thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
All Welcome 
Season: Spring · Time: Evening (7p—8pm) · Weather: Partly cloudy 49°F
AW + preferably a one-on-one thread

Kratos lumbers about lazily, too content about the twist of events and how well life is beginning to shape up. Sure, they had two out of three bad encounters when it came to recruiting, but hey, they have one other guy and that’s a decent start in his book.
For now, the dragon strides about the borders, pausing without any rush to mark a tree here and a rock there. Permafrost Hollows would soon be drowned in the stuff—a warning sign, and maybe a welcoming mat.
5 Posts
Ooc —
With a hard twist to its throat, the doe fell limp to the ground and it was lunchtime. Cobra dug right in the tender flesh under the ribs, fully sticking her head in to pull out the rich organs that she knew would get her more nutrients faster for however longer her journey south would go on. The liver was her favorite part, for though it was a bit chewy, there was no tastier meat; the heart was more tender, but the taste didn't compare. She ate that next, though, for it was rich in nutrients as well, and after several good chunks of good ol' meat from the rump and other fleshy parts Cobra left the corpse for the carrions to feast and kept moving south. It didn't look like it would rain today, but she wanted to get a good distance before midnight.

But her path would soon reveal signs of occupation. Faint tendrils of scents reached her, alerting the snow dweller of a pack's claim. Was it possible that she was there already? She decided not to cross the borders knowing well that she was in no condition to fight. And all things considered, perhaps it would be smart to get to know the locals before fully submerging herself in the storms of Teekon. So she howled, loud and clear, to let the residents of the forest know she wanted no trouble, just a few words. Only the welcoming party seemed to have been expecting her.

Among the trees materialized a figure, dwarfed only by the trees around it. For a moment Cobra thought she might have to defend herself from a bear and her body shifted to a lower stance in preparation. But as the creature came across a furtive beam of moonlight it became clear that it was in fact a wolf.
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
A summons ahead rings loud and clear—one that sought no trouble, yet posed interest. It is enough for the dragon to quicken his pace. Each stride lengthening until he reaches his potential. Massive as he is, Kratos is far from the swift speed of his mate, Zephyr. Part of him suspects that he would see the silver here, having beaten him despite Kratos being closer when the howl sounded.
There is no Zephyr, however, only a woman on their boundaries. One that lowers her stance as if suspecting a brawl to take place. Kratos simply snorts, an arch of his tail showing dominance over the lone wanderer. He lacks aggression—though only in a way that he could, for he reeks of piss and brawls and fire.  Not unlike how she stunk of grime, blood and deer.
You the one who called? He questions in lieu of a greeting.
5 Posts
Ooc —
The giant approaches her with brutish movements, not as aggressively as Coba had anticipated yet fully dominant over the land they both stood on. Cobra could only assume this was the leader she'd come across, and the scent of him matched perfectly with the strong marks that tagged this place as taken.

He spoke, but a coarse rumble of thunder came out in place of a voice. He didn't seem to be the kind for cordialities, but neither was Cobra. I don't see anyone else around... she said looking sideways. I'm guessing you're the one to talk to if I'm looking for a place to stay? she said then, forcing herself to look more confident, yet never defying his sovereignty.
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
Nostrils flare with a bullish snort, unable to hide the lingering hint of amusement that twitched gruesomely across his lips—ugly, dark. Pale gold eyes sweep pass the serpent, taking in the shadows and pawprints. Alone they are, her sass and strike of confidence bring the tease of defiance yet it works well enough for Kratos.
Hm, he voices in vague confirmation, one of them. Smug pride swells in his chest—the first of many to come seeking a roof over their head. Much easier when they flock towards them than trying to sway words and recruit that way. He decides he likes her, if only for that. Depends on what you’re lookin’ for, and what you’ve got to offer us. He prompts, poking for more information despite already deciding that she would be taken to Zephyr. Kratos already approving.
5 Posts
Ooc —
Perhaps her wits would cease to be an asset one day to become her fatal flaw, but for now, at least while she had still some youthful charm to keep it inoffensive enough she would use it to her advantage. Let's be honest here She sniffed around a little, turning to him with a sly spark in her eye. You're no pack yet, you don't have the numbers, I can tell just as well as anybody with a nose and half a brain. You need me she said cleverly, daring to look up to his face for a fraction of a second longer than she probably should have. And well... I wouldn't say I'm useless anyway. I'm not saying I'll stand between you and a bear but I'll gladly face it beside you. I like rough games  she teased with half a smile that was too suggestive for her own good.
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
Wherein her spunk had been appreciated, the pitch gives causes the dragon to arch an eyebrow. Certainly Hyperborea needs soldiers, and they ought to not be picky enough to cast out all that have personality. Yet he isn't asking about he needs. She would not sell well to Zephyr.
Her further words are enough to appease, for he wouldn't need any to stand between him and a bear anyway. The necessity of comrades and battle partners is more appealing. The taunting half smile is replied with a crooked shift of his own—the grin more befitting the crazed cackles of a killer in Dead by Daylight slashing away at survivors than a boy-next-door.
Luck you, we're looking for fighters willing to defend with us. Now it is up to the ice wraith whether she will be welcome officially. Name's Kratos. The other Alpha is my mate, @Zephyr. Possessive undertones continue. He'll meet you first before you're official. He finishes with a howl, summoning the wraith to assess so the process could be over with.
5 Posts
Ooc —
Although the way he smiled back sent chills running cold down her spine, the serpent smiled with him. She'd managed to basically tell chief big muscles what to do and get away with it. She'd call it a day at that point if it was up to her, but the chief revealed there was yet another test to pass before she could actually join the crew. Cobra, she said with a nod. So you have a mate, huh? she smiled, ...and here I thought we were having a moment she teased once more. However, something about this other alpha had her thinking he wouldn't be as easy to convince as Kratos.
sorry for the wait, i was absent for a bit! this thread will be a priority <3
He's far off when the call reaches him, and by the time he arrives any words the two exchanged have already faded into the wind. He's quick to assume the reason he's wanted once he spots the pale woman. He looks her over thoroughly, then addresses Kratos. Who's this? What can she do?
common || « french »
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
Cobra. A fitting name, he thinks, yet swift she is to distract him with her following teases. It is bizarre to face any that reveal a true interest in Kratos, be it by personality or the horror that is his appearance. An arch of his eyebrow is given and a snort follows after with an eye roll—deciding to take it as a joke. -1 Points for Cobra.
Zephyr shows up before too long, and Kratos allows him a moment to observe before he answers; Cobra. She’s willing to fight alongside us. Pale gold eyes shift towards the serpentine woman to elaborate if she wished.
5 Posts
Ooc —
I know Zephyr identifies as male but Cobra doesn't yet

When Zephyr finally joined them it became obvious why she was the one calling the shots. She was cold, maybe just as much as she was arrogant, and Kratos for as big as he was, was a bull with no balls. All that teasing wasn't for no reason, and sadly (or maybe luckily?) Kratos hadn't had it in him to shut her down. What at all it meant for Cobra she would decide later, but so far she had a really clear image of Zephyr over here.

Eyes like shards of ice dagger her down with frigid scrutiny and the words that follow address Kratos as though Cobra wasn't present. The viper struggles to hide the venom building up behind her eyes but keeps herself composed. It doesn't serve her purpose to stir up any trouble so soon with the main bitch. All for good fun, she states, having nothing else to add to her introduction. Zephyr has most likely already made up her mind about her anyway.