Hoshor Plains We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Private 

@Speedy @Ira backdated to March 16th
PUPPY PERMISSION THREAD

It was almost time to return to the river, with the scouts returned after preparing for the arrival of the rest of the pack, Emrik knew that Ira would be anchoring to leave. He had hoped that it wasn’t his fault for the delay in their leaving. His paw was mostly healed, and the gash on cheek, which had become infected, was only mildly tender.

Returning to the task at hand, Emrik knew that it was only a matter of time before Speedy went into heat, and they knew they wanted to have children again this year. It was only right and responsible that they seek permission from Ira first. Tilting his head up to the sky, Emrik let out a howl calling his leader and his mate.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The scouts had returned and as she hoped, with good news...aside from Emrik's injuries. At least those seemed minor and he had Speedy. Now all that was left to do was to move. The call came as a surprise to the Count, she had expected everyone to be prepared. When the roan woman arrived though, she just saw Emrik. You called for me? She hoped this was not bad news, but perhaps Speedy did not want him to travel back so soon with his injured paw.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She was already looking for Emrik when she heard his summons echo across the plains. It wasn't often that she let him out of her sight since he returned home, especially with his wounds still healing. So when she had returned to the den with breakfast and he was nowhere to be found, she had dropped the food inside and gone to find him. She was probably being a little much right now, but knowing that he had fallen into hole and knowing how much worse things might have been had scared her. So she had often searched him out when he wasn't with her. She always said it was to check on his wounds, and to some extent it honestly was, but she also just wanted to be around him and feel thankful that he returned with injuries that she could easily heal. 

When she arrived, she came to Emrik's side, brushing against him while offering the Count a dip of her head in greeting. Hey, Ira, she said with a warm smile. Then she looked to her mate and waited for him to speak. She had had a strong feeling this was about their wish to have puppies, the thought making her heart skip a little. Her heat would come soon, and with everything that had been going on, they hadn't spoken to Ira about their plans yet. She wanted the Count's blessing and permission, and she knew Emrik did too.
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg

The prideful Count arrived, swiftly and with purpose. An attentive leader as ever. "Ira." Emrik dipped his head, respectful of his friend and conscientious of the request resting on his mind. The man's beautiful mate was next, with a quick brush and a courteous nod of her own head. "Speedy." He gave his wife a look, indicating the topic for which he had call the two woman he respected most.

Clearing his throat, and pulling on a confidence he wasn't sure suited him. "Ira...ma'am....Speedy and I...we'd like to seek your permission to..." For all the false bravado Emrik employed, he couldn't quite find an eloquent way to ask what exactly he wished to say. "Ira, Speedy and I we'd like the opportunity to start our family." Finally, the words seemed right, as he took a step forward.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ah, she should have guessed as soon as the healer arrived. Speedy mentioned once before that they had spoken about having a litter. Ira couldn't help but smile as Emrik tried to find the right way to ask his question, though the answer she hoped was already obvious. Emrik you and your mate have done more than most for our home. I have no doubt that everyone would question my leadership if I denied you two. Perhaps it wasn't that uncommon for only the leaders to breed, Valette liked to keep it that way in Easthollow, but where she was from as long as you had proven yourself worthy to the pack, there was no question. You have my permission.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She felt her mates nerves before she heard them in his voice as he struggled to get his question out. She pressed into him even more, offering her silent support. There was no need for him to be nervous with Ira; she was honest and fair, and Speedy was here with him. She wanted to tell him all those things, but hoped her warmth against him might portray her feelings. 

Still, she couldn't help but feel immense happiness and excitement as Ira officially gave them permission. She grinned first at Emrik and then at the Count. Thank you, Ira, she offered.