Ravensblood Forest Trees of Crimson
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He can tell she’s flustered. Or perhaps she’s uncomfortable, but he’s riding on the first option considering how she tilts her head in his direction, soaking up the affection.
At his question she seems almost confused, or he would place the emotion to be more timid than anything. Unsure of how to respond to him. He forgets that others, especially those younger than him, are more prone to becoming bashful when approached with such situations. Or at least that’s what he’s come upon. Due to this, he deems her answer sufficient. He also decides to spare her, let her make the decision perhaps. He’d rather draw it out, leave her wanting and hungry for him. Perhaps another time on a moonlit walk on the beach perhaps.

So he allows himself to gift her with a good few more laps against her thick pelt. “I’ll let you do the teasing then, dear. See how good you are.” He says easily, fully stepping over her now, flops his body down beside her with a mischievous smile on his maw.
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She half expected him to push her a little more, but he easily accepted her answer, even giving her more affection. It eased her nerves some, so that when he offered for her to take control of things and settled down beside her, she was feeling less overwhelmed. Enough that she gave him an impish smile, her gaze holding his for a few silent moments before she scooted closer and nuzzled her nose through the fur of his neck. His fur was soft and each movement through it stirred up his scent so that she breathed it in with every inhale. 

She moved her muzzle up to the place where his neck curved into his jaw and offered a nibble there. Then she soothed the spot with a few swipes of her tongue. She snuck glimpses of his face as she continued the pattern up his jaw and then back down his neck, gauging his reaction; she was curious to know if she had as much of an effect on him as he had on her. She also was just genuinely interested in if he liked what she was doing.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He almost laughs at the smile she offers his. It’s genuine and quite different from when he just met her, she’s already gotten much more comfortable with him. When she moves closer though, he almost wants to brace himself just Incase she plays some type of joke on him. After all, he has relentlessly teased her and he finds that its starting to get on her nerves, or maybe frustrate her.

His sparkling golden eyes follow the movement as she leans into him until he strains to continue to see her. Though the moment her teeth nibble on his neck, lids fall over his canary orbs. He’s shameless in his pleasures and what he likes. He has no reason to hide what he feels; so he doesn’t. Simply, Donovan closes his eyes and allows himself to soak up the feeling of her tongue flattening across the assaulted area. Then as his body heats up involuntarily, he hums appreciatively when she slides further up underneath his jaw. The nips and bites she offers almost having him opening his mouth to release a rather sultry sound. Thankfully (or maybe not) as far as he gets is the small opening of his mouth, eyes still closed in bliss. Surprisingly, he even tilts his chin upwards in a vaguely submitting position to her, offering his neck to the paler female.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
it was more satisfying than she could have imagined, watching his expression slowly change as she continued her affection. He seemed completely lost in the moment. One glimpse showed her that he had closed his eyes. Then an appreciative sound vibrated between them, making her smile against his jaw as she offered another nip. When she peaked up again, his mouth was slightly open, and she stared for a few moments. The tilting of his head and the offering of his throat made her skin burn. It was a vulnerablilty she hadn't expected of someone so proud and in control, but she found that she liked that the most so far. She quickly returned her focus to his jaw hopefully before her pause could bring him back from wherever her ministrations had sent him.

She shifted even closer, pressing more against him as she stretched to reach his ear. She nibbled that too once she had his flesh between her teeth. Then she moved back down and turned her attention back to his neck. She liked that part of him the best so far. She ran her nose through the fur there, the motion eventually turning into a nuzzle. She drew in a deep breath and released it against him. This was nice, and she should probably leave before she did something she wasn't ready for. It would be easy to get caught up in how she felt and how he looked and sounded as she explored, but she shouldn't. Not yet. She pulled back just enough to meet his gaze whenever he opened his eyes. I should head home soon, she told him quietly, her voice heavy with the need she was trying to reign in.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s allowed himself to bask in the glory of getting preened by quite the attractive she-wolf and he most definitely doesn’t find himself complaining. Even though the sun has set by now, the last bits of light turn the sky a multitude of deep blues and violets, even some vibrant pinks. He’s been romping around with this pack wolf for a healthy amount of time. How long exactly, he’s not sure.

What he is sure of is that he’s content to lose himself in the feeling of the nibbles she gives his ear and neck. He hums again, it’s a soft exhale out of his lips that’s just barely audible. Then she’s scooting closer, yet the pause gets his attention. For a split second he keeps his eyes closed, wondering what she’s up to but curiosity gets the better of him. Then her touch is but a memory as she pulls away and he slowly opens his eyes back up to meet her own. 

Of course she had to head home, he isn’t supposed to run off with her. He gives her a hum of acknowledgment. “Should I walk you back?” He asks beginning to stand to his full, massive height, a teasing smile beginning to reveal itself.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
The soft noises her affection elicited from him made heat bubble in her stomach, and she decided that she really liked having that kind of control over someone. Not that she would use it in any way other than to fuel her own need, but it was an interesting discovery for her. She wanted to do more exploring and see what other reactions she could get from him, but it would have to wait for another time. She was sure there would be more moments like this, mostly because she knew she wouldn't be able to wait very long to seek him out again. She was drawn to him already, which was something she would probably stew over later when she was alone. 

It was surprisingly difficult to pull herself back to reality. Her skin was still burning and her heart still raced even as he accepted her words and moved to stand up. Lifting herself up, she returned his teasing smile with one of her own and then brushed against him as she began to walk away. Why? she asked with a look over her shoulder. You don't think I can make it back on my own? Obviously she could, and she was sure he knew that, but she was still feeling playful. And if he did actually want to walk her back, then she wouldn't mind the company. she offered him a lift of an eyebrow, her steps slowing to give him time to catch up with her if he wished to do so.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As she gets to her feet, she offers a smile up to him. Not just any though, it’s teasing much like his usually are. He decides he likes the playful smiles and looks she gives him. When she grazes her body against his he follows the motion shamelessly with his eyes. Eyeing down her feminine figure and the stark paleness of her coat that continuously draws his own canary orbs. At the remarks she plays back at him he lifts his gaze off of her body to meet her own. The way she looks at him over her shoulder makes him wish she’d be doing that in a different type of situation.

So he quirks a brow at her and smirks. “Oh, I’m sure you can.” He says smoothly. “Thought you wouldn’t mind the company. After all, a strong woman such as yourself wouldn’t need help getting home.” He winks to her, walking forward to follow her almost obediently. 

Coming to wall directly beside her, he lowers his head to her level and side eyes her suggestively. “What will your pack think when you come back smelling of a lone, male wolf, huh? Will they come hunt me down?” He asks a comedic tone in his voice with the last sentence.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She liked that he liked to watch her, and she was pleased to have caught him in the act before he lifted his gaze to meet hers. As expected, he confirmed that his suggestion was only meant to offer her company, which she was glad to accept. I'd like company. She had no fears about wandering alone at night, but company would make the journey faster, especially when it came in the form of handsome wolf with a smart mouth, whose playful winks sent bolts of heat shooting through her.  

He was at her side quickly, asking a question she hadn't really given much thought to. She shrugged her pale, slender shoulders, her smile growing as she studied his face. What I do in my free time isn't really anyone's business but mine, she told him. She wondered what kind of pack he was used to that tried to police what its wolves did outside of pack lands. Even if I wasn't one of the leaders, it still wouldn't be anyone's business. Then her expression turned playful again. But if you tease me too much, then maybe I'll send them after you anyway. Truthfully, she liked the teasing, even when it drove her crazy; it made things more interesting.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As they walk along back to her territory. He comes to rest more comfortably beside her, brushing shoulders every other step. He laughs, a deep rumbling sound. “I’d be insulted if you told me to stay put.” He offers with a devilish side eye in her direction. 

As she combats his previous question, he listens to her speak intently. Then quirks a brow at the pale coated female. “Even if you weren’t one of the leaders?” He asks, in mild surprise. “What rank do you hold within your pack?” He asks curiously. 
How interesting that she would have a fling with someone such as him especially in her position of power. He can’t blame her though, he is quite the catch.

At her next reply he laughs whole heartedly. “You’d get rid of me so easily?” He asks, allowing himself to bump against her.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Well, I wouldn't want to insult you, she teased, brushing back against him with her own playful smile lifting one side of her lips. 

She faltered a little when she heard the surprise in his voice, turning her head and to look at him with a hint of indignation in her expression. I'm the beta, she answered first. That surprises you? She picked up her pace again, obviously a little miffed even if she was trying to hide it. What was so surprising about her being a leader? She was young, but she was capable and had worked hard to train as a warrior. Mal knew all of that, and that was why he had offered her the position. 

His next question was met with maybe a little smile, but she definitely also offered him the full brunt of her attitude. That's to be determined, she told him, brushing against him but not looking at him. She didn't want to get rid of him, quite the opposite actually, but he didn't need to know that yet. He would probably just be smug about it.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan enjoys the way she brushes against him, but becomes surprised when she begins brusquely walking ahead of him. His brows furrow and for a second he genuinely wonders what’s wrong. That is until she admits to being the beta in her pack. He’s impressed by it actually. He knew she was a pack wolf, yet her rank hasn’t come across his mind until she mentions being a leader within her pack. He can see her being a leader, she was cold, cautious, and calculating when they’d first met; all leader esc. qualities.

For what reason she becomes annoyed with him he doesn’t understand. Or, actually he does. She assumes that he thinks so little of her. The pale female probably thinks that Donovan thought of her as low ranking; which there’s nothing wrong with that either. Or at least to him. 

Anyhow, he doesn’t reply to her just yet. She graces him with her last reply and he cracks a small smile where it was lost moments before. Yet she doesn’t meet his eyes and he finds that unbearable. Vanquishing his smirk for an easy smile, he crowds into her space and nudges Simmik’s cheek with his nose. 

“Aww, don’t be mad at me.” He almost whines uncharacteristically, voice low next to her ear. “I’m not surprised about your rank, dear.” He hums to her. “It hadn’t even crossed my mind until you said something.” Then his smirk appears and he angles his brows up. “Forgive me?” He asks with a wink.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
It wasn't long until he was in her space again. His nose brushing her cheek made her heart skip and cooled some of her irritation. She peeked at him over the top of her nose. His words soothed her irritation further, much to her surprise. And the smirk—she couldn't help but give a playful roll of her eyes in return. Why did he have to look so handsome while he did that? She hadn't ever felt insecure about her ability to lead before; her pack all seemed supportive of it, too. So then why had he been able to ruffle her so much? It wasn't something she could pick through now, not with him standing there, sweetly asking for her to forgive him. 

She released a soft huff if laughter and fully returned her gaze to him. You're forgiven, she told him. Luckily, she was just as easy to calm as she was to fire up most of the time. And it had just seemed like an honest miscommunication. She matched his speed and pressed against him, staying that way as she began to speak again. My pack is in the the valley, she explained. The forest south of here on the other side of the glacier. The glacier she usually tried to avoid thinking about. It will take us a few hours. She looked up to search his face, curious if that long of a journey would change his mind.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He knows she already forgiving him by the sly eye roll she gives him. It seems like she can bear his somewhat mischievously unbearable personality. Hell this is his being polite. He won’t lie, he isn’t fake, but he is a much crueler man when I’m the right company. He is not afraid to rip someone’s throat out, doesn’t matter the age, doesn’t matter the person, unless they’ve had an interesting preexisting relationship of some kind. Even then, he has the ability to show little no absolutely zero mercy depending on how he was wronged.

This time though, he raises the charm. Gives her lingering, heated looks and hums smoothly into the pale she-wolf’s ear. Of course he does an other assortment of things he believes she likes. These are genuine thought and actions in the least. If he didn’t want her, he wouldn’t have a problem putting her in a place below him. Only he does want to do that, but perhaps in a different context.

After all his attempts to be charming she admits to forgiving him and he counts that as a win. Especially when she comes closer to brush against him as they trek through the forest. As she begins speaking she explains where her pack resides in these lands. For a second she seems off, but quickly rights herself. 

Then as she informs of the time it would need to get there he nods, undeterred by the amount of time it would take. After all, he doubts it’d be too bad in the company of a the beaut beside him called Simmik. She’s entertaining, smart, and seems well enough to attempt and play him back at his own game. He’s more than happy to lead her back. Hell, he might even wander a few miles away from the outskirts of her borders for a day or two.

Finally giving her a more solid answer, he hums out an easy, “Of course, darling. You’re not bad company after all. I’m sure I’m insufferable.” He jests with a low laugh.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
By the heated looks and the low sounds in her ear, it seemed teasing her was something he found very entertaining. It was entertaining for her too, for now. His breath against the sensitive skin of her hear sent tingles down to her stomach and anytime she met his gaze, her heart sped up in her chest. She didn't even try to hide the effect he had on her either, and she was sure he enjoyed that too. 

He nodded his when she mentioned the distance of her forest, speaking his acceptance after a few moments. She gave a few soft huffs of laughter and looked at him playfully. Insufferable? No, she told him first, reaching up to gently nip his jaw. But you are slightly irritating at times. She paused, a mischievous smile slightly curving her lips. You're handsome enough to counter that though, so I'll let you hang around. Her smile grew into a grin as she glanced up to meet his gaze.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Her laughter comes easily at his comment and she immediately corrects him. Said correction makes him laugh in return. Donovan is definitely insufferable. The pale female next to him doesn’t seem to think so, rather she gives the word irritating to describe him. He allows it because she knows he can definitely be a good bit irritating at times — if not all the time. Especially with the way he teases and messes with her. It’s a good thing she likes it, or they probably would’ve been fighting already. 

At her next counter Donovan can’t stifle the rumbling laugh that escapes his lips when she says that she’ll allow him to stick around for that reason alone. Then her beautiful tangerine eyes gaze up to him and looks downright to her. 

“You’re very convincing, dear. If I wasn’t trying rebuild my own pack I would’ve joined yours.” He hums. “It’s gonna be a long few hours.” He says mischievously with a wink.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She liked the way his laugh sounded, and she made note to say things to make him laugh more often. He didn't even seem mad that she had called him irritating, which was good; she liked to speak her mind, and she liked teasing him just as much as she liked being teased. Her eyebrows lifted in surprise at his first words. She hadn't expected him to say that or at least admit it out loud. It was odd how much she liked the idea. Her expression shifted back to playful. Well, the offer is open if you ever change your mind, she told him, her tone inviting. Despite her playfulness, it was a genuine offer; the pack could certainly use more warriors, especially experienced ones like Donovan. 

She shook her head and smiled. I'm sure you'll make the most of it, she answered with clearly fake exasperation. She was happy for the extra time, though; she was quickly realizing that she enjoyed being the sole focus of his attention. She looked forward to seeing how exactly he made use of the time it took them to get back to her forest. 

we could probably fade here? i can get something new started if you'd like
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Yep, I’d love another thread with them! I’m going to archive on this post.

Donovan knows she’s surprised to hear him say this, for her brow raise and she looks to him expectantly. At this he allows a smooth laugh to slip past his lips at her offer. The laugh isn’t condescending or rude, but the laugh is genuine and soft. “If I’m unable to reform, I’ll keep your most gracious offer in mind, darling.” 

Then at her next words he gazes down to her. “I’m sure I will.” He smirks cockily, unashamed and flirtatious.