Whitefish River Sup Bro
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Private 
@Connor. Simple Start

The fresh air and new scenery that he had seen with Moon a few days ago had been refreshing and filled his spirits. It was nice to have some excitement every now and again, but it was time to get back into the flow of things. Back to his usual patrols around the border, he knew that there were still individuals that he had yet to meet. He felt as though he was making strides in his role as steward and knew that the only way to get better would be to further present himself as a trustworthy individual others could confide in.

It was earlier in the morning and the grass was wet from earlier sprinkles of rain. The smell was homey and screamed the new arrival of springtime.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The titan was feeling rather joyful, though he always felt that way, and decided to take a stroll around Kaistleoki for he wanted to familiarize himself with the territory so he could perform his duties as best he could. Connor would travel alongside the stream with his bouncy walk with his ears lazily flopping up and down to his rhythm. Though he did prefer the mountains, he was thankful to be in Kaistleoki with Ira and Evergreen running the show for the pair did seem like a formidable force and worked well together. Upon his journeying, the sight of another figure in the distance caught his attention, and with his ears perked and nose twitching, he had to asses if this wolf was of Kaisleoki. Once he was withing scent range, he deducted that this was a member, but no one he had met, so he would take this opportunity to say hello.

The titan felt obligated to say hello to every new member he came across since it was in his nature to be kind to everyone, even if the kindness was not returned to him. Once the cinnamon male got more closer to the man, he called out with enthusiasm, "hi! My name is Connor, I don't believe we have met yet," he stopped in his tracks to give the male his respected space.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He paused in his tracks and looked over his shoulder as a lighter brown and white male approached him with an enthusiastic greeting. The male's brown face and back with white underbelly reminded Howl of a more colorful version of his father. Granted his father would have been far sterner than this joyful fellow. He introduced himself and stole the words from Howl's mouth. "I believe you are correct. I'm Howl. Nice to meet you... Care to walk and talk?" he asked finding conversation easiest when in motion.
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
sorry this has been so late, my motivation be dead and im very busy

The male that he approached greeted him, Connor was glad there wasn't any stuck up wolves in this pack, and introduced himself as Howl and offered the titan for the pair to walk and talk. His emerald eyes lit up and his tail slightly wagged, "sure!" He made his way up to Howl so that the two males could begin their walk, "so what would you like to discuss?" He glanced at Howl with a warm, inviting, but cheerful expression.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
All good

Connor seemed eager to accompany Howl as he quickly arrived at his side and strolled at his pace. His question was a tad bit startling, expecting rather than casual. "Oh... Nothing particular. I just want to get to know the other members of the pack as best I can. I figure it's the best way of building trust." he explained plainly. He thought against directly mentioning his therapist role. Might set the conversation in the wrong direction if it were, to begin with, "Oh I just want you to be willing to tell me all your deep and darkest secrets."
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The male gave his honest opinion on how he just wanted to meet the new members and build trust and Connor couldn't agree more, it was practically his thing to do that. "Sure!" He wagged his coal tipped tail with eagerness as the two males began their stroll. The cinnamon titan looked to Howl with a welcoming glance, he was more than happy to get to know the other wolf. "So how do you want to do this? Should I tell you a little about myself and then you?" He began, the last thing Connor wanted was for Howl telling something that he didn't want to since he could only sense that would lead to disaster.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Fortunately Connor didn't seem fazed by Howl's straight forward explanation as his cheery mood stayed intact. He proposed a trade of information starting with himself. Howl didn't feel the need for such a structure during a casual conversation, but also saw no problem with it and was happen enough to following Connor's lead. "Sure, sounds good" With Connor sharing first, Howl thought it would be nice to provide a question. "So what role or trades do you possess here?"
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Howl asked his trades and the male was eager to respond, "I am a scout! I love exploring places and going on long journeys, and I like helping the pack if they need my skills," he lifted his gaze to the sky with a small grin. The mountain boy was obsessed with the concept of exploring, and his obsession only skyrocketed when he met Lokie. 

Oh how the two males were practically irrespirable.

But he couldn't dwell on that, "I just like helping everyone and I think my trade represents that," though he thought all trades were very important. "So how about you?" He darted his emerald eyes back down to Howl.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
OOC: Trying to finish up some of Howl's threads. Not asking for a quick finish, just an FYI

A scout, the interest of journeying was something Howl resonated with. "I used to scout too when I was younger, along with mercenary work, but when I joined the pack Ira let me know she wanted some more domestic help. So I'm trying that on for size" he replied. He hoped he was taking the right steps in doing that. After all, if he wanted to have others open up to him he needed to meet them all first. Connor didn't follow up with any direct questions for Howl and only asked for his precipitation. "What else would you like to know?" he asked. Howl didn't want to overly lead the conversation and he also didn't know what else the male might be interested in knowing. So he left the next question in Connor's hands.