager meet their leader. His new leader. He’s not exactly sure what to expect, but he goes in head first, ready for whatever it is to come. 

This trek has been long, he’s sure his newly found companion, or rather his plus-one, @Clarence would also think so as well. The males naive, innocence amazes him still. Yet he still allows the other to follow, thinking he could yet make a great warrior out of him. And perhaps he can, but that’s for a later date.

Lastly, his silvermoon eyes gaze back to the raven furred she-wolf. “No, estoy listo.” He drawls back easily. Confidence written all over him as he gazes around.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Probably once each "round" after I post.

She nodded and looked to the other male whom she had yet to meet officially but they needed the extra members so that they were to survive with all of the new mouths to feed. And without further ado she lifted her head and let out a melodious howl for @Hela and would wait until she came.
”Common” "Spanish"
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Sorry it took so long for me to get to this <3

It had been a long walk, Clarence thinks, but he was glad he went. In his naivety, Santiago was one of the nicest wolves he'd ever come across - not that he'd come across many so far. But still, he was happy to follow him into this new place with this woman. 

They had to meet the leader of this pack. In truth, Clarence knew nothing about packs or their structures or how they worked at all, but he was excited to learn. He had nothing to base it off of, no experience or memory to go back to.

The boy shifted his paws on the ground as they waited on the other wolf to show up, nervous but excited.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She had given the girl plenty of time to show up to allow them into the ranks and the new mother was an impatient one. "Well if you guys run into her feel free to make her away that I allowed you guys to join. Welcome to the nightwalkers." She had to get back to her young and departed but not before glancing over to Santiago slightly before walking off.

Serem our feel free to post once more or archive.
”Common” "Spanish"