Northstar Vale Thistle Crown
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Private 
@Takeshi, an hour or so after this thread!

Still in bliss after her encounter with Yuudai, she forgot all about her situation. Once they parted, the little woman wandered the vale happily with her tail flowing left to right, a bounce in her step as she felt everything was finally falling perfectly into place. Instead of running back into her den to hide from a certain individual who was certain to come rounding the bend any time soon, here she was enjoying the day, listening to the birds and observing the season's newest blossoms. Completely forgetting that just because she had successfully mated... it didn't mean that her heat was over.

Thoughts lingered on what this would mean for her and Yuudai in the future... and Hiromi of course, eventually they would all have to be on the same page, confirm what it meant for them all. The last thing she wanted was to cause strain between the three friends, wanting nothing but to remain as close as ever. If only she was aware that all this, would all soon come crashing down all around her, and here she was, watching a couple of blue birds do their own beautiful courtship dance between themselves.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
They were settling in quite well. Most of the time Takeshi was aggressively marking borders, claiming the whole place as his, and in his head subsequently claiming everything that lied within. Hiromi was here, Reiko too, another pretty little thing called Ibis. But there were men- Tobias, a stranger, and Yuudai, a man from the past. The former he distrusted, the latter he detested. Always crawling all over his bitches- he needed to find his own turf. There was certainly not enough room for the two of them. 

Soon his thoughts were proven true. Coming to him on the breeze, making all the fur stand up on his spine. The heatscent of his pet- and mingling with it, the scent of Yuudai. His feelings were conflicting- on one hand, an unbridled excitement that his little wife was finally a woman. Finally his for the taking. And on the other hand- rage. Rage at the scent of Yuudai, the thought of the man being near Reiko during this time was enough to have him fuming. 

He followed the scent with determination. There was his girl, watching a pair of birds. Seemingly innocent. But he knew what that bitch had likely been doing behind his back, with that fucking scent all over her...

Reiko! How's your day going? He wonders as he slides up beside her, ice in his voice.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The lovely pair of bluebirds danced and sang their little hearts out, her tail swishing as she watched them while sitting. She wondered if that would be the tree they would claim for their nest in the next few weeks to prepare for their own family. Family, could that be a possibility between Yuu and her now? Her skin flushed at the thought, and heart fluttered in response to the sudden rush of oxytocin. 

It was his voice that destroyed the moment, so sudden as she didn't catch his scent while the breeze was against her. Takeshi! Surprised, though, she shouldn't be, with a tail wrapped tightly tucking under her belly, she eyed him like a deer in headlights. You surprised me. Trying to cover-up her shock at his sudden appearance, Reiko wasn't completely lying...

But he was indeed the last person she wanted to see right now. Maybe nothing would come from this? Certainly, he had left their pasts behind them. He hadn't spoken of it since they met in Emberwood after all! It's been a wonderful day so far, thank you for asking! How has yours been coming along? She said while trying to steady her heart rate in his presence.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Big round eyes and a surprised expression- Takeshi smirks in spite of the anger that brews within. She was cute when she looked like that. All scared for her life and livelihood- as if he'd ever truly hurt his princess. He couldn't imagine ever doing such a thing, only punishing her when she deserved it, perhaps. Right now did seem an awful lot like a time for punishment, and he knew exactly what he had in mind... but first, there was the conversation to address. 

I'm sure your day has been wonderful, babe. Just based on the scent of you, seems like you spent a lot of time hanging out with your friend Yuudai, huh? He wonders nonchalantly, keeping his voice cool and casual. It was a lot more fun to tell her that he knew what had transpired without saying it outright. Maybe even spark a little more of that fear in her gaze. Mine's been okay. But kinda feeling full of restless energy. Like I could just tear into a bitch right now if they looked at me the wrong way. He laughs with a lax shrug, though he could not control the ice in his eyes.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Takeshi had a certain expression, something that caused a pebble-sized stone to lodge itself deep into her throat, too large to swallow that she could almost choke on it! Yuu, the pale male could smell him off of her - where was he? Cerulean eyes scanned around them, hoping to see the samurai appear and cut in between them, he did say he'd protect her from Takeshi should things get sour didn't he?

Where could he be? Why didn't they stay together? The bliss of the moment completely leaving her thoughtless with lowered defenses. Now, what was she supposed to do?! I can spend time with whomever I please, Takeshi. She was the Empress now, that's what she could do! With furrowed brows she held herself high, looking the man right in the eye as she spoke up against him.

Though his frost fire gaze burned through her, she'd remain steady. Perhaps back in the clan we were engaged since pups, but here, I am my own woman. Trying to bluff, she pressed her chest against his, puffing herself out.
Healing (2/6)

130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Momentary fear- which gave way to confidence. Damn, how these lands had changed her- or perhaps just brought out her true side. The fire that had burned within her all along that now seeked to spread. He would not let it- he would cut out this fire here, as soon as possible. The girl had the audacity to address their bethrothal as no longer legitimate. Her puffed chest caused his laughter as he gazed down at the smaller wolf. 

Don't fool yourself Reiko. We're still bethrothed, no matter how far you run from our clan. He puffed out his own chest then, shrugging his shoulders in a roll as his hackles slowly rose with irritation. You've got your own pack now and everything, which is fantastic. But you can rise to the top and place me at the bottom and you'll still never be your own woman. Stormy blue eyes narrow. He would attempt to strike her across the face then, maybe with enough impact to throw her to the ground if he could. You'll always be my bitch. Don't you dare forget it.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
With faith in herself, she was certain Takeshi would back down and show just a little more respect for her new title. Sadly, that wasn't the case. He laughed right in her face and only towered over her higher than ever before. At this moment she had to stand her ground, keeping her position steady despite his defiance and overwhelming confidence. He was like a mountain she was trying to climb and he only ever got taller and taller and the peak further away with every step.

His words had cut deep. Like a sword straight through her chest, but the only time she buckled under him was with the strike that jostled her head. It took a moment for the Empress of snow to regain sight that wasn't tripled, to keep her head steady and cast a defiant glare to the man who had dared to put a paw on her.

He already knew, by his words she had no doubt he knew that she had bonded with Yuudai at this time. Perhaps this could win back some ground he took, one more time she began. And what if I bore Yuudai puppies? You and I both know what transpired. If I am yours as you say, could you raise them as your own? And should anything happen to the puppies by his fangs, the pack would have no quarrels with turning against him she was certain of that, and Reiko herself would feel no guilt in refusing his stay any longer.
Healing (2/6)

130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
A defiant glance back up at him, a steadying of her figure. Reiko begins to speak of puppies and his suspicions are confirmed- and anger heightened. Children with that bastard? Fucking wife-stealer? There weren't words to describe the hatred he felt for Yuudai. The men took both of the girls that belonged to Shi, including his long-time betrothed. He wouldn't take it. He wouldn't put up with this nonsense. 

The idea that Yuudai had met her in this way was disgusting to him- the thought that dear Reiko had been infiltrated by some lowlife was enough to make him want to vomit in his mouth. I'd raise them as my own. And make sure he doesn't try to lay claim over my wife's children, whether or not he fucked you. Whatever's yours is mine. His tone was respectful and smooth despite the casual sexism that tinged his words. Or I can just make sure all your puppies are mine for real, babe. He murmured, making an advance towards her with a sweeping step. It didn't matter whether she was interested or not- he would take what was his. If Yuudai wanted to plant a flag in his territory, he would pull that flag out and plant his own.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
His words were sharp, no matter how prepared she may think she was, every time Takeshi spoke it was another knife plunged into her chest and gut. Whatever yours is mine, there was no way to deter him from this. From the look in his eyes, expression, and posture; the man was infallible. Every retort she had, he had something to counter. 

Still, her head spun from his slap, a headache was beginning to ring in her ears, making all her thoughts a little fuzzy and jumbled. 

What was he saying? Making sure all the puppies are his? It took a moment before the words sank in, a look of horror spreading across her face. Owl eyed and flattened ears, she twisted and contorted awkwardly while trying to find her footing again, scrambling to her feet. N-no, Softly she shook her head, speaking her thoughts clumsily out loud. I chose him.

She had to go and find Yuudai, but where could he be? The world was spinning, all she could feel was his presence.
Healing (2/6)

130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: pp permission given, TW: rape and nastiness :(

Big blue eyes, flattened ears- like a deer caught in the headlights. She looked so out of it, but he couldn't help but find that frightened expression adorable. She was always pretty- even in sadness, fear, and anger. He would cherish her through all. If only her words were more obedient- who had she become? Thinking she had a choice? 

It doesn't mafter who you pick, Reiko. He breathed out hot air. That's what bethrothal means, dear. He tread closer, muscular and well-balanced like some kind of jungle cat. We didn't pick eachother. I didn't get a choice either- but you get to decide if you want be to be happy with it, like me, or if you wanna disobey and complain for the rest of your life. He licked his chops, circling around her with careful precision. I'll take you either way.

With that he reared up like a wild stallion, swinging foreleg over her body and then the other. Fangs grabbed greedily at her pale nape, practically yanking her backwards toward him. She was tiny beneath him, which he appreciated. So small, so cute. And so fucking disobedient. All the anger boiled up within him then, and he'd try and try as roughly as he could until he found his mark within her. And he wouldn't be gentle. 
f2b ofc pls >_>
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
With every word he uttered her heart raced a little more, threatening to burst out of her chest with its erratic thudding as she tried to gain her footing and flee - hoping to look around and spot Yuudai running over to them from anywhere, but he was nowhere to be found. 

Instead what she found was her body being devoured by his presence, one leg after the other, head pulled back as he mercilessly took her scruff, choking out any ability to yell out for help as all that muttered out were muted cries in a suffocating grip; and once it was all too late, once he found what he was looking for - the Empress gave in. Giving in to the shattering sensation that tore her apart from the inside out, his brutality leaving nothing but pain in its wake as every moment shared broke down the young Empress more and more. 

Hating it all, the moment lacked any love or tenderness that was shared between Yuudai and herself. There was no pleasure taken from it, but he was right. She could fight it and live in agony, meeting his force against her at every turn, to live a life of fear and frustration - or should she accept it as he did and live with the consequences that were placed upon them both by their parents and try to make the best of the situation?

As her body relaxed, her decision was made...
Healing (2/6)

130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Her body began to relax beneath him as she lost her fight. Of course! He knew she secretly wanted this all along, as much as she told him no, her heart screamed yes. The way she tried to push him away- it was all a game, as it always was with women. The girls who said no often meant yes, he had come to find over time. This was proof- the giving in, the loosening of her muscles, the lack of struggle against him. And truly, if he had known it would be this easy, he would've taken her much, much sooner. But the wait was well worth it- and he couldn't wait to see what would come of their union...