Sawtooth Spire when i've always been distant, and i've always told lies for love
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
fade & have another soon? <3

the boy was silent; mahler could sense the cognition behind the dauntless emerald eyes. in this moment, pensive, surveying, the gargoyle was reminded of stigmata and his fierce, watchful nature that silently missed no detail.
deciding to attempt to buoy the boy, mahler did not mention the ironstar; instead, he stepped toward the gathered sheep milling not far off. "do you fancy chasing them a bit?" he muttered, lavender eyes brightening with the thought of it. not a hunt, unless the opportunity presented itself, but a well-weather way to cast off the blue clinging and put their paces to a more delightful activity.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Stag did not realize in that moment how close he came to a shade of his deceased father; his brow was furrowed, his expression unusually stern when at most, it was typically somber.

Mahler's query lightened the mood and his expression. He panned his gaze down the valley, ready to break away from the heaviness of their unexpected conversation. "Yes." He did not hide the relief in his voice as he stood, snout already aiming like an arrow in the direction of their spirited chase.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
they coursed downward and for a long swathe of time, the day belonged to the pair of them. mahler felt exuberant, fatherly; he was reminded that it was stag who had been firstborn in diaspora, and now they had come to the fullness of a circle.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]