Haunted Wood My oh my!
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Ah okay!

He follows her expectantly, moderately excited to see these pups. He’s not a guy who really messes with kids but, for the sake of the pack and getting to know these little scoundrels he will do it. Better to let them get to know him so they’re on his side when they’re older, or maybe they’ll just overrule him when they get older. Who knows at this point. This pack is all about rank challenging it seems and no one really focuses on actually providing the best for the pack. In time it will be changed.

He comes closer and nods in acknowledgment to Hashut as more of a silent greeting. He’s eager to meet these pups. A small smile can even be found on his muzzle if one looks hard enough.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
51 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Pping Valium with permission
The young pup heard her mother outside and ran to her. Like how dare she leave and not return before she woke up; absolutely unacceptable, She had been awake for like five whole minutes and she was absolutely starving and when she saw the other wolf next to her she cocked her head to the side and stared up at him as if to say who the hell is this guy. If she even understood.

Her brother was soon to run after her and seemed to not watch where he was going and barreled into her; ultimately knocking her into her mothers ginormous paw.(at least to her.)
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santiago watches the brown and black pup emerge from its hiding spot and he smiles slightly at the little chunk of a pup. “Que lindo.” He comments as she tilts her head up at them.

“What’s this ones name?” He asks Serem before seeing another come stumbling out behind the first. “What’s that ones name?” He chuckles down to them, side eyeing Serem.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She watched as her female pup cane charging out of the den first and was yapping in protest to her disappearance and then not soon after Valium had came tumbling out of the den sending his sister into her paw and was now gnawing on her foot as if to say she was starving. she chuckled at their foolishness. "That one is my son Valium." She pointed to him with her nose then looked down at her daughter. "This little spitfire is Lithium." She said with a smile as she gazed upon them and gave them some of the meat she had brought but not before chewing it up for them and she watched as they gourged themselves on it.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Sorry just a little warning ⚠️ He has a fucked up memory about eating puppies.

He watches them run about and beg their mother for food. His brows furrow as she regurgitates the food for them and he chuckles, watching the little pups eat it like they’ve never eaten before.

Then seemingly out of nowhere his mind reels back to when he was in the ring. The last time he’s seen a pup was there. His eyes unfocus, holding a hint of something else. He remembers the pups he saw, ribs showing, howling for their mother’s a few cages away after they’ve been weened. 

He remembers a particularly fucked up memory: There he stood in the ring. He was two years of age. He was more savage and stupid back then. A pup is thrown in the ring with him, a literal pup of ten weeks old he assumed. It was a test, so there he went. He rips the pup apart, the high pitched squeals he remembers from it forces him to press his ears to his skull.

Memories resurface often, but this one he knows now how wrong it was. Worse than most the others. The mother only a few cages away watching her pup get mauled to death, the smaller shaken with such a vigorous force that he rips it to shreds. And he relished it back then.

He shakes his head and blinks, his brows furrow and his expression is all of a sudden hard. “Perdóneme.” He growls, a resurgence of white hot anger as these memories resurface as he’s staring a pup in the face. He storms off into a brisk walk, heavy paws thudding agains the ground as he tries to make his escape. Hoping the pups will keep Serem there.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He seemed to be amused by her young and for a moment he had dazed out of the real world it seemed and when he had growled the woman stepped in front of her pup; pushing it behind her and watched as the man ran off. Part of her wanted to run after him but something told her maybe he was better off alone but she was conflicted. Perhaps she wasn't the only one battling her demon.

When her brother appeared through the trees she knew she could go now and she went after him. "Ve más despacio!" She yelled.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He had just gone a hundred meters or so into their foresty domain. His ears still pressed to his skull, the tag on his left irritates and he shakes his head vigorously. He flops his body down to the ground, lying his chin on the ground and rubs a large paw over his tagged ear. Letting loose a long, dramatic growl he reels back in his haunches into a sitting position and bring his hind leg up to scratch at his the offending tag on his ear.

He’s really just being a cry baby now. After he itches his ear so hard he sees a few pieces of fur fly off he know he should stop. He gets up and paces circles around a tree. He didn’t think he would’ve snatched the puppy up, his memories aren’t as bad at that. He’s more disappointed in himself.

Then he remembers the way Serem stepped in front of her pup like she expected him to do something. That alone makes more hatred swirl within him. He’ll clear his head. He decides. By pacing around this tree for hours. It’s what he’d do in his cage, pace for days on end even.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She slowed and had lost his trail for only a split second. Lucky for her she was very familiar with these woods and the sub territories within it and she found him fairly quick however she didn't go up to him right away. She simply lurked behind a nearby tree. She gave a low chuff; treading carefully. "You good?" She knew flashbacks when she saw them and she understood the pain they normally brought.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He jumps a bit at her appearance. He didn’t hear her announce herself and he snaps his porcelain up eyes to meet her. He nods once at her question and starts walking towards her. “Yes...” he searches for the right words but can find none. “I wasn’t going to hard your pups.” Is what he decides to settle on.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She didn't believe him for one second and quickly saw through the whole facade. "You sure, you didn't look fine." She stated simply. "Well I knew that, I guess my instincts weren't so sure." She still couldn't feel why she did step in front of them. A year ago she would of just let them die and protect herself but it was different.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Sorry! I just got back from Cali and I’ve been preoccupied haha! ?

“I do not expect you to trust me so completely so fast, cariña. I am an outsider after all.” He points out with a weak smile and a shrug.

Walking closer to meet her he shakes himself off and with the motion metaphorically shakes off whatever issues he’s apparently having. He doesn’t like to bother others with his issues. He never has had someone to talk to and he doesn’t need one now. So shielding his emotionally weak self with that devil that always seems to shake through the cracks is what he does. 

Gabriel’s facade of that devilish killer comes back in full and that horrid smirk reaches his maw. Rolling over to her easily, he gently butts his head against the crook of her neck and shoulder. The thick plume of her fur is like lying his head on a cloud he briefly relates before pulling back.

“Do not worry about me, chica. There is no point to.” He says finally, his voice casual despite his words.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She gave a small smile. "Oh don't worry I don't trust anyone easy. Yourself included. Just know that your not the only one battling their demons. We're a pack of mercenaries....we're all running from something whether that be mental or physical demons." And boy did she know. "Hell even I have demons that like to bite me in the ass sometimes; some quite literally." She chuckled and nudged him softly.

Its all good!
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He chuckles at her. “Si, si. That is reasonable.” He agrees, deciding he rather likes the way she nudges him back. He gazes towards her. “May I try again?” He asks hopefully. “With the pups.” He references.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He agreed with her and she felt good about that. She was skeptical however when he asked to try again but she ultimately agreed. "Sure" Seeing as though it'd have to happen again.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He smiles, the action almost sweet if one looks into it hard enough and he nods once in acknowledgement. “Thank you, cariña. I’ll do better next time, no?” He cocks his head at her. “Promesa.” He finishes deeply.