Ravensblood Forest Trees of Crimson
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
nice! seems like good timing too. i think this is a good place to call it since she probably wouldn't be able to get him off

The laugh would earn him a glare. But the look was short-lived. As expected, he was quickly on top of her, his weight easily pinning her to the ground. Her fiery gaze moved to each arm on either side of her face before finally rising to confidently meet his. A hard swallow moved down her throat when he placed his jaws around it—an instinctual discomfort at such a vulnerable position with someone she wasn't sure she could trust completely. He could easily apply more pressure and end her life right there, and she really didn't like it at all. Her pride suffered a little at losing, but she would accept that. Now, she just wanted his teeth away from such a delicate area. She figured the best way to get what she wanted was to submit. She hated the thought, but it seemed she had no other choice; she had lost, after all. So any tension that had been there before suddenly fell away, and any struggling stopped. Alright, she uttered breathlessly. You win.
Inuttuk
Common
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As the female takes in their new position with her gaze flitting between his arms and then finally meeting his own eyes. She’s confident and doesn’t shy away from his gaze even when he goes to rest canines on her soft throat. He could easily clamp his jaws down and end her life if he wanted to. He’s already lured her to become more comfortable around him in the short time they’ve met. Of course, he decides he doesn’t want to kill her. He decided that when she replied her stern, pensive gaze to one with more expression. He finds her interesting and it seems to be in her benefit. Being on Donovan’s good side isn’t a hard feat to accomplish, it’s really just a trial of circumstances. 

Then, as his teeth are still easily wrapped  over the majority of her delicate throat, her Constance wriggling stops and it seems like she’s submitted, or allowed him this victory; for now it seems. Relieving her of his presence, he lifts his massive head, golden gaze still stuck on her own. Jaws lift from her throat and his black-purple tongue passes over his chops, licking along where his whiskers sit. He huffs a breath out his nose that could be considered a breathy laugh and finally goes to step off of her. 

Languid and unrushed, he looks back to her with an easy, yet teasing, smile. “Good job. You had me there for a second, snow.” He boasts to her, adding the nickname in there just to be extra and gauge a reaction out of her. “How long have you been training?” He asks now, curiosity weaves into his voice rather than his usual teasing lilt.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
He didn't leave her in the vulnerable position long, for which she was grateful. But he didn't immediately remove his weight from her either. For a few moments, she silently held his gaze, eyes only leaving to watch his strangely-colored tongue sweep across his lips. His breath heated the fur of her neck where he still lingered, sounding distinctly like a little laugh, which might have earned him a glare had she not been so captured by those oddly intense moments between his release of her throat and when his weight finally lifted off of her. 

She wasted no time righting herself. She shook the dirt from her coat and then her eyes snapped to him as he spoke again. He wasn't the first to call her that, and so she was surprised to hear it from someone else. Eventually, she chalked it up to coincidence and the color of her fur, her oddly blank expression shifting into something more playful. I did, didn't I, she replied with a smirk. She took a seat as she considered his question. Not too long. A few months now, she answered. My plan is to be a warrior for my pack and train other members to be the same. She was well on her way too, it seemed. Apparently, I still have some things to learn, she added with a lift of her eyebrow.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s officially interested by her, he wouldn’t want to say captivated just yet, but he might just be okay with her lingering for a while longer. She’s entertaining enough and seems to have loosened up a fair amount to actually have some decent fun. She doesn’t quite remind him of Sasha either–the humans pet. So, Donovan considers that a win as well. He doesn’t want to consider himself wounded from the she-dog’s actions even though he knows he still is. Still his pride becomes something to much for even him to swallow–he rather likes it if he has anything to say about it.

Putting the thought of Sasha to the back of his mind, he rather liked the way those amber eyes peered back at him. Replaying the earlier scene back in his head for only a second before responding back. She speaks to him with that playful expression and a brilliantly confident smile that showed perfectly white teeth. He finds her exceptionally pale fur beautiful in the red-orange rays and her eyes bright enough to rival the sun itself.    

He decides to meet her cocky smile with one of his own. “You’re good. Considering you’ve only trained for a few months.” At her questioning gaze he lifts his own brows at her. “Of course, everyone can improve. Everyone also has their own flaws in battle; myself included.” Then he asks. “How old are you? I’m four and have been training since I left the womb.” He laughs.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Simmik gave a shrug of her snowy shoulders. I come from a long line of warriors, she told him. But I still have a lot of work to do. She might have made it hard for him to win, but she still lost. She appreciated his compliment, obviously, but she wanted to be the best. 

She hardly ever thought about her age, strangely enough. She hadn't felt like a child in a long time, even when she still was considered one. Her lips twisted in thought. A year plus a couple months, she answered. She hadn't even remembered to acknowledge her own birthday now that she thought about it. She really didn't care that much. Besides, she was far more interested in how long he had been training. She recognized an opportunity. Would you be willing to teach me some things? she asked. Aiolos had already given her a good foundation, and she had been practicing a lot; more training would definitely give her more of an edge, and it would give her a reason to come back and learn more about him without looking too obvious. She did want to keep tabs on his pack since hers was close, but she also found him intriguing. Her gaze intently searched his face as she waited for his answer. She wasn't sure what he would say; they barely knew each other and he had no real obligation to teach her anything.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He smirks to her and gives the female a curt nod. “Doesn’t everyone?” 

As she tells him her age and he’s surprised to think about his own. Seems he’ll be turning five in October. He’s fucking old already. “Ah, still young then. I’m turning fucking five in October.” He says like she’d never believe it. “Old.” He gripes with a chortle.

Then she pops a most curious question. One he finds himself nodding to before verbally responding. “I’d love to teach you a few things, dear.” He hums with a wink. “What do you find yourself lacking in?” He asks seriously then, golden orbs watching the defined features of her face.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She gave a few soft huffs of laughter. I imagine so. She figured even the most skilled fighter could find something they could do better or more efficiently. 

She was actually surprised to learn his age. And when he commented on being old, she quickly shook her head. You don't look old, she assured him. Quite the opposite actually; he had the large muscular body of a warrior that she was sure drew more than just her eyes. He radiated confidence and strength, something else that drew her attention. But she didn't tell him any if that; partly because he seemed to already know it to some extent but also, something about admitting that felt like she was exposing more than she was ready for him to see just yet.

His answer seemed teasing at first, but in a way she couldn't quite figure out, like there was a hidden meaning she was missing or something. His question pulled her focus back to him, though, and she looked away, her lips scrunching pensively to one side as she thought about how to answer. When the bright orange of her eyes moved back to him, she answered: I could use some training on how to best fight someone bigger than I am. She was not a small wolf, but there were still plenty that were bigger like Donovan, and she didn't want to find herself pinned beneath an enemy, their teeth to her throat like she had in the spar; she wouldn't walk away from that.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Thanks for snagging the other thread! ;D

When she offers the compliment of You don’t look old. for him he barks out a deep rumbling laugh. “Thank you. Can’t wait for when I start graying.” He jests back to the pale she-wolf.

Before Simmik answers his question she seems contemplative. Running it around her mind to see what she needs to work on. When she speaks he nods easily back. This should be fun.

“Ah yes. I could help with that. My mother was quite small so she taught me some about it.” Sauntering closer to the she-wolf, he motions to his legs with a simple nod of his head. “She always told me to start with the legs, to weaken them, so knocking them over would be easier. Or we could work on pining.” He looks down to her, handsome face lit up by the fiery blaze of the sun with a confident smile on his maw. “It’s you’re lucky day, dear. You get to pick.” He says finally, with a nudge of his nose on her shoulder.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
ofc! <3

Graying; it wasn't something she had to worry about anytime soon. You probably still have some time before that, she countered with a grin.

It seemed he had some helpful knowledge in her area of weakness. And apparently, he had been trained by his mother. The thought shot a pang of guilt through her chest; her mom probably would have done the same had she not not left so young. Then he stepped closer, his proximity pushing the unwanted thoughts from her mind. She met his gaze as he told her about going for the legs to incapacitate her opponent. She would have to remember that for next time, and she might have asked for pointers had he not offered to teach her more about pinning; he left the choice up to her, and it was an easy one for her to make. She offered a confident grin of her own to match his, her gaze lowering to follow his nose at it made contact with her shoulder. Eyes slowly moving back to study his face, she stood up. I'd like to work on pinning, she answered. She wanted to know how to get out of being pinned and how best to get her opponent to the ground; both were areas she needed to work on.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
His eyes become slightly hooded for a moment as he simply eyes her down, taking in her appearance. The smile she offers radiating confidence and her eagerness to learn. Then she confesses that she wants to learn more about pinning, a much more entertaining choice than the other; more fun to teach as well.

“Ah.” He says simply in acknowledgment. “Pining it is then.”

Practically glowing, he steps back from her. His smile is mysterious and as confident as his stance and body language. “I’m going to demonstrate on you. First slowly, then in real time.” He says it like he’s not really giving her an option. “I don’t have a name for it, but it might be harder for you to do since you’re small than I am, yet it’s still useful. Since I’m sure you’ll fight others smaller than yourself and all.”

He walks a few paces to the right of her, eyes slinking down the side of her body. “First, you wait for an opening.” He introduces simply. “Then, you place yourself underneath them, as if you were just walking right under them.” As he says this he walk forward to slink himself beneath her, crouching enough to seat himself between her front and hind legs. His back and her stomach pressed together he eyes her right front leg. “Then you’d lift your body to knock off their balance, grab the paw, and tug backwards. It should flip them on their back facing the opposite direction.” He removes himself from beneath her and smirks cheekily at her. “I’ll demonstrate now.” He calls finally, not giving the she-wolf enough time to react before performing the move on her.

Swiftly slipping under her midsection once more, he stands to his massive, full height, almost lifting all four paws of hers off the ground. Reaching down, he grabs her front, right wrist in his maw, he tugs it backwards. Forcing her body to be pulled forward and off his back. Along with the pull of her paw, she lands roughly on her pack right beside him with his tantalizing eyes looking down on her. “See?” He says smugly, voice smooth and deep above her.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She hadn't missed his surveying of her form, and she confidently watched him, offering a raise of her eyebrow whenever he met her gaze again. She had done the same to him more than once, after all. And if she was being honest, she didn't mind it at all. She liked to be admired. 

He seemed pleased by her choice, and her gaze tracked his movement as he stepped away. His smile even emanated confidence now, and it made her wonder what he had in store for her first lesson. Simmik listened as he started to explain and she watched as he moved to stand beside her. Then with every step he explained of this tactic, he proceeded to show her as well so that eventually he was on the ground beneath her, the soft, warm fur of his back pressed against her chest and the sensitive skin of her stomach. It was a very vulnerable position for her, and she swallowed hard, fiery gaze watching him as he continued to explain what he was doing. 

He moved out from under her, giving her a false sense of security apparently because once he was standing again, he immediately announced that he was going to demonstrate. Before she could say anything, she was being lifted from the ground, and then her wrist was held firmly between his jaws. She landed on the ground with a thud, the air knocked out of her for a few seconds. She hid it from him, though, unwilling to show just how much the move had hurt, especially with how smug he seemed staring down at her. She glared at him and pulled herself from the ground, jumping up to push at his shoulder with her front paws. Not fair, she shot at him, offering a teasing raise of her eyebrow. Then, shaking out her fur, she took a seat in front of him. You'll have to pay for that, she warned, looking up and away with fake disappointment.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
When he flipped the partly unsuspecting female over, she meets his eyes with a glare to rival any other. Those russet orbs catch his own golden ones while she lies there for a moment before hopping to her paws. Along with her voicing that then move wasn’t fair, she lunges with her front paws out and pushes him back when they meet his shoulder. He has to admit, it was a cheap move demonstrating on her before she really knew he was going to, but boy, did it give him a laugh. So he rolls woth the punches, or rather her light push and stumbles a few steps away with a hearty laugh on his lips. Watching the female shake out her impressive white coat, his laughter dies down into — what one could call — a manlier giggle. 

“Isn’t it?” He teases back, copying her quirked brow with his own. Ears facing backwards his facial expression becomes more playful and challenging at her next sentence. Those eyes briefly peering up to him before flitting away just as quick as they came. A mysterious smirk comes across his maw and he puts on a faux pouty face. “Aww, darling. Don’t pout now.” He hums teasingly, leveling his head with hers. Then the playfully sad tone of voice grows deeper, like he’s really up to something. “How about you make me pay for it.” He growls low down to her, a fiery challenge in his glowing orbs.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She refused to look at him, even as she felt the warmth radiating from him as he lowered his face closer to hers. He had put her on the ground after she trusted him to train her and had laughed about it. Of course, she wasn't truly mad at him, but she was definitely miffed and eager to find some way to get revenge. 

His tone changed as he spoke his challenge, and she slowly turned her head, fitting him with heated glare, pout still present on her lips. She held his gaze for a long few moments, trying to think of some way to get him back. It was difficult, though, with his size and skill, there wasn't much she would be able to do. Finally her lips curved into a mischievous smile No, I'd rather wait and do it when you least expect it, she told him, suddenly getting to her feet. Then she slowly walked forward, intentionally brushing against him. With one more playful look over her should, she sprinted off, her laughs filling the air behind her before dying off. Her plan was to hide and jump out to surprise him, so she quickly found thicket and dived inside. Hopefully he would track her here but not be able to find her, and she could jump out and sneak attack him. He may be bigger, but she was sure she was faster.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
For a moment he’s concerned that he actually has her seething at him. By the look into those eyes she almost seemed completely over him and his aggravating antics. He doesn’t take his eyes away from her own, neither does she. The pale wolf seems to be contemplating her next move. 

An enticing smile crosses her face and he’s almost captivated by the way she stares back at him when she glide her sleek body against his. He follows her eyes as she does this and his ears perk up when she breaks out into a laugh and he’s temporarily stunned when he realizes she’s running off a lot faster than he anticipated. She’s quick and nimble, athletic and fit enough to run away from him with relative ease.

Reluctantly, he gallops after her. Not really know for chasing females around he contemplates legging her run off without trailing behind. Yet a nagging voice in the bad of his head has him interested in the Arctic Wolf. So he makes his way after her, unrushed with a leathery nose to the ground. The anticipation of her expected attack causes an eager smile to spread across his maw. He continues searching for her quietly.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She wondered if he would actually chase her? She hadn't looked back to make sure, too focused on urging her muscles to take her quickly and efficiently across the mostly unknown terrain. Surely, her invitation would have been enough to entice him on a chase. 

She waited longer than she thought she might have to before she heard his quiet steps, his scent wafting by on the light breeze. She grinned, her heart beating excitedly in her chest. She figured he would be here soon, and she just needed to wait for the right moment. 

As expected, she saw Donovan approaching, his nose busily searching the ground for the scent she knew would lead him right to her. In hindsight, she should have gone on and then circled back before getting into her hiding place, but this would still hopefully work. He stepped closer and closer, and she waited and watched. Each second the distance between them closed, the faster her heart beat. It was her plan to use the element of surprise to knock him over. She knew she wouldn't be able to keep him pinned, but she might be able to get him to the ground for a few seconds. Or she would fail miserably and he would counter her playful attack. She would never know if she remained hidden.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She seems to have run around the area a good bit. He’s got every which way her scent should point to all mixed up. There’s not really a definite direction to head to, so he’s stuck awaiting silently and readying himself for her silent attack. His muscles are stiff and ready to move when she reveals herself — whenever that may be.

Eyes to to each bush, and skirt alongside every tree trunk searching for her. How she could hide to easily from him he doesn’t know, but she’s got some skill he’d say.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She continued to watch him get closer, waiting for just the right moment to jump out. She couldn't help the smile that crossed her face, and she had to stifle a soft laugh as excitement continued to make her heart beat fast in her chest. 

He stopped in front of where she was hiding, and she thought he might have found her. But then he took a few more steps forward, and she knew that was her chance. Simmik leapt out from the thicket and landed on his back. She hadn't really thought things out very well, though, so in a moment of instinct, she aimed to grab his scruff and threw herself to the side. Her goal was to use her weight to pull him down to the ground, but she was unsure if it would work. She might just fall on her ass, but it was worth the try.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
For a moment it’s dead quiet. Nothing but the chirps and hums of life continuing around them. A raven squawking here, a cricket chirping there. The whisper of the slightest wind that tickles the hair along his sensitive ears. She’s fucking gone and there’s no one to convince him otherwise. He chalks it up to her getting sick of him already and using the opportunity to dip. Hell she’s probably halfway across the forest by now; far, far away from him. Who knows. 

A frown is bestowed upon his handsome mug for a moment, there he is pouting. Right when he assumes his entertainment — that just so happens to be easy on the eyes — is gone, he’s startled by a force coming out of nowhere and landing on his back. His legs buckle from the unexpected weight and the teeth at his nap would give him the wolf equivalent to goose bumps. Next thing he knows if that he’s falling. Hitting the grassy floor with a thud, he sucks in much needed breath from the air that just got knocked out of his lungs. He’s been rightly attacked by the smaller, pale she-wolf and he’s impressed.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
To her complete delight, her attack was successful. She was only on top of him for a few moments, and then they were both falling to the ground. She also hadn't given that part much thought but decided that she didn't even care if it hurt. They both hit the ground with a thud, and she quickly righted herself so that she could beam smugly over him. She took a seat next to him and gently placed her front paws on him, looking down with a grin, exhilaration dancing in her gaze as she took him in. Even down there, she couldn't help but look. See, I told you it would be when you least expect it, she said, giggling a little in her moment of triumph. She really hadn't expected her move to work, but she couldn't help but be extremely pleased with herself. Now she wondered how he would respond.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Once they’re down and he gapes like a fish out of water from the sheer force that hit him. He attempts to gather himself. To his surprise (or maybe not), she rights herself faster than he does. In seconds time she’s smirking in his face — rightfully so — and setting her paws atop him gentle to signify her win by rubbing it in his face. He’s fine to look past all that of course, for her fiery eyes gaze down to him, full with adrenaline and thrill. He meets her eyes, his gold to her bronze. Automatically his distinct pout curls up as he shamelessly eyed her down. 

“Oh, but I did expect it. Just not quite like that.” He drawls out, voice soothingly calm and only slightly breathless. 
Then her giggles catch on his ears and he releases a few chuckles of his own at his own defeat.

As part of his plan, he hums low in his throat. The devil on his shoulder weaving a plan in his head he sets it to action. Bringing to large paws up to curl around her neck suggestively, he never breaks eye contact. His gaze is heated as he looks up to her. He lifts his right leg and brings it on the outside of her own, raising that leg up a bit as well. 

To further distract her, his onyx tongue flicks out to run along white teeth and whiskered lips he’s shameless in his desires. Up until the smirk on his face becomes positively devilish and the glint in his eyes reveal something suspicious.

“My turn, sweetheart.” He hums, deep and low.

All in one motion, his hind leg lifts more to push on her hip, his left hind leg kicks out her right foot out from under her, and his paws clench at her fluffy white neck. He’s guiding her already falling body to the left and rolling expertly on top of her. Pinning her under strong, thick legs he chuckles and it’s his turn to gaze down to her. 

“Nice try, snow.” He teases with a charming smile. “You had me for a second there.”
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She reveled in the way his gaze moved appreciatively across her form but she rolled her eyes at his twisting of her words. You just can't accept that I won this time, she said, a playful smile curving her lips. She actually kind of liked it; it gave her more ammo to push his buttons. 

For a few moments, it seemed like he was going to accept it anyway, but then his expression changed. Something in his gaze made heat run through her veins and her stomach tighten. His eyes held her own even as his paws were suddenly draped around her neck. It wasn't until he moved his tongue across his soft lips that her eyes finally left his, lowering to watch the movement. She was sufficiently distracted. She barely noticed the shift in his expression, too caught up in the charged moment, so when his leg pushed against her hip while his other kicked her leg from beneath her, she had no time to react. She was on the ground and again, and he was on top over her. 

But she didn't struggle. She only lifted her eyes to meet his again, letting him gloat. She responded with only a playful raise of her eyebrow at first. That definitely wasn't fair, she said, quieter than she would have liked. You distracted me. Then she lifter her head and boldly nipped under his chin—a playful reprimand.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan follows the motions in order: her eyes flitting up to his own, the quirk of her brow, and that lovely smile. “It was fair.” He argues softly back. “Gotta keep you on your toes.”

Then as she pleads her case as to why that was so unfair, she nips just below his chin, scolding him. The nibble is playful and doesn’t find any pain making its way to the affected area, it only spurs him on. The quickly escalating tension between them causes him to heat up just the slightest amount. 

“Did I?” He coos down to her with his horribly handsome smile gracing his maw.

Dropping his head a bit lower his eyes disappear within her line of view as he dips impossibly closer to the plume of her neck. His blackened tongue flattens out against the fur of her neck as he runs the appendage along it. Skipping up to her ears, he runs his tongue along it lightly and takes it into his mouth, only skimming it with his teeth.

Then all of a sudden, he lifts his head and gives her a quick wink before sauntering off of her. And lowering his body into an arched stretch, a faux yawn comes from his mouth, opened wide for dramatic effects. He still eyes her the entire time.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She supposed he had a point; it was good to be kept on her toes. But when he played coy about having distracted her, she glared at him, even with the handsome smile that heated her blood, she was still a little ruffled with his teasing. She was about to offer some feisty retort, but then he was lowering his head and she felt his warm breath on the fur of her neck. She felt his tongue next, and her heart began to race as he pulled it slowly up her neck to her ear. Then she felt the light pressure of his teeth against the sensitive skin of her ear, and the heat in her blood intensified; she thought she might actually catch on fire and burn up right there. But just like that, with a wink, he was gone, and she was left confused and burning, his absence leaving a chill in the places where his body had warmed hers. 

She looked over to see his muscles bunching under his skin as he stretched, her gaze slowly moving along his body and stopping on his teeth as he yawned. He must really enjoy how much he was teasing her, and it kind of irritated her. She wanted to bite him. But instead, she rolled back over in a sphinx position, and pointedly ignored him. She pulled her gaze away and slowly drew her tongue over her snowy paw as if she didn't care at all what he was doing. Two could play his game.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Her glare did little to nullify his — by now— obvious attraction to her. Though when he steps off of her and does his show. He catches her looking to him. He looks back. Then to his dismay, she looks the other direction. Rolling onto her stomach she lies comfortably, facing away from him and begins stroking her paw with her tongue. For a fleeting moment he frowns, he wants to be the one she’s licking, goes through his mind childishly. He knows the game Simmik seems to be playing at right now and he’s more than happy to break down and bug her for the attention he so craves.

So he wipes off the pout and walks towards her. A smile slowly appearing on his face, he steps his left paw over her back so that his chest hover over her shoulders while his hips are still pointed away. His head cranes down to seat itself beside her ear and he comfortably rubs his head against her and lobs his flat tongue along the silky white fur of her jaw line and neck.

His replies are muffled due to her fur and his constant licking, but he speaks anyhow. “Come now dear, I won’t tease you anymore...” He pauses maniacally and halts his excessive licking. “...if you tell me what you want.” The words are cooed into her ear, sultry in their meaning and shameless in their delivery.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Her ear flicked at the sound of his movement but she didn't immediately acknowledge his presence. She just continued to lick her paw. That was until she felt his paw across her back. She tensed at first, but quickly relaxed and gave him a curious side eye. A smile slowly spread across her face as she felt his hed nuzzle against hers, and when she felt his tongue again, her heart began to flutter. She closed her eyes and leaned into the affection, each swipe of his tongue sending a jolt of heat through her body. 

He stopped again, making her eyes fly open and move to him as he promised he wouldn't tease her anymore. That made her smile again. Until he offered her a stipulation with his promise. She looked away. She wasn't sure how to answer his question. Mostly because she was inexperienced, which she definitely didn't want to admit. She wanted him, but she barely even knew him. Was it strange that she was so attracted to him already, that she kind of wanted to tell him that anyway? She looked to him again, her expression shy instead of her usual confidence. She quickly covered it with a small smile. That feels pretty good, she finally answered. So it wasn't exactly what he asked or exactly how she wanted to answer, but it wasn't untrue either.
Inuttuk
Common