Haunted Wood Build Don’t Burn
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
All Welcome 
@Ghidorah

The new territory the great bear wolf has found himself in is interesting to say the least. The bear wolf walks along inside their territory, looking for his new companions. The one he looks for in this particular instance is the giant male with the canary pelt. The only other wolf he’s met that’s bigger than himself, if only by an inch and a few pounds. It impressed him really. So when his ivory eyes finally land upon his golden companion he saunters his way.

At a comfortable distance away and an easygoing smile laid upon his maw he announces himself. “Hola, amigo.” He greets. Nodding his chin to him, eyes shamelessly staring at the others form. “You are Ghidorah, no?” He asks smoothly.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The golden wolf, now back in the territory of the Nightwalkers, had goals in mind. Ghidorah knew that he was slacking very much so and noticed a few changes to the pack membership, like the absence of the Tzila girl, who cares. But if he was to measure up to try and rival the brat Warlord than he needed to focus all of his might on improving his dastardly skills with intense training. The man was calculative, deep in thought, he shut the world out for his brain to coordinate what he could do as his next course of action. The giant man was sitting alone, his pelt blazing in the sun and gave off a radiance of power, might, his large muscles were dripping with some sweat since he was under the sun for a little bit.

But, of course, he had to be bothered, and by someone he hasn't met before, of course, there would be new maggots lying around while he was gone. He swiveled his giant ears back to the approaching sound, and as of an instant, his ghost eyes slid towards the stranger that dared called him a friend, a mere waste of space was trying to talk to the equivalent of a God? A dark aura cloaked the golden man, in fact, he bathed in it. The stranger was right behind him, and Ghidorah felt it unpleasant to lay his eyes on such a creature that dare spoke to him, with his pupils contracted in utter annoyance, he loathed him already. But, as soon as he swung his giant head over to the man, there was no anger, no aura, nothing, he put his smiling mask on as if nothing happened looking as pleased as he possibly could.

"Oh!, so you have heard of me?" He purred in greeting as he snaked his body around to face the man with Ghidorah standing as high as he could with his stocky limbs doing all the talking. "I am flattered," he said smoothly and locked his silver eyes onto the males with a small grin to show off his pearly whites, "and who might you be?" The golden titan raised his brows with slight curiosity on his face.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santi knows already what kind of man he is. His plans might even be stalled by this man. Though all in all, he wishes the man to be a part of his plans. Perhaps if Danti plays his cards right he could go about the giant carefully brought to gain trust or maybe companionship between the two. The golden male before him could be quite the leader if he holds the right qualities. Sure, bloodlust is fine, the urge to kill is fine, but a leader must be balanced and that is what this pack needs: a balanced pair of leaders.

“Yo tengo.” He replies back, that same easy smile on his maw. His own ivory hues staring back at him expectantly. “Oh?” He purrs back. “Are you now? I have heard of you.” The grin he gives back is positivity devilish, the playful glint in his eye obvious. “I am Santiago Gabriel Arcos.” He introduces himself walking a few paces closer to the giant.

The canary furred male is only an inch bigger than himself, ten to twenty or so pounds to match as well. They could become a frightening duo if Santi has the chance to befriend the other. He grins, “Would you like to go on a hunt?” He asks a curious raise to his brow.
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The man spoke with a smooth voice as if they had been friends for years, though the man was smaller than him, he stepped a bit closer as he spoke and introduced himself as Santiago Gabriel Arcos. Though Ghidorah didn't care, if Santiago wanted to become acquainted with the tyrant that was Ghidorah, then he would be dancing with the devil, and the golden titan was pleased that he had a new toy to play with. "It is a pleasure Santiago," he purred with a grin, though it was a grin of false reality, for, in his mind, he was more than pleased that this man approached him, this foolish man made Ghidorah's job all the easier.

The curious man asked if the two would go on a hunt with a grin, and Ghidorah returned him with a more approachable smile, "of course, and while we hunt, we could get to know each other better," the man offered with a flick of his tail and an almost malicious, childish smile.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santi is already interested by the other, practically ensnared with curiosity. His porcelain eyes gaze over the others large form, finally meeting the wolf’s eyes much like his own–devilish. The mysterious glint in his ivory hues never deplete as Santi’s grin grows at the others reply. The purr in the males voice and those pearly whites on display for him to see, Gabriel knows the man is up to something just as much as Santi is himself.

He only replies back with a rolling, “Oh, is it now?” His accent pronounced along with his low voice. “El placer es mío.” He counters back.

Then as Santi asks for a hunt the other gives him an easy smile, though as his sentence progresses that smile contorts into an interesting type of smirk that Santi finds himself mirroring. “Would love to, canario.” He gives and he turns around only slightly to head a different direction to begin walking further into their territory expecting the other to come as well.

Santi tilts his chin up at the other. “Lead the way if you’d like.” He offers, white eyes never leaving the other. “You know the territory better than I at the moment.”
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Santiago continued on with the greeting and Ghidorah was getting some vibe about the male, the way he smiled, the way he talked back to the titan, it was all familiar territory, and Ghidorah's mind was telling him that Santiago would prove to be quite useful. Perhaps the ally that Tzila failed to be, but yet again, he wouldn't view these wolves as allies, but as puppets for his own plans, and like the puppets that they are, they become disposable at the end. But this wasn't the time to be thinking that, he had to rewind himself back to the present, Ghidorah had to remember to be calculative, to play his cards right. However, he would keep this Santiago in the back of his mind, "come, these woods can be unforgiving, and as your new packmate, it is my responsibility and honor to show you the territory and its quirks." The titan smoothly turned his body towards the thick mist like a snake with his ghostly gaze on Santiago.

"These woods are obviously dark and full of fog, and unfortunately for me, I stick out like the sun," Ghidorah began with his voice being informative as the two men began their hunt, "you would fit better my friend," he complimented with his brows raised. The key idea for the titan was to get others to trust him, like the poor and foolish girl that he brought captive with him.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
As the other speaks Santi continues to grin. It would be his honor to show him the ropes apparently. Santi doesn’t deny of course, rather he raises a brow in curiosity and falls into step closely next to the great yellow wolf. Those eyes still set dangerously upon Santiago, he doesn’t run from his gaze yet decides to meet it confidently with his own as they walk.

He agrees with the great man’s next sentence, he does stick out like a sore thumb. Anyone from miles away could probably see the stark brightness of his coat if the fog isn’t too thick. Then he hits him with the compliment. Santi agrees that his pelt is more in tune with their surroundings. 

He meets the other with a rolling chuckle. Still this man calls him friend loosely, hell, he’s done the same. Even though he sure they’ve both got some kind plan that’s stored away for later, to only rear it’s ugly head at the right time. Santi desires this beastly wolf to be a part of his. Would make everything go a lot smoother on the other end.

“I agree.” He says back. Then as they walk hoping to find some kind of prey Santi decides its a good time to ask questions. Though even as he asks he’s sure he’ll get some back as well, which he’s fully prepared to answer

His silver hues slide along the horizon before settling on the other. “Tell me, Ghidorah. What do you think about two fucking pups running a pack?” He asks, voice rather soft despite the words that come out. “Es interesante.” He hums out thoughtfully.
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ghidorah was quite pleased with himself on the account that he was getting agreement from Santiago, the golden man was not afraid to be "real" with other wolves to get on their good side even though he loathes it. But Santiago was quick to spill his ideas to Ghidorah, the grunt was foolish to have let the titan in on his thoughts, but the sun wolf was pleased to exploit these opinions for his own benefit. The man asked Ghidorah his thoughts on how two brats were running the pack, the man lifted his brow with his silver eyes sliding to Santiago thoughtfully. It was true that the titan held the same ideals as the Grunt, but the soldier was not willing to share his goals with anyone else.

It was about him, and him only.

But, even the titan knew that this was his opportunity to get a follower, "Well... I must admit.." He turned his golden head up to the sky as if he was contemplating on the idea but in actuality, he despised the current Warlord and was at equilibrium with Santiago's feelings. Even if he didn't have any. "It is not ideal," he said, at last, turning to Santiago with a slightly forced conflicted expression, "having two children running a pack of mercenaries is honestly a disgrace if you ask me," Ghidorah said with a slightly annoyed growl to him, "I bet you didn't know this but, the previous Warlord who was the size of me was slaughtered by that brat." The titan wanted to honestly laugh maniacally, but he knew he would lose his composure, so he looked at Santiago with utter disbelief in his voice.

Ghidorah didn't care that Vengeance was killed, in fact, he wanted to piss on his grave for being killed by a punk.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He chuckles sourly at the others reply. “It is, amigo. He says referencing the others sentence about it being a disgrace. His left ear twitches in irritation when his ears face backwards, due to the tag clipped into the appendage.

Then after the others next sentence Santi lets loose a booming laugh. “I did actually. It’s absolutely insane.” He notes, a smirk littering his face, elongated teeth on display. “How did it go by the way? All I know is that she challenged him unofficially. I never got the details. How did she even kill him?” He asks the golden wolf curiously, his own silver hues fixated on the male’s face. He’s hoping he’d get more details out of him than he did Serem, since the she-wolf is a bit more sensitive to the subject than the other male is.
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Santiago erupted with laughter as to mock how the previous Warlord has died, Ghidorah wanted to laugh too, but he wanted to cackle in front of Vengeance, to humiliate how he was struck down by a mere child. The golden titan wouldn't let that happen, no mere brat would strike him down for they would die trying, and Ghidorah wasn't afraid of smiting a few pests to get what he wanted, or he would have done it for the fun of it knowing the agony of their mothers once they realize their children are dead. The large man continued to eye Santiago as the man asked if he knew how it went down, Ghidorah pondered on this a bit since he actually didn't see it happen, "well she came back with blood stained on her muzzle, so I can only infer that she ripped out his throat since I was unfortunately not there to see the marvelous display."

The titan gave an honest answer, he wasn't there, but oh how so badly he wanted to see that, the mighty Vengeance took down by Hela, in fact, he would have eaten his corpse just for the spite of it. Ghidorah let out an amused huff, "oh if only I could rewind time, but I have to live with the fact Vengeance is dead," he looked unimpressed and a bit standoffish, but taking Nightwalkers would be all the easier with a child at the throne. "The pack feels a bit different with him gone, more peaceful," he purposely let that detail slip while sounding uninterested and casual.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He hums at the others first reply a quaint “Shame.” to go along with it, referencing how even Ghidorah didn’t get to witness the great feat.

As the other continues, Santiago’s eyes are fixated upon the other politely as he speaks, only occasionally shifting away to rake along the horizon for potential prey. “I see.” He says to the last sentence. “It does seem peaceful. Or as peaceful as a band of mercenaries could truly get I suppose.” He chuckles with a light shrug. 

Then the monochromatic male eyes slink onto the others form, a devious, yet knowing twinkle in them. “You’re planning something, are you not?” He rolls out enticingly. “No need to share, but I think our interests could...” he pauses, brows furrowing, porcelain hues meeting the others ghostly ones devilishly as he searches for the best words. “...coexist and prosper, with the right resources, I’d say. You’d seem like a formidable ally.”

He continues walking beside the monstrous wolf. “You don’t have to answer now, think about it if you like.” He says smoothly with a wink as the carry on through the forest in search of food.
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Santiago continued to speak to which Ghidorah ignored as he pointed his muzzle towards the foggy woods, his silver eyes scanning the twisted trees, nose twitching to the slightest scent. But perhaps their blabbering caused the prey to hide, Ghidorah so badly wanted to snap his fangs on Santiago's muzzle to shut him up so that he could concentrate but he kept to malicious intentions to himself. As the pair continued to walk, the titan's ears swiveled to the Grunt as he asked Ghidorah if he was planning anything and offered himself as an ally if he was.

But the titan knew better than reveal his plans to a low life maggot, "me?" He turned his face towards Santiago and made his face look genuinely confused as he raised his scarred eyebrow, "I am quite new here and wouldn't want to stir up any trouble," he wanted to laugh at himself. "But..." His voice got a bit low with thoughtful consideration, "if you are planning something, I would be happy to assist you my friend," he drew a small genuine but almost mischievous smile.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santi replies with a hearty laugh. “If you say so amigo. I understand.” He says finally as they continue to walk. 

Then as the other seems to swing to his side, side side eyes him with a grin on his face. “Hmm, much appreciated, amigo. I will not forget that.” He assures to the giant.

Then just when they thought they wouldn’t find anything Santi’s eyes land on something moving out of his peripheral. Food. He thinks with a lick of his chops. White orbs focus on a nicely sized hare that has the misfortune of Santi seeing it run. If the other male hasn’t seen it yet he veers his path a hair closer to the left to bump shoulders with the other. 

“Hare.” He states simply. “Over there. It already saw us. It’s time for a chase.” He says as he grins and starts off into a gallop slowly picking up pace. “Go to the left, I’ll try and herd it towards you.”
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
It seemed that he and Santiago would come to an agreement as the titan smiled a somewhat sinister smile even though he was trying to come off as more genuine. The man had found his prey and intsructed Ghidorah on what to do, normally, the Golden male would have ripped out his tongue for giving him an order. However, Santiago would prove to be a valuable ally so he kept him alive for now.

Ghidorah flicked his tail and nodded and stalked away to the correct position so that Santiago could drive it towards him.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Waiting for the male to get into position Santi crouches beneath some shrubbery. He’s eager to sink his teeth into something and it already has his blood pumping. Alas Ghidorah is in position, kicking out dirt and debris from behind him, he dashes out towards the rabbit. Muscles working in overtime, he’s beginning to close in on it. Veering to the right some he herds it closer to the giant male that awaits only a few meters off.