Deepwood Weald Just By The Way He Looks
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Limit Two 
2C°, currently it is partly cloudy and set during the afternoon. Located in Great Bear Wilderness, deepwood weald | ooc notes: i think Mag and Ab are traveling together?? if im wrong let me know! | tagging: @Magdalene maybe?

He loved having his new companion around, she was not only good company, obedient and all, but she was fun to look at too. One day he would make her completely his, but it was one toe at a time. He didn't want to scare her away after all, make her run in the opposite direction too soon before he could lure her in permanently with sweet words and promise of a fat tummy (with food and maybe one day... life). He was a patient man, capable of playing the long game if it was worth it in the end.

So Magdalene, what are you good at? What are you able to do? Heal? Hunt? Fight? I can't say I will be too happy with the last, but I am curious. He purposely walked just to be slightly ahead of her. Even if she was incapable of any of that, he always had use for someone... even now he was becoming thirsty... Even if she was nothing but something to look at, maybe screw, if he can convince her to be a willing donor, he would always have blood available and that, that was good enough.
New Threads: closed
15 Posts
Ooc — Impala
She was at his beck and call and always she would be. Her focus had been bringing him food if she felt he were hungry. And getting to know his little ticks. From what she could tell a temper brewed beneath the surface and she loved it. A fighting man was a good man to have. 

Today he wanted to know more about her. And she answered so willingly. 

She happily stayed behind this man. He her lead and she his backup. A question of her capabilities and she answered him honestly, "A lady doesn't get her paws dirty," She answered so matter of factly. She would never engage in a fight if she didn't have to. It wasn't what had been taught to her, "I hunt for obvious reason. I take a special interest in healing. I like what herbs do. The good, the bad," she mused over her words. Plants were so fun to play with. But one had to be careful. 

"What are you good at, mon roi?"
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Abaddon didn't thin any differently of women who fought, he himself disliked it, too much work unless absolutely necessary - but shit, he didn't judge those who were good at it no matter their gender. Good. He hummed, happily playing along with her beliefs since, well, hell, it didn't matter what he thought anyway. His gaze fell onto her as they walked, a curious brow raising at her words about herbs. Oh? The good and bad, so you know poisons? That was intriguing, and definitely, above all else, extremely useful. 

Survival. He was blunt with it, there was no specific thing he seemed too fond of, nor has he explored much of it, but surviving was the one thing he was confident in knowing he was good at. His pride wasn't large enough to send his ground against a losing situation, or one that didn't guarantee he'd walk away safely. And I suppose you could say I'm knowledgeable of anatomy of sorts... Knowing where to bite and how deep before someone could bleed out and die was one thing he practiced for a while - and well.. screwing, but he'd keep that to himself for now.
15 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Gently she continues to move beside him. A calmness washes over her in his presence. To know she is in the company of someone that knows this place and someone that is so open with her diminishes any lack of hopefulness. She knows not the depths of his darkness, and no qualm could be had. She had been chosen and so she would follow. 

Abaddon was so handsome, so remarkable, and she found herself always captivated by his eyes. A chill ran the course of her spine at his words. Percieving them as nothing short of flirtation, "I know poisions and I know how to elevate a good feeling," A coy smile pulling at inky lips and the blonde beauty inquires, though carefully, of him, "What do you desire of me, Abaddon?" She only wanted to fulfill her life by fulfilling him.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
He continued on their path to nowhere in particular, just a walk. That was all they could do as a pair right now anyway - no borders to patrol, no packmates to help feed, just them two. Just their two bellies and companionship and that's all that mattered. What else could anyone need? Perhaps Abaddon was a simple man, or maybe too lazy to want to have that duty-bound to do things around a pack than just lounge about until he was hungry or something. 

Poisons huh. He paused for a moment, pondering the opportunities that it meant, the doors she was opening. The second was a little saucier too, a good feeling hm? Now what did that mean? Did the mix have a little bit of a naughty side too or was his mind just in the gutter? Could you help me build immunity? Perhaps teach me? Poisons could be interesting, for someone who didn't fight it would be perfect in his instance. 

Also, to elevate a good feeling hm? I'd like to know more about that too. Her infatuation didn't go unnoticed either, ignored until now for certain, but this time, he'd shoulder her and offer a coy grin while he waited to hear more about her unique abilities.
15 Posts
Ooc — Impala
she enjoyed the freedom the two of them had. free to go wherever they pleased and free to be alone and enjoy their own company. abaddon was a lovely man. she hoped he could see that within himself. there was a brewing darkness that she delighted in. mischief was quite a beautiful thing when boredom should set in. 

he inquired of her desire to play with poisons in a most crafty manner and a quite devilish smile formed across her inky lips. she would love to test the limits of her personal king and test her own self-control with life in her hands. the feeling set her mind ablaze. "i would delight in it even. there are things there is no immunity for, but for some things if you're willing to suffer--the price is always worth the war," 

his touch was an electrifying one. she drew so much pleasure out of being an object of affection she couldn't help but to let out a breathy, desiring sigh, "there are things that far surpass physical feeling," she crooned gently and her eyes grew serious for just a moment, "as there are poisons; there are plants that can simply open your mind to so many blissfull things," opium. a truly wonderous things. quetzl had introduced it to her some time ago and he always made the ride quite worth it. euphoric. delicious. much like her pale palladin.