Haunted Wood Oh well now mama, we're all gonna die
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Random Event 
@Famine @Conquest @Lithium @Death and uuuuhhh...any other pups oh and @Serem and maybe @Valour

It hurt to eat. Trying to open his mouth wider than anything larger than a rat set his face aflame and cracked the healing tissue. After two weeks- he hadn't hunted since his reunion with Valour, and had only taken small portions from the kill pile- hunger had begun to gnaw at him. He kept himself fit, refusing to stay down or a burden, despite bringing back a slave- but the inability to eat meant he had begun to lose weight. Not noticeably so, not yet anyway- just a slight sinking between his ribs- but if he could not find regular nutrition he would be worse off. 
As the spring urged ever onward he found himself searching for a familiar him in the air. BEES. Glorious, hard working bees. And where there was bees there was honey, and nutritious larvae and dead bees, and healing stings. 
It took him a few hours of searching but eventually his target revealed itself, tucked in a rotting tree stump. He hoisted himself and tore at the crumbling wood, sticky sweetness covering his paws. The hum became an angry roar and stings covered his face, paws, ears...
He sneezed and shook his head, squeezing his eye shut tight as he filled his stomach with honeycomb and dead bees. 
Finally, his muzzle and tongue swollen comically and his wounds sufficiently slathered, he tore off a sizeable chunk of comb, carrying the dripping treat carefully back to the dens. 
He gave a short bark, calling the pups, excited to see what they thought.

For some reason it won't let me offset, so this is futuredated
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The boy had begun to stretch himself thin emotionally. Every day had been spent doing something that attended to matters of business. On top of that he couldn't stop thinking about Clay and the horrible realisation that he was thought of as a monster like Vengeance. He'd never been like that man, he saved lives and protected the ones Vengeance tried to use till the end but he knew he had blood on his paws. Literally. The test Serem had given him and Hela, where he was the only one to obediently hunt down the stranger and slaughter her without mercy. It all kept him awake at night now.

Today he noticed a familiar scents on their borders and perked up. Memory had gotten himself access, he smiled to himself as he began to seek out the man. How long had he been here he wondered as his tail swayed spotting the back end of Memory as he was turned around. "Hela didn't kill you!" he called out his tone humorous as the man turned around revealing his injuries in all their glory. His face went scrunchy "Holy shit" he said bluntly staring at the man and finally showing some concern after the shock faded his expression angry as he asked "Did she try?" he silently eyeballed the honeycomb trying not to comment on the bee stings, forgetting his own troubles in turn for the moment as he stared at his honey covered wounded friend.
3/10 mastery
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She had brought out her children at the call of the male and saw Valour before the many who smelled of honey. She had caught the tail end of the conversation and Serem walk up next to the young man, flicking her tail in greeting while Valium and Lithium stayed at her paws. "It was a spar gone wrong." And the woman left it at that seeing as no Ill will was held by the man towards the boy.
”Common” "Spanish"
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He tried to smile at Valour's approach, but seeing as his face was currently swollen and raw, it came out as more of a grimace accompanied by a "Htthhhffbbnlrt." 
He blinked, attempted to rearrange his mouth and tried again, this time forgoing the smile in leiu of an affectionate wag. 
" Doe, thfee dibn't kill bee yetth. Im thoo balubthle a rethourthe." 
He pinned his ear sheepishly, grateful Serem interjected and he didn't have to continue embarassing himself. 

Did I laugh for five solid minutes after typing this? Yes. Yes I did. 
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Valour looked to Serem with open mouthed shock though the awkward sounds Memory made grabbed his attention and he laughed, the sound sudden and harsh "Sorry but gone wrong is an understatement" his lips twitched upward at Memory's funny reply about Hela, half laughing at himself and half at the unfortunate man. Is he going to be alright?" he turned to Serem and then back to Memory "Sparring Hela was pretty dumb" he was confused at who had done the attacking, caught between Serem's explanation and the joke he had made about Hela.
3/10 mastery
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She then noticed him speak and she couldn't help but chuckle as she looked down at her paws. "Seems he got into a fight with bees and lost terribly." She tried to hold back the smile curling on her muzzle.
”Common” "Spanish"
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He pouted slightly at Serem's jab, before turning to Valour.
" Noth Hela. New kibth. Ith wasthb an akthibbentnth. Thathb whath the honey ith for. Keeppfth abay infecthion." 
He turns back to Serem. "I brougth honey bacth for the pupths. Thought they would like a treat." 
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
After his mistake was cleared up he felt a little relief that Hela hadn't done the damage to Memory's face. It was interesting to know there was someone else in the woods who had fighting skill, he wanted to find out who it was so they could maybe go at it some time. "Valium likes chewing stuff" he murmured about the honeycomb distracted by the fresh idea of a good sparring partner who hopefully wouldn't want to kill him.

"How are you settling in otherwise?" he spoke solely to Memory though he gave Serem a quick glance. Whenever he was to take over, he knew it was his job to reform the pack. To fix the cruel and monsterous ways of the Nightwalkers that had been taught by Vengeance. Hela would have to be on board with it but all he wanted was for the pack to keep to themselves. No more pup stealing, no more killing and no more stocking up on prisoners like food in a cache. Clay had said that his pack knew who they were and the idea of being known for Vengeance's deeds was scary.
3/10 mastery
51 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Feel free time skip serem till further notice!

She let the grownups talk long enough and the little girl was bored from hearing them talk as she jumped at Valours paws trying to get someone to pay attention to her.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
"I thbeel bad. He wath a goob kid. Juthed sthanppfft." He hadn't seen Clarence since the accident- he knew the kid blamed himself, and hoped the strange male was looking out for him. 
He noticed Valium vying for attention and nudged the kid towards the Honeycomb. "Here. Try thith." he flicked his tongue against the sweet goo to demonstrate. Satisfied with the pup, he turned back to Valour. The swelling in his face was slowly going down, thankfully. "Ith alrigh'. I'm therbing where I can." 
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
There wasn't too many young faces in Nightwalkers, though he had more wolves to meet and familiarize himself with still admittedly. He wondered if it was Clarence the young guy he had met on a rough night for them both but the boy had seemed so gentle. "Yeah well he still needs to learn control. If he did that to me I'd teach him a lesson" he said frowning. A spar was practice, not actual battle. 

Spotting Lithium as she came from beside her mother he gave a slow wag of his tail as she sprang at his paws. Smiling he lifted a paw and went to boop her on the muzzle quickly as he turned to look back to Memory "That's all anyone is asked for is effort. I'm glad you're back"
3/10 mastery