Deepwood Weald the dirty [m]
80 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Abaddon ^^ mild pp here? Let me know if that's not okay.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexual content, bad words.

These woods were very interesting. Tuvaq wandered slowly through the spindly trees, watching the way the fog gathered as the sun began to go down and the moon started to rise. It was beautiful and mystical and almost ethereal. The boy pressed his nose to the ground and followed it, attempting to find... something. He had yet to decide what he was looking for yet.

He was pleased to find something interesting in the form of mushrooms, beneath a fallen tree that he absolutely could not force himself beneath. Tuvaq frowned and twisted his head, attempting to reach the fungi, curious as to what they were and what they did. Perhaps they were edible. He'd never know if he couldn't get to them. 

Tuvaq snorted and hopped on top of the fallen tree, looking around for anyone who could perhaps help him on his endeavor. Another figure - massive and white - appeared in the fog not too far away, and Tuvaq beamed. "Hey, big guy!" he called, trying to get his attention. "Mind giving me a hand here?"
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The murk that clung to the woods reminded him of his father's pack, the haunted woods that he claimed for his little ragtag group of mercenaries - he was dead now, wasn't he? Tzila told him so, but did he believe a wretch like her? Perhaps it was about time for him to go and pay them a little visit, sooner rather than later as he kept putting it off. Why? Lazy perhaps, they were all quite high strung the last time he had swung by, especially the puppies they had gathered there - so was it worth it? Maybe... it could be a little fun. 

"Hey, big guy!"

Pale ears flickered back at the sound and wondered to himself, was he the big guy this person was referring to? Curiously he looked over his shoulder, peering through the smog to find the one who so boldly called out to him. With what? Quirking a brow, he was not about to reject it completely depending on what the task was... and well — What's in it for me?
New Threads: closed
80 Posts
Ooc —
To his delight, the large wolf he spotted through the haze was, in fact, a wolf and not a spectre. The eyes that peered back at him were bright in color and fascinating, and Tuvaq hopped off the fallen tree to take a few steps closer to the snow white wolf. 

"With moving this tree here," he explained, leaning a bit to the side and regarding the wolf he was speaking to. There were dark circles around his eyes, but the rest of him was snow white - unlike the dirty white fur that coated Tuvaq's own body. "There's some plants underneath that I wanna see."

What's in it for me?

A reasonable question. "Well, whaddaya want?" he asked, entirely openminded and interested to hear the request.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
With moving. The tree. Almost immediately his shoulders dropped as he eyed the scrawny man with sheer annoyance over the request. Abaddon was the type to prefer... less work during his daily activities. Energy for a loner was precious after all, and doing anything strenuous could spell death in the long run. At least... that was his excuse for being so damn lazy most of the days. 

As the disheveled man approached, Abaddon turned to face him completely now, his movements purposeful, smooth, calculated as he squared off with the stranger. Ah, and that was what he needed to hear to pique his interest. An open invitation to what he decided was "whatever he wanted" in general. His mouth salivated with the thought, with greed and craving that haunted him nearly every day. 

Well... I'll need to replenish energy after helping you move that thing... How about a bite? With a soft tilt of his head, he studied the young man intensely. Once it is done, give me some of your blood - and we will be square. Savvy? So now there was a new question that hung in the vampire's head; how desperate was he to see these plants?
80 Posts
Ooc —
His blood? What a strange request. Tuvaq weighed the options for a few seconds and offered the boy a chuckle, shrugging his shoulders. "Sure thing, bub. I got a lot of blood," he agreed flippantly, turning around to face the tree again. It wasn't too very large - the two of them could certainly move it together, but he could not do it on his own. 

And that was it. No stipulations, no clarification as to why he needed the blood. Just acceptance.

Hazel eyes flicked back over to the larger wolf and he offered him a smile. "Push with me?" he asked, placing his forepaws on the coarse bark and readying himself to put his weight into it.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
And just like that, he had a new target for today. All he had to do was assist in moving this log out of the stranger's way. The boy was so careless with it too, so accepting without any questions, any uncertainty - how desperate was he for these fungi? 

Oh and that smile! So sweet... with a gleeful sway in his steps, he comes forward and presses his shoulder against the log and pushes as the other male does, in tandem, the log begins to roll and Abaddon continues to push forward, stepping whenever necessary to keep the pressure on as much as needed.

Once the mushrooms were exposed, Abaddon took a moment to take a step back once the log was secured, and sniff at the other's prize... were they toxic? What do you want with these anyway? From his sniffing position, nose close to the ground, he looks up at the dirty blond from beneath his brows.
80 Posts
Ooc —
Desperation wasn't particularly a word Tuvaq would use to describe anything he did. Methodical, planned out, inquisitive, but not desperate. If he had truly not wanted to give blood, he would've said no, but that request offered up an entire different realm of interest for the boy. It would seem that the two had targeted one another for their fun for the day.

With their combined strength, the fallen tree rolled to the side rather easily, and Tuvaq immediately crouched down to look at the mushrooms. 

They were orange, tubelike things that smelled of... nothing. Hm. That was odd. "I wanted to see them," he told the other boy without looking up, tail swishing from side to side. Slowly, the blond wolf leaned forward and took a small bite from the fungus, and was pleasantly surprised. Not bad at all. 

Still though, he spit it out before standing back up. "It doesn't taste bad, but I wouldn't swallow it," he reasoned, regarding the specimens with interest. 

Turning then to his companion, he offered him another bright smile. "There's so much you can learn about the world. Like are these poisonous? Edible? Medicinal? It's all so interesting."
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
So a waste of time... well, on the other's part. At least as far as Abaddon could tell. Why not? His interest was piqued, however. A morbid curiosity and he would try to push this one to see what he could do more with him than just take a nibble out of his neck. Don't you want to find out? Sliding across his mug was a Cheshire grin, wide and toothy with a hidden malice. 

I'm here, after all, I can... watch over you. How far can he push his luck with this one? Just a little further before he demands payment for all his hard work in helping to push the damn log. And just thinking about having that delicious drink of free blood, oh! Oh how it made his mouth water. There was no rush... and so, he waited, with his full attention on the smaller man who was beaming with life.
80 Posts
Ooc —
I can... watch over you.

Tuvaq huffed out a soft laugh. You must think I'm stupid. Curious and interested, yes, but certainly no idiot. Putting himself at risk like that in front of a complete stranger?

The boy smirked and sidled up beside the larger wolf, chartreuse eyes meeting his multicolored. "Why don't you try them with me?" he inquired, tipping his head to the side. "A little won't be too bad, after all. Theoretically, if we just take a small bite, we'll be perfectly fine." He blinked slowly, then tipped his head to the side. "After all, you'll ingest whatever it is in my blood later anyway."
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
No. There wasn't a doubt or second thought when it came to trying any type of mushroom. Fungi or vegetation never interested him after all, the thought disgusted him beyond all reasons and preferred the... bloodier types of food. The ones that came from living, breathing, thinking things. I'd much rather ingest it through you instead.

The other's tilt of the head looked well enough like an invitation to him. Exposing that neck, the vein within, such an easy target and all he had to do was lunge and grab hold! Slowly the pink muscle within its ivory cave slithered out and lapped up the saliva that pooled at the corners of his lips, hunger building the more he thought of it. 

I don't eat vegetation. He cooed finally, approaching the other a little more now as he drawn in, not wanting to think of the mushrooms anymore and was well... itching to be paid in full as they had previously agreed.
80 Posts
Ooc —
A nod then as Tuvaq mulled the man's words over. No vegetation, then - that was odd, in the blond wolf's mind, but... well, not much about this meeting was normal anyway. And Tuvaq did have a philosophy to take things as they came, not as he expected them to be. Not that the boy had many expectations of the world anyway - only adventure and exploration.

It would seem his next adventure would be with a vampire. 

"It's only fair that I repay you," Tuvaq acknowledged, watching the man eyeballing his neck. The pale wolf padded up and bore his throat, cutting light hazel eyes to the side with a smirk. "If you kill me, I'll come back to haunt you in the form of a mushroom ghost."
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Yes it is. His words but a whisper, filled to the brim with lust and desire as he focused on the smaller man. Then I suggest you don't move. He purred while closing the distance between his maw and the boy's neck, splitting his smug maw in half and allowing his fangs to grace the flesh before biting down. He has had much practice in this, but even then, the slightest move could be enough to rip through an artery - and what a shame would that be seeing as there was always a lack of willing prey who would just offer themselves willy nilly.

Carefully he drew near, by shuffling closer all the while guiding the other with a paw wrapping around him. Getting comfortable while pulling the other closer, they could lean on him if they were relaxed enough. It would make this all the more pleasant for both of them after all. Too excited and nervous and his heart might beat too much blood out of the now open wound on his neck, the slow trickle was more than enough to please the dark lord of his own little world.
80 Posts
Ooc —
Ah, so he just didn't have to move, then. Tuvaq held still and made himself maliable as the larger wolf fastened teeth around his neck. It stung, yes, but only a slight amount of discomfort showed on the blond wolf's features. 

Taking a steadying breath, Tuvaq leaned in to let the vampire support his weight and closed his eyes. It was certainly not the most he'd bled, but it was the first time he'd intentionally bled for someone. The boy found that he didn't particularly mind the act, especially when the spectre put a paw over his back to draw him closer. That was a familiar, enjoyable position. Tuvaq settled his body linear to the larger wolf's, letting out a low, pleased rumble.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
As he focused on the boy in his grasp, pointed ears continued to listen to their surroundings as Abaddon watched his voluntary prey through half-lidded eyes. These were always personal times that the vampire preferred wasn't disturbed by outsiders - such a fragile procedure that any distraction could prove deadly if he wasn't careful with his extraction. 

Thankfully the woods were silent; and he could enjoy this as much as he can, drink up as much as he can without draining the boy dry - though the temptation was there. 

As he lapped up the crimson liquid that pooled out of the wounds inflicted, the pale man's usually pristine coat stained around his lips and chest in a fresh new coat of red. His favorite of all colors. He could just drown himself in it if allowed to - but, as much of a hard time he had to pull away, Abaddon pinched the wounds to stop the major bleeding with his incisors and pulled away.

Still holding the smaller man close - unless he pulled away, weirded out by all this like most individuals were - the now stained pale man sighed happily as his thirst, had finally been quenched once again.
80 Posts
Ooc —
WARNING - suggestive. Very.

Well, this certainly hadn't been something Tuvaq had thought he would be into, but actually? There was something nice about being so under someone else's control. Normally, Tuvaq had been the one on top in his escapades - women had been his primary focus - but he had been on the receiving end (lol) more than once. But never like this. 

The blond wolf leaned into the vampire with a soft sigh. He was feeling a little dizzy - perhaps a mixture of blood loss and arousal - but it certainly was not unpleasant. 

Much to his delight, the larger wolf did not immediately push him away, and Tuvaq pressed his back against the other's side. "You aren't gonna get me all excited for nothing, are you?" he asked, voice a low rasp as he looked up at the red-eyed wolf over his shoulder.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
As the rush of dopamine flooded his veins, the young man felt the beautiful head rush that he sought for every time he drank the blood of another. What a beautiful feeling, he simply could not get enough of it! The taboo of drinking another wolf's blood was exciting enough on its own, to do it in the shadows, in the privacy between himself and willing victims to his deviancy. 

Dual colored orbs flickered back to his companion as he spoke, and he couldn't help but offer a toothy grin in response. What a sick fuck. All horned up after getting bit and drained of some blood. Abaddon couldn't completely fault him for it. Excited? For what? He teased instead, obviously feigning ignorance as he wanted his nameless companion to speak his mind.

But of course, he knew what they meant, even if he was mistaken by their suggestive tone and words - Abaddon was already feeling the blood rush somewhere else. Already a new sin was occupying his mind.
80 Posts
Ooc —
Excited? For what? The tease brought a smirk to Tuvaq's face and he brushed further against the larger wolf, tail giving a single thump against his thigh. It seemed the snowy wolf wanted to play, and Tuvaq did very much enjoy games.

"Oh, it's such a mystery," he responded in a near purr, playful sarcasm imbedded in his words. His hips rolled just slightly as he slid them beneath his companion, hazel eyes cutting back toward him. 

But it was fairly clear that the vampire wanted him to say what he wanted, so Tuvaq smirked, maintaining eye contact over his shoulder. "I'm just saying, if you want to fuck me, you'd better do it quick, pretty boy." He scanned him over, assessing their size. "Or I could do you. Either way."
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexual content! explicit words!

Such a mystery indeed. His eyes narrowed playfully, and naturally, with a smooth movement, he placed his paws on either side of is horny companion's hips, bracing himself as they slid their hips closer to him, beckoning for something else. For a different type of intrusion. I think it's pretty clear what you want. There were no more whispers, the pale man's voice rumbled in a lustful purr before reaching down and grabbing the smaller male's scruff tightly in his jaws.

Abaddon knew what to do in these instances, to go slow, steady, to let his companion relax and ease into the motions that were to come - but this guy was something else. It was exciting to see what he could take; and with a dark, sinister grin, filled with his dirty coloured fur, would begin immediately without warmups in one swift motion. Would he squirm? Would he yowl? Would he moan in pleasure? Would he squeeze? Oh the possibilities were endless and it fueled his lecherous passion for the moment!

[fade to black my dudes]
80 Posts
Ooc —
skip~

Tuvaq was perhaps one of the best for surprises like this. Like with everything else in his life, he took it in stride, barely a wince. Instead, he would goad through it - praises and filthy words that would make even the most seasoned harlot blush. This was the type of thing he liked the best, exciting and salacious and perhaps just a little sacrilegious. 

A lot sacrilegious. 

Once they separated, even the energetic Tuvaq was dizzy with blood loss and coming down from the high of oxytocin his brain had released. If the other would let him, the boy would lean against him, slightly out of breath and certainly boneless.

"That was fun," he stated breezily, offering his newfound friend-with-benefits a smile. "I'm Tuvaq, by the way." Perhaps that would've been better for him to say before the blood drinking and sex, but... better late than never.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Once again he was covered in blood, and reeked of sex. Something he could certainly get use to and bathe in every day if he could - life was short, and his might be shorter the way he was going through it, but shit, he would make every moment worthwhile whenever possible. Plus, what was the point of living a long life if it was boring as hell?

As the boy spoke to him, the fire and ice gaze shifted to the one he had briefly forgotten was still lingering and leaning on him. Don't get him wrong, Abaddon wasn't disappointed, simply... finding himself back in reality. Tuvaq, so the freak had a name after all. Abaddon. What a scenario, only getting to know your fuck-partner after all was said and done before getting to know them before you start plugging yourself in.

To be honest, he preferred it that way. Less emotions in the way, less to tie him down to.
80 Posts
Ooc —
Tuvaq was not one to stick around for a cigarette after sex, and he stretched as he got to his feet. He'd gotten just about whatever he wanted out of this encounter - he'd gotten to see cool mushrooms, discovered a new outlet of interest, found a new fuck buddy, and even learned his name. All in all, a good day, if you asked him. 

He did wince when he got up too quickly, though, and was forced to sit right back down. Too much blood loss and then rough sex was not a good combination, and even if he didn't really want to, it looked like he was down for the night. "Well, Abs, d'you mind me staying here for a bit? I'm not one to spend the night after fucking, but I think the blood thing earlier kinda messed me up a lil' bit." Hazel eyes flicked back up to frostfire and he thumped his tail on the ground. "Believe it or not, this is actually a first for me. The blood thing, not the after."
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Of course, Tuvaq would feel a little weak after this ordeal - Abaddon had taken quite a bit of his blood, but not enough to kill him obviously. You can stay here all you want. He cooed softly, pausing for a moment before getting up and walking off a little to leave his little companion behind. You'll be fine, an hour or so and you'll be back to your old self. As cold as it may be, the night was still young and Abaddon didn't want to spend it babysitting.

My balls are empty and my belly is full thanks to you. His head swung around to the woods around them. I'll keep an eye and ear out around here, but I need to move. With a flick of his tail, he was off to explore the woods. he would indeed keep and eye and ear out for Tuvaq while he recovered, make sure no one picked off his fuck buddy so soon.
80 Posts
Ooc —
Fade? ^^

So this guy wasn't one to linger, either. That was good, he thought - no emotions tying them down and no mess left behind. Tuvaq stretched and laid down on the forest floor, intent to take a little power nap to recover from their grotesque encounter. "I'm not too worried about it," he assured the man, tail thumping once on the ground and chin coming down to rest on his paws. Fucked out and drained, literally.

"I get that. If I wasn't so tired I'd be outta here too," he responded, peeking one hazel eye open to watch the spectre as he left. "See ya later."

This was certainly something he could get used to.