Whitefish River Starting to rust
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
4C°, currently it is light snow and set during the day. Located in Kintla Flatlands, whitefish river | ooc notes: open to anyone, but he is searching for Ira after exploring the quartz cave! | tagging: @Ira maybe?

He had slept for what felt like days - only for it to be maybe a few hours to half a day after the lynx encounter in the quartz carve. Still groggy, Hiero's usual signature bounce in his step was calmed as he strode carefully, trying to find traces of where Ira might have wandered off to so he may report back of what they found in the cave. 

Every stride he took, mindless to the still somewhat fresh wounds that only recently began harden, cracked and opened as they demanded some more rest. Not being able to feel such demands, he simply continued on his path. The light snow that drifted into view felt like a dreamlike state, confusing the knight into making him feel he was still asleep rather than ambling through the greening woods.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
I had to throw Eve in here re: his dislike of Quartz Cave

Settling into his new position, the bearish Count is active in seeking out his membership—the majority he knows, yet not as well as he once did. During the pack’s early days, he knew everyone, their passions, and their reasoning for joining the castle stronghold. Now it is more a mix-bag. He’s gotten out of touch, and it’s something he needs to change. Wants to, at least.
Round ears perk as he shifts through the trees. The soft snow gliding through the canopies with an overcast sky that sets an overall peaceful day for Whitefish and its inhabitants. Yet, upon the horizon is a familiar wolf in a not-so-familiar gait. His disoriented steps are taken careful and in consideration leave the bear flush with worry.
He approaches Hieronymous, tail twitching at the fresh wounds marking the splotchy Knight. Hieronymous? What happened?
Working on wrapping up current threads!
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Well, it wasn't Ira, but Evergreen was just as good to share the news with - with a heavy, relieved sigh that he could sit before stumbling over, his eyes searching the new/re-titled Count and doing his very best to fight his body and straighten up. Though he didn't feel any pain or fatigue, it all felt heavy in a sense. Like fighting against a current. Helloooo Evergreen.

Inna and I went to investigate the Quartz Cave, aaaaand there was a lynx. He began with the most blanketed statement he could come up with. Guano made it hard for Inna to sniff it out until it was right on top of us - I think I chased it out. Purposely leaving out that it was Ira's suggestion to go and investigate the cave.
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Yep, something is definitely afoot and Evergreen resists the immediate urge to call for Speedy. Hieronymous’ state leaves him worried, more-so with the slurred words and… well, the mention of Quartz Cavern immediately has him prickling.
How?! He rushes out, shocked and startled as if an exclamation point appeared above his head. It isn’t safe to deal with the cavern, with the quakes there could still be loose rocks… what were you guys doing in there? Evergreen doesn’t even understand how they managed to get in, with the cave-in there was likely only a small exit-entrance left that Ira and Evergreen got dug out of. Worried panic settles over the bearish male.
We should find… Speedy, or uh, call her. You don’t seem so good.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Loose rock - right. Hieronymous didn't really think of it that way, Ira asked and he did without question. Well, shoot hmm? What a sticky situation he had gotten himself into now. Was a lynx the lesser of the two evils if he was to compare it to falling rocks? In all honesty, he couldn't decide on which was worse. I'm sorry. He muttered. 

Now knowing what was lurking in the cave, Hiero couldn't help but be glad they did it anyway despite watching the Count's concerns grow. How could he have lived with himself if a cat came lurking out of there and causing havoc if he was asked to take a look at it and just ignored the request? He wouldn't verbally argue with Evergreen, however, and instead, lazily sat down for a small rest. 

Do I look that bad? I thought I was out of shape and tired. Again, making light of the situation he offered a smile - though, having another medic double-check his wounds after Inna did would be nice. It felt tougher to move, no pain, but it did feel like he was fighting against a current should he take another step forward. If it's not a bother for her. Sliding down to the ground, he laid there for a moment to take a breather.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Every question dodged, and perhaps if Evergreen had been further distracted he wouldn’t have noticed—something is wrong. Something stinks like secrets and the bear’s fur continues to stand on end.
Mismatched green eyes sharpen, his disapproval evident on his face. For now, though, Hieronymous’ health comes first. You aren’t… acting like yourself. He comments slowly. Sure, his speech isn’t that different, but his body movements? Odd.
So, he doesn’t waste further time, he leans his head back and calls for @Speedy.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
The call woke her from the nap she had managed to talk Emrik into taking with her. It was only supposed to be until the snow stopped. It was warm where they were curled up together in their little thicket, and it was too cold outside, so it had been easier than she expected to talk him into putting off whatever he was doing for just a little bit. But the howl from the borders was from Evergreen, and she could tell he was worried, which meant someone might be hurt. 

She wasted no time waking her mate or reveling in his warmth for even a few more seconds. Speedy jumped up and sprinted off towards where the call had originated. 

She found Evergreen and Hieronymous when she arrived, and she worriedly looked them both over. Hieronymous's wounds were the first things she noticed, so she moved closer to him. What happened? she asked
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Even as Evergreen continued and Speedy arrived, Hiero just laid there, smiling but unable to speak his mind as the world just seemed fuzzier. Blood continued to spill from his shoulder and neck, building in a small pool on the ground, his body simply not having enough strength to keep up with his mind and consciousness. Now was not the time for a nap, but he simply couldn't help it.

Please skip him! He's out cold for the rest of the thread <3
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Speedy lives up to her name. She is here in a flash, a blur of cream and brown and Boom, magic. The bear gives her a wag of his tail in greeting, but now isn’t the time for casual conversation and chill time. Hieronymous looks to be getting worse by the second. He’s relieved he called when he had.
Uh… he went to… the cave, and there was a lynx apparently— He glances over, mismatched eyes widening as he sees the spotted Knight practically passed out in a less than comfortable position. Fortunately he’d already been laying down but… Shit he didn’t know just how bad it is. Hieronymous? The bear sniffs, approaching closer with his heart hammering. Worried glances are sent to Speedy a split second later when he doesn’t get a response.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She hadn't immediately noticed that his wounds were still bleeding as much as they were, and so she pulled her attention from her wounded packmate to listen to Evergreen's account of what happened. A lynx being involved was all she really needed to know; his wounds matched up with that, and she worried greatly about infection. She began to come up with a concotion of plants she would want to use, but her planning was paused when she heard the Count worriedly utter the other man's name. The healer hurried over to Hieronymous's side, noticing then the pool of blood on the ground. Shit. How had she missed that? Now she would have more working against her trying to stabilize him. Her mind lit up and her focus sharpened. Speedy turned to Evergreen. I need to stop this bleeding, she told him. I'll be right back. Stay here with him. She was gone within seconds, sprinting to the part of the river where she knew there would be moss. When she arrived, she filled her mouth with as much as she could carry, and then whipped back around and sprinted back to where she had left the two men near the border. 

She dropped the moss on the ground, panting as she quickly inspected the wounds to find which spots needed emergent attention. She would worry about infection later; right now, she was only worried about preventing further blood loss. She picked up small chunks of moss and applied them to the places where the blood seemed to pool before spilling over onto the ground in fast drops. She repeated the process over and over until no more fresh blood spilled from the man. She took a step back, blood staining her muzzle and paws, and glanced around them. He's stable for now, but I'd like to move him closer to my plants so I can have quick access to him, she explained to Evergreen. She had merely bought them some time, and now he needed more care to ensure he continued to heal properly.