Ravensblood Forest Throw Me to the Wolves
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision was trying his best to maneuver the lands and always being cautious about whom he happened upon. He didn't want to meet anyone with any mal intent--though, it was bound to happen eventually. Not everyone could be so even tempered. There also seemed to be a good few lands where he had picked up on the stench of pack wolves. Those lands were the ones he was most careful not to wander too far into. After all; that was trouble waiting to happen. Enemies in the making. Best to use caution. 

He would decide to stop and rest at a small creek running through the forest. It was particularly dark in this area. The overhead swathed in dark green leaves. It seemed unforgiving here. Not a place he was abundantly anxious to stay within. His head fell nearest the water and his tongue lapped hungrily at the cool waters. It weren't as though his thurst was a burning one and he was quickly satisfied. He sat backwards and curled his tail around him as a yawn seemed to meander its way from his jaws. He rumbled in annoyance with himself. Was he getting lazy? That was far from the case. Still--there was little cause to be so tired. He'd had plenty of rest.  It dawned on him quite painfully: This was boredom. His days had been filled with wandering, few interactions, and more wandering. Purpose seemed further and further from his grasp. All in due time. The sun was close to setting for the day, but his own was just beginning.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

3 Posts
Ooc —
With the dipping of their sun, daylight began to wane - and Luhan opted to stop for the night. The bleeding forest welcomed him with the potential of sizeable prey and a suitable place to rest, so the hooded yearling assumed his hunt for supper. 

A dispersal wolf, he'd branched off from his birth pack with the Springtime thaw. With no real desire to seek a mate and settle down, no drive to ascend the hierarchy nor any consideration for those most beloved who might miss him, Luhan had made the easy decision to follow his wild dreams of a bigger, wider world. The weeks had flown by, and still the boy was without regret.

When he took note of a stranger (potential new friend, yay!), excitement bubbled to life in his chest. Luhan loped closer with a joyfully swinging tail as he yipped his cheerful greeting, and without bothering to offer pleasantries or introductions, he swept low into an inviting play bow.

THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
As fate would have it Collision would not be left to his own devices for much longer. The newest addition to his life would appear  and there would be an immediate comfort about him, but it was not something that Collision would necessarily condone. Blatantly pleased with himself the boy would bow before him, but it was not a greeting. This was familiar--playful. Collision's ears fell back against his head. 

"Uh," He would clear his throat and stare at the boy inquisitively, head adjusting to the side leaving him clearly perplexed. Why was this lad so quick to decide Collision was not a threat to him, "What?" As though he had missed the kid saying something Collision continue to stare at him. He found his footing and stood up. His thick tail waivered side to side, but it was not in pleasure--new found was the feeling of uncertainty. Caution. Clearly, this boy had been sheltered to so openly cast away worries.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA