Haunted Wood phantom blood
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Private 
@Ghidorah - set 3/29, midday

The woods weren't as scary as Clarence had initially thought they'd be. It was quiet, yes, and dark in some places, but the boy found that as he walked, it wasn't all the same. There were trees here with strange branches that dipped down, sunlight filtering through them and warming his fur. It was cold out, but not too bad today. Besides, the trees cut the wind so it didn't hit directly.

It was nice here.

The spotted wolf had yet to meet many of his new packmates, but he was looking forward to it. Maybe they'd be just as nice as Serem and Santiago were, and he had a multitude of new friends waiting for him to meet. 

It didn't occur to the boy that it might be just the opposite.
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ah yes, another fresh mind to bend to my command, Ghidorah looked at the novice with a wicked smile in the distance, he lusted to toy with someone. The golden titan rested his devilish grin and replaced it with a sly smirk and his ears forward as he stood tall, but his movements were smooth, casual. Ghidorah looked to the other wolf that looked oh so lost to him, how cute. "I suppose you are new yes?" Ghidorah loomed over the stranger with his shadow slowly crawling on the ground with his ghost eyes illuminating his shadow.

"It would be rude of me not to introduce myself now would it?" The man purred with an amused expression that was stapled on his face, "I am Ghidorah, I am also a resident here and I would be so glad to share this home with you." Ghidorah went on, continuing to smile with his golden fur swaying in the wind with a smooth wave. The truth was he hated everyone and everything and saw everyone as a useless obstacle, or a cute little pawn in his large game of chess.
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Clarence was lost, but it wasn't a bad kind of lost. Not really. Just confused, exploring, learning his "territory", of which he still didn't quite get the concept. Packs, territories, leadership - it was all foreign to a creature who had lived a life of solitude in a cage. 

The man who approached him was a marble statue laced in gold, handsome in an untouchable way. A new friend, Clarence thought optimistically, curled tail waving behind him.

"Hello!" he greeted, red eyes round as he looked up at the larger man. Concepts like manipulation and social cues were also lost on the boy, and therefore he had no real defense against this man's intentions. In Ghidorah's mind, Clarence must have a flashing neon sign above his head that read USE ME. "I'm Clarence. My friend, Santiago, and I just joined. It's really nice to meet you!"
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
sorry my muse was dead, but now it has come back

The smaller seemed totally unaware of Ghidorah's intentions which pleased the titan, so he continued to give off a welcoming vibe as best as he could towards the man. The wolf's tail curled up in greeting as he wagged it with greeting, I wonder how cute he would look if I ripped off his tail and gave him a stubby one, oh how adorable that would be! The golden boy thought menacingly as he continued to smile a false smile. The smaller man greeted him with a hello and introduced himself as Clarence and how he and Santiago came into his woods together. Two beautiful birds that I get to play with, this really must be my day, "oh! Well, how lucky for me!" Ghidorah expressed with raised brows and blinking eyes, "I have met this Santiago not too long ago, an interesting fellow if you ask me, I didn't know he brought a friend," those last few words were coupled with a small sinister smile.

"You must tell me more about yourself if we are going to be living together," his voice was enthusiastic, despite him absolutely hating the fact that Clearance was sharing the same oxygen as him. But hey, the more worms, the better, Ghidorah had to remind himself if he were to one day rule this land and take his rightful place as the true Warlord of the Nightwalkers.
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
It's totally fine! I forgot to reply x-x

This man was so nice, and pretty too! All bright golds that looked so nice in the sunshine. His tail picked up in speed and his eyes crinkled in a smile. There was not a thought in his head that would suggest that Ghidorah was anything but a kind soul - a new friend. And he'd already met Santiago - this was perfect. "Santiago is the best," he announced with a soft sigh that belied the budding crush the boy was developing. "He met Serem and they liked each other so we decided to come down here. I like it so far, even though at first the trees were a little spooky." He let out a slight chuckle.

Tell him more about himself? Clarence didn't really know much. "Well, I like the color blue," he began, trying to think of what to say. "I think I'm gonna be a guard. I can fight okay, even if I don't always wanna." Red eyes traveled back to Ghidorah's. "What about you?"