Great Bear Wilderness fuck is my mac concealer?
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
All Welcome 
March 30@Hydra

Shouldn't something have happened? Hadn't enough time passed? She distracted herself with a walk into the wilderness, much further than had anticipated. Hua had been given notice before her departure, and though Ying had promised to forgo all secret-keeping, she failed to mention the anxiety which prompted her decision.

Evening was quickly approaching. The huntress settled into a seat and watched the flocks clear the sky, wondering when winter would truly end.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
whew v sorry life eated me

With @Alya in tow, Hydra searched. Few others would she use in this venture to find her brother given the climate of all going on around them, and she was not too comfortable with doing so for too long. With a cannibal just having trespassed, Hydra trusted no one but for herself in this. Maybe she might think to ask others, but she wanted them all to stand to protect Moonspear should that monster of a wolf come again. 

A familiar face came to her then, and with it, scent. Hydra's tail waved to see her, despite her heavy heart. For again there came hope. Silly little thing. It might never die within her, try as she might. Hydra approached her, @Alya continuing onward with her nose. Ying, Hydra called, in case the she-wolf had not seen her there.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
Approaching footsteps pulled the huntress's attention. She turned and smiled, standing from her recline to properly greet her companion. Hydra, she replied, Everything okay? Ying couldn't imagine Hydra leaving her mountain, her family, without good reason, especially during the season. 

She stepped forward to close the distance and carefully brushed shoulders. Lyra's distant figure was offered a nod, though Ying didn't know if it would be seen. Regardless, she returned her attention to Hydra, awaiting the woman's response.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
No, she admitted. I am looking for Arcturus. He returned to Moonspear only to leave again once I intervened in another attempt to fight with Revui. Granted, Revui returned with foolish notions in his head... but I wanted no more bloodshed. As Ying had seen, they had done quite enough of that. Boys will be boys. She sighed, feeling their shoulders meet lightly in a show of their friendship. I had hoped the two of them to have grown up enough to not do as they have done... I am sorry you had to see that, Hydra drawled in earnest. Hydra had thought much of her siblings, but they both were changing in her eyes. Hydra hardly loved them any less, but could understand in a different way Ying's own reservations in relation to her blood. 

Exhaling, Hydra looked over her friends shoulder. She gestured to her side, inviting Ying along if she so wished. I imagine you had not come across any trace of him, on the way here? she inquired, sniffing at the earth.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
oh, no. she examined hydra's features with maternal eye, searching her companion's face for any hidden emotions. surely, the loss of arcturus had caused some emotional turmoil; why else would hydra be searching? ying adjusted uncomfortably, unable to shake the growing feeling of guilt.

because she'd caused this, right? arcturus and revui's feud predated their meeting, but ying couldn't have known. she only knew what she'd been there to experience.

ying thought about the faces and scents she'd crossed, soon realizing that: no, not for some time. she wished she'd had, however. arcturus might not have left her in the state which fengmian had. where should we look? "we" was in reference to jūnshí; arcturus's status as missing person earned his search extra effort.

their conversation was held with an uncomfortably solemn air. ying left hydra behind, returning to the island the share the news.