Northstar Vale where you going?
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Private 
for @Hiromi whenever you have time! backdated mucho

After conquering Reiko, Takeshi had felt powerful, emboldened. Unstoppable. What was there to hold him back from taking them all? Not all women were so easy, that he knew- but there were others here. Lithe and lovely, and he wanted them all. The next to come to mind though was little Hiromi. His side piece, his little scandalous thing, his mistress... no, nothing had truly transpired between them, but this was how he viewed her. Perhaps that could change though, he thought- and so he sought her out with Reiko's scent still clinging to his pelt and underside, head low to the ground as he followed trails like a jungle panther.
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
march 30
Anger had rose in the gentle flower, how could she be kicked out of the den she had shared with Reiko since she arrived? How could she let that man, that Takeshi take over her life? Or was it because she had Yuudai's scent on her, had she been kicked out of jealousy or was there something more? Reiko knew, or she thought the Empress knew that she did not mind sharing their samurai. She loved them both, wanted all three of them to be happy but maybe that was wishful thinking. In her thoughts she had not realized that she was being stalked, hunted by the man she hated.
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Soon his eyes caught sight of her pale fiigure- slim like Reiko, touched by a charcoal saddle that made her recognizable. His pace increased; he longed to be closer, unaware of the thoughts that played in her head. All he knew was that he wanted her- and so he halted a few feet back, letting out a gentle chuff. The polite greeting of sorts- and if she were to continue without entertaining him, she might get an interaction much less pleasant.
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
Her thoughts trailed off at the should of his gentle greeting, her paws ceased their movements even what all she wanted to do was run. Why hadn't she ignored him, pretended that she had not heard him? Move, move, move! She screamed internally but instead she turned around, a wary smile on her face. When she saw his face she could not help but feel the color drain from her face though due to her already ivory complexion it would be hard to tell. Her tail tucked instinctively as she thought of his flirting and teasing back in the Izuka Clan, he had been betrothed to her best friend andyet he had flirted with her and even called her his once. Instead the growl his presence warranted she simply spoke his name.

"Hello Takeshi"
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
A nervous smile upon her face, a quiet greeting. It was good enough for Shi. A nervous woman was an obedient woman and that was exactly where he wanted her. Greetings, Hiromi, He hummed in sing-song tone, You look lovely today. And smell lovely too. For under that thick wash of Yuudai, who seemed to be getting to all the women before he could- there was still that touch of a heatscent, and he could feel his stomach tighten each time he breathed it in. You off to somewhere, or have some time to spend with me?
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
He complemented her just has he had when they lived under the Izuka Clan rule, no regard that he was betrothed just as he was now. She bowed her head slightly at this, as if embarrassed, the same game she played back then she payed now. The shy flower, the reluctant girl. Stay calm, maybe if you be nice he will go away. "Thank you, you are too kind" Her words came out soft but had a strained quality to them as she looked around for the man she loved, surely he was close at hand.

When he asked if she had something to do she gripped that rope and pulled heard, of course she had somewhere to be! No where near you. "i actually was going to tend the garden with our Empress, we have been discussing what plant would be the best to harvest and transplant as well as what would be best to pick, dry out, and store." she spoke with more emotion, maybe this would bore him and make him go away. Why had she left the den today, why did she have to be so stupid
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Busy girl, off to do things, to work with darling Reiko. Reiko, whom he had just conquered. The empress is tired out right now, trust me. We were exercising together, He purred, unable to help the slight swipe of his tongue across dark lips. Tomorrow might be better for your garden, then. He decided, for her as if he was her puppet master, the decider of her schedule. As if already his word was law. You should exercise with me too. Then you n' Reiko will have something to talk about while you garden, He hummed with an almost genuine note that contrasted the hunger in his eyes rather sharply. There was no warning then as his cruel "exercise" began; it was like a tackle, intended to knock her over and get her underneath him however he could. And being out in the open like this... god, it just spurred him onward.