The Heartwood inuusik ✾
387 Posts
Ooc —
she was well mannered and soft-spoken, making it easier to converse with her than many others. and despite her calm and collected appearance, she had surprised him with the fierceness in which she hunted. he hoped in time and with a few more visits, the two of them would come to make excellent friends.

"thank you", he let out in return as he reached to grab the offering, silently wondering what payment he should prepare for his next lesson. perhaps seashells would make a fine gift? "where should i call for you when i come to visit?" they'd met by chance, and so he wondered if there was a more preferable location to meet at in the future.
available for threads
available for sprees
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,078 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
her eyes glowed. "will you come to the mountain?" kukutux invited, indicating the not-so-distant spire of wild confidence that hydra and dirge ruled quite well. "to its little hills. call for me." she did not think the blackbear would find it unacceptable that he visited, for astaroth had already proven himself a genteel man.

she would not move off yet; she watched him, wishing to ensure that their meeting-place would work before she returned home. and as she stood near astaroth, she felt the pulse of the wound in her shoulder, a deep ache that demanded treatment, and yet filled the duck with a gratifying hunter's pride.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]