The Sunspire you were my cup of tea but i drink champagne now
387 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

he'd abandoned the coast once more, his attention now set on the towering mountain range that rest between him and the volcano he sought. the inky ghoul had assumed that even if he could not see the silhouette of the fuming mountain or the puffs of smoke drift into the air, that perhaps gaining some high ground would do him good. he could scout out ahead the path he'd take during his trip, and all the dangerous that would come with it.

and so that's how he got here, atop the tallest peak that lied within the stretch of the towering summits. unfortunately, reaching the crest of the mountain was beyond his limits. so instead he took to seeking out a ledge along one of the more worn down paths, eager to get a glimpse of the valley that rest below.
available for threads
available for sprees
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

do you mind if we back or forward date this a little? Its up to you, just a couple days.

With the claiming of their territory under way, Yuudai thought it best to further explore the surrounding territories as well. Searching for their secrets and how best to use them to his and his packs advantage should the need ever arise. Of course this lead him to the looming mountain just south of the Empire.

The formidable peak was a dangerous adventure, given the time of year, but Yuudai had experience with the melting snow and the steep angles. Confident the man ventured higher and higher, seeking a vantage of the whole area, the vale and the surrounding land.

Much to his surprise a strangely familiar scent mingled with his chosen path. Arching a brow, Yuudai was distracted following the stranger. The ledge was perfect spot. And even without inching toward the edge he could see for miles in every direction. However, the ebony man was his first priority. Yuudai let out a chuff, notifying the man of his presence. Wary as ever.
387 Posts
Ooc —
set it for 4/1! does that work?

it was not so much the scent of man that caught the ghoul's attention. rather, it was the alluring yet faint aroma of several women in heat that turned his focus to the pale wraith and revealed a face he would have admittedly rather gone without seeing again. but, there was no running away now, was there?

"come to chase me off again?" he asked with an arch of his brow, curious to know if history would repeat itself. he wasn't one to hang onto grudges, especially not over something as trivial as some unfamiliar patch of land. he just hoped the nameless titan would feel the same and that this time, things might go a bit smoother between them.
available for threads
available for sprees
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

SORRY Ive been struggling with muse! Let me know if you would rather end this then continue

Yuu couldn’t help the small smile that tilted his lips as he shook his head. “No, not this time,” He had to admit now, in hindsight, he had been a little presumptuous in their previous meeting. Clearing his throat, he took a hesitant step forward. “I am Yuudai. Perhaps we could start over?” His circumstances had been very different when they last spoke, and now it was easier to show the man his true nature.