Whitefish River no signs of stopping
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista

Months are flying, seasons starting to blur; but the patchy snow reminds them all that winter still wants to hang on. Evergreen has mixed feelings; it’s nice because he isn’t sneezing much from allergies, but it also sucks in the terms of fishing, of which the great bear is trying to attempt. He’s in his favorite spot, the afternoon sun blocked by the clouds busy at work painting Kaistleoki in a fresh dose of white.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She had just crossed back into the borders after a successful hunt and a rabbit laying fresh between her jaws as she searched for the nearest cache to deposit in. She would go catch herself something later but first she had to contribute at least if it wasn't much. She was so deep In thought as well as the scent of rabbit blood constantly being inhaled she hadn't noticed the male nearby.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
He darts outwards, catching a fish in an awkward position—fortunately with a quick maneuver with his paw, the fish is properly secured in his mouth. Lifting his head up proper with the prize in his mouth, Evergreen returns to the shore, ready to stash it temporarily, when he spots the unfamiliar wolf.
Hey there! He calls out, placing the fish at his feet, and giving a wag of his tail.
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Seems she wasn't the only one who had a successful hunt today but his was a little different. The man carried a fish instead of something she was used to. She laid it down onto the floor. "Hello." She greeted back with a smile. "My name is Moonshadow." She introduced herself first.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
It pleases him to see more hunters—although their respective sports are different in ways, he admires all sportsmen. Let alone the fact it is good to see another new face within Kaistleoki as is.
Moonshadow, he repeats, that’s pretty. I am Evergreen. He gives a wag of his tail. What’s brought you to Kaistleoki?
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She offered the man a smile as he complimented her name. "Thank you. Pleasure to meet you." She thought back to the timid female before she spoke. "I believe a female that was part your pack in the past told me about it. Radar I believe her name was."