Swiftcurrent Creek i'm not like your man
12 Posts
Ooc — summer
All Welcome 
@Naiel liquid timeline here

Lacoste licks his lips, finishing off the last of his meal of fish. The bones that were not swallowed lay scattered in front of him; he sees no use for the thing and tossed it back into the creek from whence it came. Shrugging out the tension in his shoulders, he stands, shakes out his pelt, and begins to walk slowly along the river with careful grace. Head down like a panther on the prowl, eyes up in search of anyone at all.
commonfrench
4 Posts
Ooc — Van
The creek was far better than the swamp, at least. The big guy he'd done battle with had mentioned something about getting a group together and sticking around, and Nai, being a man of his word, planned on doing just that. After all, he was a worthy opponent, and Naiel found that he kind of liked the dude. Even if he was way too fucking big. 

Blue eyes widened when he spotted another slinking along the edge of the creek, and he brightened, bounding forward and skidding to a halt a few feet off. "Hey! Guess I'm not the only one out tonight," he stated with a smile.
12 Posts
Ooc — summer
Woah. This guy was full of energy, like a child. So smiley and eager to greet him- Lacoste halts and lifts his head upward to look at the blue eyed boy. Hey, he drawls, Guess you're not. As if on cue, a smooth smile grows on his face, ghostly eyes giving the dude a once-over before returning to his face. 

I'm Lacoste Vasselli. He introduces coolly. Nose tests the air- the boy didn't have the smell of any particular pack, not yet. A wanderer like himself? You from around here?
commonfrench