Whitefish River Surprise! I made it (finally)
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
All Welcome 
@Ira !!!!!!!! Others welcome too

Arlette had been traveling with Kaito. There had been a reason behind her trip, as he had been teaching her about herbs and how to transport them. Another very exciting thing that happened was that Kaito admitted to liking her. Her! She was still baffled by the thought but extremely giddy and happy about it. She liked that she had a boy that liked her. It was great being with just the two of them but as they were on their way back, Arlette also really wanted to visit Ira. She had missed her and she had so much good news to share.

She had been telling Kaito she wanted to visit Kastleoki, and once they got close to the border the female grew more eager in seeing her. She howled for Ira when she came into howling distance to their borders. She had told @Kaito that he was free to join her if he liked, she wouldn't mind Ira meeting Kaito, in fact, she would love it if she would meet her new boyfriend/mate whatever they were. Still, she couldn't blame him if he wanted to explore while she was catching up with family. Even though she was excited, the female stayed very respectful of their borders while waiting for her... sister? Half-sister? Aunt? -- Friend. While she was waiting for her friend.
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The call was loud enough to pull the Constable from her den. The roan woman had managed to get back to her early morning schedule, but it left her seeking the shelter of her den to nap in the afternoon. Given her circumstances, Ira had been letting Evergreen beat her to most calls, but this one was familiar... As Ira slowly headed for the borders, it finally clicked into place who the call belonged to. She picked up the pace, a smile gracing her lips as the albino girl came into view. It was easy to see the swell of the constable's belly now if the girl had not yet been informed by her parents, it could quickly be pieced together that she should be expecting some new family members soon. Arlette! You seem awfully far from home, what brings you here? Of course, she had no complaints, it seemed like she was always the one traveling to see her family, but she recalled the younger girl sticking to the security of the hollow opposed to traveling.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
When Ira arrived she didn't have the slim figure she expected her friend to have. She noticed the swell of her belly that she recognized from her mother. This was having to do nothing with overeating. Her red eyes lit up when she saw the other, excited to see her but also excited to learn she was having pups. Ahh you are going to have pups!," she beamed excitedly. She stepped close and greeted her with a nuzzle.

"Oh yeah! But I am not alone. I am traveling with Kaito, we are transporting herbs back to Easthollow. He is teaching me medicine and healing," she explained. He had been teaching her other things too, about herself and how much she liked him. It made her blush thinking about it for too long. "When we came by Kaistleoki I had to visit!," she smiled, tail wagging.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
A grin made its way onto her maw at the young girl's exclamation as she returned the embrace. It warmed her that at least Arlette would be excited for her future nephews or nieces, I am. According to our healer, I'm about halfway there. It was a good thing the girl visited because she expected travel would be out of her plans for quite some time now. It was sad that she had missed Arlette in Easthollow, but at least she made her way over. It was then that she realized the little albino mentioned a travel buddy, A friend? You should have had him follow you here, surely you two could use a place to rest before heading home? I think it's great you found a trade to pursue, healing is very helpful. We are blessed with two healers of our own if you'd like to compare notes.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette hummed happily, so excited for Ira that she was going to be a mother. "How exciting," she smiled and wagged her tail. She could remember from her mother how her belly expanded. It was quite surreal to see that there would be something growing in there. "I hope you will have an easy birth," she hummed. Then Ira continued about her friend. Arlette blushed. "He should be in the area," she spoke and looked over her shoulder. It would be nice to spend the night somewhere safe.

"He is a healer too, he showed me how to transport herbs," Arlette admitted but was still a bit flustered. "Heisalsokindofmyboyfriendnow," she blurted out, kind of excited about that fact as well. She was not one to have such kind of relationships. Hence why it was so exciting for her to admit it to the female. "I would love to! I think Kaito would do so as well. That would be very kind."
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Little did the albino know, the whole experience had been just as surreal to Ira as well. When Arlette continued, the constable pulled away, obvious shock on her features. Arlette found a partner? It seemed as if everyone was lately, even her little sister. Really? Well then I definitely need to meet him. She let the surprise leave her quickly replaced with a smirk as she turned to lead Arlette past the borders. Let me take you to the heart of the territory. You can find a place to settle for the night and then introduce me to this Kaito. Ira found herself with a lot of questions, but she did not want to overwhelm the girl or only focus on her apparently new relationship. Did Greyback and Valette know or had she been the first Arlette told? So you've taken up healing and found a boyfriend. It sounds like you're set, I hope everything else has been well. What of Easthollow? It's true she had just visited, but...
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette was still flustered but also excited and had a big smile on her face. She dipped her head and then howled for @Kaito to tell him to come over to the pack's territory. She had found a spot for them to sleep tonight, plus she would love for the female to get to know him. Arlette dipped her head. "I was timid about it at first since I didn't want to do something wrong," she admitted. "But then Kaito started teaching me and it didn't seem so scary anymore," she admitted to her. "It feels good helping others."

Ira then asked about Easthollow. "Everything has been alright. Although, Greyback has been gone for a while and I think momma misses him. He went to look for Clay and Newt. They both left. Newt only with a howl, they were both really upset about it. While Greyback was gone Clay returned so that is at least one of the two," she commented. That was what she could think of from the top of her mind. "It was not all heaven before Kaito became my boyfriend. Greyback scared him so much that he ignored me for months in fear of Greyback," she admitted. "I thought he hated me." Ira would probably know all about that.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Kaito is still welcome to join!

Ira couldn't help but laugh at Arlette's explanation. It was normal to be scared of something new, especially with something as important as being the difference between life or death. Teachers are important. Everyone learns from someone, it's part of what Kaistleoki was founded on. Trades had always been a huge part of the pack and their mentor system insured everyone learned what they wanted to under the guidance of an already trained individual.

Ira was surprised to hear that her father was traveling, she can't recall ever seeing him leave the borders of Easthollow, but with two sons that left... Ira had heard of Clay's disappearance it was good he returned, but now Newt too. She supposed they were getting older now. Perhaps curiosity had gotten the better of them both. The constable gave a huffed chuckle, Greyback always seemed to loom, even over herself despite being an adult for so long now. That sounds like Greyback— perhaps he's making up for lost years through you. Regardless she was happy to hear things were well with Arlette.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette dipped her head happily. It greatly helped to have a mentor like Kaito. He had shown the difference between herbs and how she could identify them. She was very grateful, otherwise, she wouldn't be as far as she was now. "Kaistleoki sounds wonderful. Perhaps I can come and help you for a bit after you gave birth," she smiled, she liked that idea. She was pretty sure that Ira would also like that idea. Or wouldn't mind her staying over for a bit.

Arlette sighed. "Well, I just wished he hadn't. So I hope when I return with Kaito he isn't still too mad for me leaving. Mom approved it though so then he is usually better with things," she admitted. "Did you hear that he exiled Vespera? It was pretty scary, mom was not happy either. He was demoted for a bit. Everything seemed okay with them when I left, they are pretty good ar resolving fights, I think... Anyways, he was quite scary so that didn't help because then we we both scared that Greyback would exile us." She chatted with Ira. Luckily, this was all in the past.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira was glad that the girl seemed interested in Kaistleoki, none of their other siblings had made the trip over yet, but perhaps with time they would make the journey. The mountains could be quite daunting to some, maybe they too just needed a guide. Ira wouldn't mind leading them through to visit next time she was in Easthollow but...that probably wouldn't be for a while. Still, the constable smiled, Of course, you're more than welcome to visit again. You would have the chance to meet your nephews and nieces before everyone else too. A visit from her father was unlikely. Greyback did not seem like the kind of wolf to travel far, but he had made it out once before, perhaps his grandchildren would lure the old man away from the stones once again.

It was amusing to hear Arlette's concerns, not because she didn't care, but because it only further supported her theory about Greyback. She was sure he'd back off once he realized how happy the boy made her. However, Arlette's next words surprised the constable. Exile? That didn't sound right, not from Easthollow and it seemed that Valette might have agreed. Ira recalled the small black girl, they had spoken recently, but she never mentioned that she was exiled. Ira thought the girl had left before she, but it seemed that she may have returned in her absence.

In her mind, the Patriarch wouldn't do such a thing without reason, but perhaps he had been too unreasonable. It wouldn't be the first time she had seen the man overwork himself with his frantic concerns. Ira had not been very fond of the exiled girl before, but she made the effort to seek her out and apologize, that was worth something. Perhaps she learned something from the banishment. I was not aware...I came across her recently. She lives in the mountains now, a part of our sister pack. Fear not though, Greyback has long since been a man of peace. Surely it takes a lot to push him over the edge. Try not to worry, for now you can rest here. I am sure he will be very excited for your return.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette was happy to hear that she was allowed to visit, especially when the pups were here. She was not sure if she would be able to go with her mother might also having pups. She was not really aware if het mother would have children, but that was most likely. Plus, before she left she also heard Nanook was going to have babies. It would be a busy time of the year but she would make time for Ira as she was family as well. Plus the female wanted to keep traveling. She hadn't realized how much she liked to explore really.

Arlette dipped her head in reply. "Yeah, it was pretty scary. He said he had his reason for it," she commented, but it was still scary to think that Greyback would make such decisions. She dipped her head politely. "Thank you, a rest is much needed," she admitted with a smile on her lips. "Yeah, I hope so! We have been away for some time," she nodded, so surely Greyback would be happy to see her.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Could prob wrap up here if you want!

Arlette confirmed that their father had mentioned having reason to act, but when did parents not? Ira had no doubt in her mind that Arlette or her little friend would be fine even with his heavy hovering. Come on then, let's find you a place for the night. You can tell me more about this Kaito until he decides to show his face. The boy couldn't be too far, surely they would cross paths eventually. Ira's focus would stay on her sister until then as she led the girl further into the territory to make some sleeping arrangements. The Constable made a mental note to confirm with the wolves patrolling that he was allowed sanctuary should he wander in later.