Haunted Wood but soon his bittersweet started to rub off on me
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Joining 

Of all the wolves that could've done this, why did he have to be the chosen one? He wasn't a thief! He wasn't a criminal! There wasn't a bad bone in the boy's body, no way he could pull this off. But he had to. He'd either steal from this place or, in Rockhopper's words, "be beaten within an inch of his miserable life". Phillip preferred the former option.

He approached the border slowly. The closer he got, the more he shook. It's fine. It's ok. Everything'sgonnabefine, he whispered before letting out a weak howl.
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Clarence was gonna do something good today, he decided the second he heard the howl. Tail wagging and arced a bit in its natural way, he bounded off toward the border. His incident with Memory was over with, he was forgiven, and he was going to be more careful in the future. So maybe he could help his pack like this instead. 

"Hello!" the boy chirruped when he spotted the black wolf, tail wagging back and forth as he approached the border. A smile - the best and most friendly he could muster - sat upon his maw. "Welcome to Ightnalkers! I mean, Nightwalkers! I'm Clarence, it's nice to meet you!"

Nailed it.
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Oh no, he seemed so nice. Were they all gonna be this welcome and bubbly? That just made him feel 10x worse for what he was doing. Why couldn't they all be super rude or something? It'd make him feel less guilty about this job. Okay it probably wouldn't.

Uhhh... I uh... What should he say? Lying to the guy would be wrong, but saying "hello, I'm here to steal your stuff!" wasn't to great either. D-do you have room for another member here? Yeah, that was good.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She had heard the commotion at the border  and the dark woman was keen to go check it out. She came to see Clarence and another dark wolf. "Who's this?" She questioned as she looked at both of the young wolves.
”Common” "Spanish"
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Did they have room? Of course they had room. So much room, actually - there was all this forest and they could fit so many more wolves in there. But was it up to Clarence to say? He wasn't sure, but he was saved from the decision by Serem, to whom he offered a smile. 

"I think he wants to stay," he told her, looking back at the dark wolf. "I'm guarding." It was almost a brag, because the other boy hadn't come across the border yet. He was doing his job. "You did wanna stay, right?"
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Another wolf was drawn into the conversation; she was larger than the other one, and thus more intimidating. She could easily tear him apart if she found out what he was trying to do. Phillip swallowed nervously. Gotta act as normal as possible.

Yeah, that's right. His gaze shifted between the two. Ok, now what should he say? Give them his name? Yes, that sounded good. I'm- Wait he couldn't give his real name! They'd be able to track him down, and Rockhopper wouldn't be too happy about that. Alright, think.. think..

Uh. My name's Seagull. Like those birds he saw back at the old camp. That's a decent fake name right?
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He’d heard the howl that could hardly be called as such but he hadn’t really felt the need to rush over towards it. He thought it was a coyote. Although when, from a distance, sees Serem begin to start running towards it he decides to follow her.

He approaches soon after Serem’s paws hit the scene and Santi sidles out from behind one of the many tangled trees strewn about their homeland. His ivory orbs shoot to the white blur in his peripheral–it’s Clarence. A smile reaches his maw at the sight of the other male, raking his eyes over the boy to ensure that he hasn’t gone and hurt himself again. He nods his head in acknowledgment towards him accompanied by a warm smile then turns his eyes to glance at Serem, then to the stranger wolf before them. 

He vaguely remembers Serem saying Who is this? and Santi begins thinking the same, until the other spouts his name rather meekly. Seagull? You’re kidding me. He thinks as his eyes shamelessly glance over the stranger, taking in his appearance.

“Is that so?” Santi says matter-of-factly. His usual menacing smirk begins curling his lips. He walks a bit closer to the other and goes to circle him in be stalking behind the male. “You want to join us then?” He rolls in his attractive accent with just a smidge of growl to it to spook the poor guy. People ask Santi–Have you ever thought about not doing it to em? To which he fairly replies–No, all I’ve ever known is doin’ it to em.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She didn't care about the boys name even as ridiculous as it sounded but she wasn't one to judge it's mother naming capabilities cause frankly she could care less. "Name your skills and we'll see if this pack is a good fit and if you can be of some use." If he had none then it wasn't worth her time.
”Common” "Spanish"
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
skipping clarence w permission!

Things go from scary to absolutely terrifying in a blink of an eye. As soon as he uttered the name, another giant approaches. By now Phillip had no control over his wobbling knees and quivering lip. That intimidating smirk did nothing but spike his fear. And when the man began to circle around his lungs sank into his stomach. He dropped his head to avoid the man's gaze. Y-y-yes, he squeaked, I d-do.

I-I can hunt. Phillip tilted his head up to look at the woman. And I can track too. Both are lies he carefully recited with Rockhopper for this moment. I-is that good?
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Only halfway expecting the submission the smaller male gives the monochromatic wolf so easily, Santiago holds his head up high and chuckles devilishly. He still gazes shamelessly at the smaller wolf, side eyeing him. He likes the submission he gets from terrifying unsuspecting souls. Ivory eyes still gazing upon the other Santi shakes his head side to side whist taking his stand a meter to the right of the frightened wolf.

His smirk remains. “Relax, amigo.” He comments casually, the growl leaving his voice to leave behind the deep, silky voice he uses casually. “You sound useful to me.” He shrugs. Then white hues turn back to Serem as well to gauge whether or not she wants to give him a chance.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
How come this guy was being so... scared? Clarence didn't understand the submission, his brows drawing together as he crouched down in front of the dark wolf. Seagull was a weird name, for sure, but he didn't see anything bad about this guy. 

"You're okay," he urged the other boy, tail wagging as he trotted up to press his nose to the dark shoulder. "Don't be scared. We won't hurt you." Clarence wouldn't, anyway.

Red eyes flicked over to Serem, waiting for her judgment.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She weighed the possibility of allowing the boy in and he was young enough where he could be trained. "We could always use hunters. I'll allow it. However I want to know you can fight so train with Santiago and we'll spar once he feels your ready." That was her only request and the woman left it at that.
”Common” "Spanish"