Stone Circle Smeared with oil like David's boy
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Read Only 
Windswept.

Heartache.

The elder raised himself over the hill with the sun breaking across his back like wildfire—it's rays carrying the burden of his trails across his ragged fur and slumped form. His eyes, worn heavy with sleep and half-lidded with exhaustion, spoke words to the wonders he had witnessed and the scorn he had buried deep within his breast on the way home; Newt, now Atausiq. Hua.

He would call for his mate, for his home, his children, and his pack with a tired alarm to announce his presence within the territory before heading to his den with @Valette. He would offer words of peace to whoever passed, but would not dare to speak of his travels to his mate, only the soft words he longed for her to hear before settling down for a rest.

Greyback had left the territory weeks ago with dread and resentment with his heart. He had left a different man, but now home, now back, he was a stranger to himself. Perhaps his old self.

Perhaps the man that left was buried under the pretty sand of Yuelong.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
EDIT: SHIT I ONLY SEE NOW IT IS A READ ONLY. Let me know if you want me to remove this post :'D

Valette had never run to the border so quickly as she had today. When there had been the slightest, or tiniest sign that Greyback returned she was up and running. He had been gone for far too long and she had hated every minute of it. The female rushed towards him almost tackling him of his feet. Almost though, she managed to break with clumps of grass flying around her which her paws kicked up. "Greyback!," she whined and nestled herself against the male and showered him with licks and whines.

There had been much happening here, but she was not going to bombard him with too much, only the direst information. The female noticed and how tired he looked. Plus there was no Newt so it was probably that he had failed. She knew how he disliked that. She showered him with extra kisses and snuggled close. "I missed you," she whispered. She missed his scent. It had been gone from her own fur, really. Was it bad that she almost started to think that Greyback wouldn't return to her? It had happened to her before, so she was so so so so so relieved that Greyback proved otherwise.

<3