Haunted Wood You know what they do to guys like us
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Joining 
It had been almost a month since Black Hat had made an effort to contact him. He had no reason to stay loyal to any sort of pack run in that way- with faded borders and scattered members. No better than a bunch of rogues. 
so @Valour 's  offer in mind he made his way back to the place he began, promising himself it would be different this time. Even if it was him that made it different. 
But first, he had to clear things up with @Hela
He knew he couldn't just walk in and out of the territory without permission, and the way he had treated her wasn't appropriate either. If he wanted any sort of potential leadership role in this pack, he needed to fix things. 
He crossed the border as though he had never left, shedding the self doubt like a dirty cloak, and howling for the Alphaess.
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
But he had left, and thus the scent she tracked back over the border was no packmate of hers, but a trespasser. The woman was in no mood to contend with any more threats to her authority, and so did not bother with words when the rear of the man finally came into view. She is courteous enough to offer a warning snarl, but that is all that leaves her maw before she charges toward him, fangs aimed for his flank as she moves to shove him into the dirt.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
A grave misjudgment on his part- he realized this all too late as she tears towards him, aiming for his flank. His shoulder is still damaged from the boar and he moves just slightly too slow, her weight crashing into his with fury and sending his hindquarters stumbling under himself. 
He braces himself, lowering his head and pinning his ears in a recognition of his fuckup. 
"I'm here on Valour's request. I understand I left...I wouldn't be back if not for his asking." 
He explains quickly, watching her movements carefully. 
" I called you to clear the air between us." 
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
He hits the dirt, lowering himself into a semblance of subservience she can appreciate. His explanation earns only a growl, a snap of her fangs as clear indicator he’s misspoke. “Valour is not your leader. I am. If your loyalty is not clear, you are not welcome.” A final chance; all things considered, they needed more warm bodies. But his mistrust, and ire toward the cowardly man would not fade any time soon.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Her words are venomous and also, unfortunately true. 
"I don't know you well enough. No fault of yours, of course. It's a flaw of my upbringing I trust few and obey fewer." There was no wolf in these woods, or the entire Teekon range, Memory would blindly obey. "That said Ive heard enough of Venegance's reputation to know you deserve respect. Valour's told me you're pulling the pack out of a nosedive. I misjudged you apparently." 
He lets the words process, hoping it cools her ire. "I didn't range far from the territory. Ran into Black Hat though he seems to have vanished. When he did I realized it was pointless staying loyal to him. "