Silverlight Terrace you can check
12 Posts
Ooc — summer
Limit Two 
@Tuvaq and @Abaddon you can also hop in at some point if you want too

The valley had a couple interesting faces, but ultimately none enough to tempt him to stay. He headed south, unknowingly closer to the realm in which his sister lived... and soon came upon a vast wilderness in which he wandered. Silvery eyes scanned the grassy landscape, finding nothing of interest and no pretty girls... perhaps he ought to continue onward, he thought with a shake of his ebony pelt.
commonfrench
80 Posts
Ooc —
This place was so fun! So far, Tuvaq had found some cool mushrooms, an ash forest, a beautiful spotted boy, a beautiful vampire, and now an extremely handsome new boy to torment befriend. 

He almost didn't see the dark wolf at first, but Tuvaq had a keen eye, and the dark shape wandering through the grassland was spotted. The Anneriwok wagged his tail and trotted up to the larger being with a friendly chuff, hoping to perhaps make a new acquaintance of the male. 

"You look a little down," he proclaimed upon approach, scanning the boy over. "Are you lost?"
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
12 Posts
Ooc — summer
A pale little pretty boy with dark eyeliner; not exactly the whore of a distraction Lacoste had in mind, but he wouldn't turn down good company either. If this guy was good company at all. 

In response to the wagging tail, he gave a singular wave of his own, not rude but not wanting to come off as too enthusiastic. The question recieved a half-hearted shrug. Not lost, just... Awkward glance around them. Looking for something to cure my boredom. But not really sure if a pack is the answer to that, so, I've just been wandering. He sighed. A quick sniff told him this guy was a loner like himself... You on your own too, huh?
commonfrench
80 Posts
Ooc —
Perhaps Tuvaq was more of a whore of a distraction than this man thought he was. As for company... good would be relative in this situation. For vampires, yes, he was good company. For normal wolves... perhaps not so much.

"Well, you've found just the right person to help you avoid boredom!" Tuvaq proclaimed with a grin, tail still swaying at his hocks. "There's a whole world of stuff out there to explore. How could you be bored?" He blinked then and nodded his head. "Yeah, for now at least. Not really looking for something to be tied down by, you know?"
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
12 Posts
Ooc — summer
This guy seemed awfully... optimistic. A little too bouncy, but eh. Something to entertain him for now- he wasn't going to complain about this guy's personality unless he just became too goddamn annoying. 

A world to explore, eh? He chuckled in return, shaking his head. I don't know if there's anything great to see around here, really... I'm more interested in who I'll meet, He suggested lightly, tail wagging slightly. When he spoke of being tied down, Lacoste nodded. Same. I can't stand having to be committed to something for too long. It's why I'm still on my own- better to meet new faces all the time than see the same goddamn faces everyday, am I right? He joked. It certainly made one night stands much simpler.
commonfrench
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Abaddon only lingered a little behind Tuvaq since their last encounter. They weren't tied to the hip but a new companion was a companion at least. Something, someone, interesting enough to keep his days from merging together into one boring conglomeration. 

Eventually, he wandered in on the sight of the dirtied boy with a new - toy? He only caught a few words here and there while approaching but of course it sounded like Tuvaq was flirting with this one too. Turns out he was as much of a horny motherfucker as Abaddon was on most days. 

Playfully he walked up behind Tuvaq, a quick strike with his teeth on the boy's ass to announce his presence with a purring growl while glacier fire found their way to the darker figure.
New Threads: closed
80 Posts
Ooc —
Well, Tuvaq was about to agree with this stranger on the topic of not being surrounded by the same faces every single day, but then teeth met his ass and Tuvaq jumped a bit. It wasn't that he was frightened or anything, of course, but his attention had been so caught on this silver-eyed man that he hadn't been paying any attention to who might be approaching.

And as much as Tuvaq liked new people, the vampire was one of the most interesting people he'd ever met. So perhaps he could tolerate him being nearby for a while, at least. Not that Tuvaq had been staying nearby for Abaddon's sake, either. No, sir.

Hazel eyes cut over toward the spectre and he huffed out a laugh through his nose. Jealous? 

"Well, I think we're pretty great things to see," he reasoned to the dark man, flicking his tail against Abaddon's side before he stepped forward to get a better look at the dark wolf. "My name's Tuvaq, and I think you and I may have similar feelings on the subject." Commitment sucked, but if Abaddon wanted to come up and grab his ass from time to time, that was fine, too.
12 Posts
Ooc — summer
A new figure came along, this one pale too, quickly making his presence known to the other with... a suggestive nip to his hind. Lacoste quirked a brow, eyes flashing between each of them. He had never been one for men, but he wasn't one to judge. And what he didn't know was that he could likely be easily swayed. 

Finally the guy that Lacoste now assumed was this other dude's bitch introduced himself as Tuvaq. I'm Lacoste, He murmured after only a slight hesitation, taking a moment to process what he'd just learned. And this guy is your...? He trailed off, gesturing towards the stranger... clearly waiting for one of them to finish that thought.
commonfrench
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Ignoring the suggestive gaze from Tuvaq, Abaddon was not one to feel jealous or care about these silly little games. He just happened to come up on this scene and thought it would be humourous to take a bite out of his sometimes companion's ass just for the hell of it. 

I don't think we decided on a term - I fuck him, he fucks me, we fuck other people. He pauses mid-stride to offer a deep shrug. That's the gist of it I suppose. Finally, he comfortably places himself among the other two, not behind anyone, but among them to see what might transpire before moving on.
New Threads: closed
80 Posts
Ooc —
"It's a mutual fuck buddy relationship," Tuvaq responded, then paused for a moment to think. "Well... fuck acquaintance? Not very much buddy going on." And then Tuvaq grinned, with the enthusiasm of a boy clapping his hands to get right back into the real conversation.

"Well, Lacoste, what're you doing around here? Out for an adventure?" he asked, tipping his head to the side.
12 Posts
Ooc — summer
Oh... these guys were gay. That explained the totally weird vibe here. Lacoste was in no way interested, (at least not that he'd realized yet,) but he sure did envy their pull game. It was hard enough to find a girl to fuck with zero commitment, but one who would stick around like a toy? That'd be an ideal dream, a friend with benefits, except less friend and more benefit. Sure sounded nice. If only women were as simple as these guys, he thought. Why did girls value romance so much anyway? 

Tuvaq affirms what Abaddon had said, and moves on so casually that Lacoste is truly impressed. Honestly, I have no motive. Just tryna survive and get laid, you know? But, eh... He chuckled, feeling slightly more comfortable opening up- if these guys could be vulnerable with him, it was only polite to return the same.
commonfrench
80 Posts
Ooc —
i'm sorry about the wait! permission given to skip ab
please excuse tuvaq being so dirty

Trying to survive and get laid, hm? That was as open an invitation as any. Tuvaq surveyed the man - he was certainly handsome, with those pretty silver eyes. Doable, for sure. 

"We share a common interest," he announced, delighted, and pranced up to Lacoste, tail waving like a banner behind him as he circled the man, appraising him from all sides before facing him once more. "Top or bottom?" The question was asked brightly, as if it wasn't the creepiest thing in the world to ask a complete stranger.
12 Posts
Ooc — summer
I'm going to pull lacoste out to manage toons better! he will likely be back at some ~eventual point in time~. thanks for the thread! some pp for flow, lmk if needs to be changed ^^

A few months before, Lacoste never would have considered such a thing. But... these were the times of slim pickings, with all the hot babes tending to their own, newer babes. The boy before him was... admittedly pretty. Pale with sunlight eyes framed darkly like Cleopatra. Was Lacoste attracted to him? He wasn't sure- and the prospect of what he was about to do, met his brain with partial delight and partial disgust.

But ultimately the only way to find out how he felt was to try it, and so he gave into the delight, quietly uttering Top, as if he was ashamed. Because he wasn't ready to try anything too crazy yet, woah. Whether or not the kid's friend stuck around, watched, left, or joined in- Lacoste didn't care. He made his way around Tuvaq and forced his way atop of him, pushing his tail aside and doing what he was invited to do. When they were finished, the dark boy grew tired, collapsing to the ground to rest and secretly hoping Tuvaq might join him for a post-bang nap.
commonfrench