Haunted Wood I sold my soul to the devil.
Loner
678 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
All Welcome 
She had no clue what she was doing however after her talk with Santiago a few days ago. The dark woman felt a lot better about herself and was in the slow process of returning back to normal. The meeting had gone smoothly and she had told santiago that she wanted to speak with him after and hoped he'd seek her out soon.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Seeking her out is what he does now. Looking around crevices and corners he chastised himself for not just going to her den in the first place, she has pups after all. Striding up, lovely snow-white eyes gaze upon the raven female. “Hola. You wanted to speak?” He asks with his usual smile as he comes to sit near her.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Loner
678 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She gave a soft smile to the wolf who had softened her heart of stone. "I have a proposal for you. If you want it of course." She began simply. "Valour has taken the role of warlord and I feel he may do us good but only time will tell. I want to propose that you take the rank of consort in the meantime." She hadn't really asked someone out so to speak so she was a little rough.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santi sits in a seated position only about a foot or two away from her and nods as she speaks. Then as she mentions him being her consort he raises his brows and a mischievous smile replaces his previously normal one. “Wait. What exactly does consort mean to your pack? ‘Cause I’ve heard that I would just be a companion for you and give you advice if needed.” He asks because he wants to be sure and make sure he’s nots confused for later. 

Then he sides eyes her, smirk never leaving his face. “Or does it mean something else?” He rolls out teasingly.
Loner
678 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She gave a simple nod to the first half. "What you've heard of is correct." She chuckled softly when she heard the next. "When I was consort it was simply for the birth of my children and then vengeance was killed by the brat. That was nothing more than that. However if you wish for it to mean more I'm not opposed" to be fair she wouldn't mind the male to be by her side. He was the perfect choice besides the golden male of it turned out to be the same as her last pairing simply for strong offspring but deep down she hoped this could mean more than that.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He hums in acknowledgment his smirk never fading. “Ah, I see.” He rumbles back. “Then I accept. I also don’t agree to using you as a pup factory, cariña. Seems unfair to me.” He comments. “How did you survive beside Vengeance?” He wonders aloud to her, the man sounds horrible. Though he didn’t want Serem to talk about it if she didn’t feel comfortable.
Loner
678 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
It wasn't like she minded being used cause in turn she used him herself. "It really wasn't a bother for me. I had a bit of power and my unborn children had immunity. But I appreciate the respect." That's all she could ask for. "I survived cause of my strength. I wasn't gonna let a brute like that bring me down if I could help it."
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
“Tu eres fuerte.” He comments to her with a sweet smile that’s quite out of character for him, still amazed by how she works. 

“At least you got something out of it too.” He chuckles. “You’re good at working others to do your bidding.” He rolls out suggestively. “I wonder, are you doing the same to me?” His voice husky when he speaks the words and eyes her curiously, a devious sparkle in his eyes.
Loner
678 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She had a smile on her face the whole time. "Wouldn't be here if I wasn't." And she didn't want any of them to forget it. She listened on and nodded. "Indeed I am. And as for you at first I was but then I got to know you."
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He erupts into a rumbling laugh at her reply. His brows raise after his laughter dies down. “I see, cariña! I’m glad you decided to change your mind on using me. Very sweet of you actually.” He chuckles lightly.

He cocks a single brow to her then. “Of course, I wouldn’t mind you using me in a different way.” He flirts shamelessly, with a wink.
Loner
678 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She shook her head. "I'm not sweet." She said softly half jokingly. As she listened on and what was said next put a small smirk in her own face. "I mean not that I would mind either." She said with a chuckle.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
“Are you sure? You seem sweet to me.” He teases with a chortle. He loves fucking with her he decides. He wants to make a career of it. He wonders when she’ll get sick of it and just eat him for it. Hopefully never. 

Then his grin becomes positively devilish. “No me tientes, cariña.” He hums back.
Loner
678 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
the dark woman just shakes her head slightly as She lurks next to him and her tail swayed behind her. "But what I want to?" She muses.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
His posture is tall, head held up as he side eyes the feels skulking next to him. Lidded hues following her with a playful glint and they flick back to the full tail that sways gracefully. They travel up her body to stay glued to her face and that interesting smile littering her maw. 

His own smirk continues to show when he eyes her. “Adelante amor.” He rolls out smoothly. “See what happens.” He finishes confidently–playfully, his grin beginning to show teeth.
Loner
678 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She brushes her dark body against him softly and she could feel the warmth of his fur on hers. "I'm tempted." She says softly with a hint of seduction leaving her voice as she spares a soft glance
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santi hums appreciatively at the soft look she offers. His ghostly hues stuck to her temping form and her lovely face. As she presses against him, he tucks his chin slightly to gaze down that sleek, onyx body of hers. “I would be lying if I said I wasn’t too.” The words are throaty and deep.