Northstar Vale I be like hold up wait a minute girl
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
All Welcome 
maybe a more recent @Reiko but AW :D

Reiko was... widening. It was an unappealing sight to him, her stomach inflating slowly to three times its prior size, but he at least knew what it meant. Their union had been a lucky one, blessed with children, and he was admittedly proud to be a father. Not only a father- but father to Reiko's children! Fantastic. He had seen little of her since that day- shy girl, playing hard to get, whatever it was he didn't like it much. Even though she had lost some of the girlish charm she had possessed when she was a petite little thing, ultimately Takeshi still hungered for her. He had laid his claim on her, made her his... but still he feared she was being unfaithful to him. Her true man. So he trudged boredly through the Vale, nose sniffing the ground for anything of particular interest, while thoughts of worry filled his head.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
He hadn’t seen many aside from Hiromi in several days. Reiko seemed to be avoiding him, and shame flooded his heart. The usually confident man found himself quite insecure about love. He had seen the changes in Hiromi, the child that grew in her stomach. It made him smile, how could it not. That was his child. Their child. Slowly a grin dawned on his lips at the mere thought.

Despite his glee, he was on a mission. To find and speak with Reiko. He knew the encounter might be awkward considering she seemed to have changed her mind about him and their relationship. But regardless he was still her bodyguard, and he would protect her as he had promised her father he would. She was still his Empress. Whether they were friends or something more. If they were even still friends. Yuudai could only assume she saw their union as a violation. She hadn’t been thinking straight, and he should have realized that before anything had happened.

The samurai continued to beat himself over said thought, right up until he stumbled upon the one person he had no intention of speaking with. Takeshi. Yuudai stopped suddenly. They had been avoiding each other or rather, Yuu had been avoiding Shi. A scowl formed, as he waited for the man to respond to his presence. What startled him most however was Reiko’s subtle scent on the wind, coming from him. Anger brewed in his heart. What had he done?
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Not exactly the one he was looking for, but he was satisfied with this too. The asshole who had the nerve to take his own Reiko. Deflower his little bride before he could. It was no matter now; Takeshi and Reiko were mates and he would be sure to 'deflower' her over and over in the future as he pleased. He had won- and Yuudai was the man left with nothing. Hiromi maybe, but Takeshi would pursue her too, maybe win her over one day- how fantastic would that be! He gathered his train of thought back together, not wanting to get too caught up in the fantasy while his enemy was right here. 

Yuudai. He greeted in a stormy rumble, fur on his spine unintentionally pricking upward. There was an internal conflict here- whether to cut to the chase and confront him, or go about it more casually. And see how honest the man himself wanted to be- give him the choice. How're you lately? It's almost the end of the season; did you find yourself a woman? He tried to keep his tone cool, as much as he wanted to allow the ice to seep into it.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
He cringed as his name fell from the opposing males lips. There was never a good reason to speak with Takeshi, and Yuu was quickly reminded of the fact as he continued to speak. “I don’t see how that is any of your business Takeshi.” He wasn’t one to kiss and tell, nor was he the same man he used to be. He was harder somehow, more easily aggravated.

Seeking an easy way out of this situation, as he could only imagine the fury that would erupt if Yuudai were to answer his question, he took a step back and to the side. Allowing the man to continue in his path if he wished. “I was seeking the Empress. I have a report for her. Do you know where I might find her?” Yuudai ensured his tone remained professional. A warrior seeking out his leader. What could be more natural than that.

I’ll also add a little note: at this point in time Yuu and Hiromi are officially mates (per discussion ooc) just waiting for the IC thread
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
gotcha!!

Oh, the audacty of this guy. Takeshi couldn't hold back his smirk, as his gaze shifted to the side as if in thought. He shrugged nonchalantly, It became my business when your scent was all over my wife's body, on the day her heat began, He hummed casually, stormy blue eyes coming back to Yuudai now. But I guess you don't have anything to say about that, huh? He drawled slowly, voice ominous. 

The older man stepped to the side, as if to get out of the way of Takeshi- but the brute refused the invitation to continue, staying rooted where he was. The man says he's looking for the empress, tone business-like- Shi didn't buy it. You can just give me the message. I'll deliver it to her next time I see her- and that way you can get back to your business. He pronounced politely, straightening up like a professional too. Whatever could be said to Reiko could be said to Takeshi- he would not handle the existence of private business between hungry men and his wife.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
His eyes widened for a split second before he regained his composure. His mind suddenly racing with the implication of his words. He hadn’t seen Reiko since that fateful day, something which pained him. But he respected her need for space. Assuming she regretted her words and actions. But he wasn’t sure what Shi would have done to her finding her, and was now extra wary of the man before him. “I am duty bound to protect the Empress, just I have protected the other females in our clan during their most vulnerable time.” Of course it wasn’t the same seeing as he was emotional attached to his Queen, but Takeshi didn’t need to know that. It was an easy excuse, as he had indeed protected other woman in their clan last season.

Yuudai arched a brow at the attempted intrusion to his duty, nor did he appreciation the order like tone in his voice. He wasn’t normally a vain man, and he almost never rested on his rank, preferring to show and lead others to his intentions and gain their trust rather than force his position on them. But Takeshi. That man just riled him in the worst way. Clenching his jaw, Yuudai shook his head. “I’m afraid I can’t do that Lord,” he emphasized the title, “It’s strictly for the Empress to know.” Which of course wasn’t true. But Shi didn’t have to know that. His head rose, and he drew himself to his full hight. He may not have done it often, but Yuudai knew how to demand submission.
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
At the man's words, Takeshi simply scoffed to himself. You've got some nerve, He muttered quietly. Reiko had admitted it even, what they had done- did this old man not know that? Why was he trying so hard to pull off such impossible lies? The bastard. 

And the way he emphasized the title- Takeshi wanted to laugh out loud. Reiko's ranks meant little to him; she could do what she wanted to make herself feel like she was living out her little princess fantasy. But Shi knew in reality, the titles had no meaning- Reiko was his bitch and he could subdue her any day if he wished. Likely the same for this old man. 

The silent challenge was the final straw. Takeshi was a big dude too, and drawing himself up to his own full height, lifting his chin and puffing his fur was quite the intimidating sight. Maybe not to Yuudai, but certainly to most. His lips quivered as he couldn't help but unsheathed his fangs, anger boiling within him and showing in his icy gaze. You think I'll really fall for your cheap lies, like I don't know what you've done? Just you fucking wait till I'm on top. You'll be sorry. He growled in a low rumble.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

Yuudai flashed his own fangs, a snarl lifting his lip. “I haven’t done anything to you Takeshi, back off!” Taking a menacing step forward, Yuudai stood only a breath away from the other male. He wasn’t the Emperor yet, and Yuudai hoped he could prevent it at any cost. Yuudai wouldn’t sit by and allow this tyrant to rule the home he was hoping to make here. To threaten the safety of his mate and his unborn children. “I will never let you take the throne Takeshi.” His stance was intimidating, and had Yuu not known him he might have been more apprehensive. But as it was Yuudai couldn’t afford to be hesitant, or show weakness. “Reiko is our Empress. And you?” Yuudai took an mocking appraising look. “You are nothing.” Yuu had never been so disrespectful, so vindictive. His normal kindly samurai façade was replaced by a father and husband trying to protect what was his.
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Haven't done anything? Holy shit, He laughed bitterly, gaze moving away from the pale knight. He came closer, but Takeshi would not budge, only puffing his chest with more ego. He swore he'd never let him take the throne- calling him nothing. No, He hissed, muzzle wrinkling with agression, You- you are nothing. She married me. That means once she's pregnant with my kids, and she's stuck in the den, I assume control. You can die trying to stop me, asshole. With that, he would attempt to sidestep Yuudai if allowed, hoping to make his exit there- and save the brawling for another day. The time would come.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
Yuudai had nothing to say to his words. But anger brewed in his stomach, a rage as he had never felt before. The samurai couldn't understand it, could not wrap his mind around the idea that Rei had chosen him. But it appeared she had, and he too had made his own choice. He was angry at both of them, Takeshi and Reiko. An anxious dread climbed up his throat as the offending man sidestepped him. A terror not for himself, but for his new and expecting wife. What was he doing?! Yuudai knew who Takeshi was, and now he knew he was going to have to watch the man climb to the top of their pack. There were dark days ahead, and the normally gentle man could feel himself hardening to the world around him. Things were changing, and not for the better.