Hushed Willows silver sparkles just as brightly as gold
fly on imaginary wings
57 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
Private 

the sparkling fairy moved through the weeping willows with the grace of a ballerina but she would never know how graceful she was. her mind was in the clouds, on thoughts of things that did not truly exist and on things that did. in her lips was the herbs she had gathered from her small outing, little seeds to help start her garden rolled in the pelt stripes she had cleaned in a stream and dried out in the sun a week before. 

she wondered about a boy, one she had always found herself drawn to. a boy that she had made sure to plant poppy seeds for in her garden. should she see if the red blossoms she found within their territory were still there, should she bring him any more?
and they called it puppy love...
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
He was sober today. Life had been lonely, ever since the day with Ibis and Lenny on the coast... he had gained some satisfaction, lost some innocence, and yet was no closer to his dream girl. The experience with those mannequins was a blurry dream now anyway- just things to fill the Deidra-shaped hole in his heart if only temporarily. He was glad he could not call Ibis' face to his mind now- he felt guilty to have used her as a stand-in anyway. There was no replacement for the one, the only- 

Deidra! He called a bit too excitedly after spotting her delicate figure. The boy had not seen the fairy in some weeks, having been committed to aloneness and wandering. She was a sight for sore eyes, and he paused curiously, wondering what was within her pearly jaws.
[Image: 1582061981337.png]
fly on imaginary wings
57 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
'deidra'

and there he was, the boy she had been thinking about. was he looking for his fix of dark seed, seeds that were the color of his markings. the same filigree of ebony that decorated his wings in scrolling patterns. she had forgotten what it was she was going to ask, her mind filled with clouds and sparkling wings. his fluttered on his back in excitement as he came closer, their vibrant ruby color shimmering in the spring sunlight.

a few blinks of her periwinkle eyes and she set down her bundle of seeds and leaves, a smile coming to her lips as the silver tipped appendages faded like the sun behind trees. "Fifi.. i mean Fionn" she tried to drop the nickname she gave him as a child, it had made the other children laugh at him, she never understood why but she was trying to not embarrass him again. 

"i was looking for you.."
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She blinks, greets him with his nickname, to which he ducks his head shyly. It was full of bad memories, of being teased for his gentle nature... but coming from the lips of an angel, he was nothing but grateful. He noticed she looked even more beautiful like this- reality was a drug sweeter than any other, and Deidra come fantastical hallucination come to life. You found me, Fionn teased warmly, inching closer to the doctor hesitantly. I was looking for you too, Dei. Things weren't the same... He drawled more seriously, thinking of the other girls- how they could never be her, never would be. There was no comparison.
fly on imaginary wings
57 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
as he drew closer, even hesitantly, she felt her heart flutter like the imaginary wings she saw on their backs. This always happened when he was near, always picked up spread like a cage thing that she just did not understand. Was it because he was beautiful, those ruby red eyes capturing her with a single look? but she was surrounded by beautiful fairies that did not elicit such a reaction out of her, what was this? 

She blushed as he spoke about her finding him, what was wrong with her? "I did" she whispered before he spoke again, he had been searching for her a well. Oh what for, did he understand these weird happenings? and was was this about things were not the same. "They aren't?" She questioned before correcting, "No, I suppose they aren't.." What did he mean by this?
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
If only Fionn could see the fluttering of her heart. It would heal a thousand wounds, save him from his sour days... but for now he remained blind. No matter how she returned his sweetness, he only ever perceived the attraction as one-way, doubting such a lovely girl could like him too. 

They aren't? His sweet, sweet love... she seemed confused by his words, and momentarily he lifted his face upward, preventing his glassy eyes from becoming something more. Why was he so sensitive? Reacting like this just to the thought of... of... betraying a girl that wasn't even his. He felt like a cheater, and although there was nothing between him and Deidra, nothing concrete at least, he could not bear to tell her of Lenny and Ibis. Sweet girls, but mistakes- girls that could never replace Deidra. She let off a light that illuminated the world; everything was grey beyond her, and her eyes were more heavenly than the stars themselves. 

They weren't, He corrected, closing the distance between them but hesitant to reach out to her, instead settling back on his haunches before her. I... I missed, um, the court wolves. All of you, He lied casually. For he certainly had not missed Aoibh... and truly, the only one it had been painful to be away from was Dei. I took a trip, but I'm really glad to be back.  That part was all true. She made his time here worth it.
fly on imaginary wings
57 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
He could not see the fluttering of her heart, the quick beats of her imaginary wings. Could he nose the heat the rushed to her cheeks, the burning in her ears? What really was this feeling, what was this excitement to see his face, to see those ruby eyes trained on her? Ah but what did he mean they weren't, this confused the young fairy and it showed. Was he talking about others, other women? She hoped not, for some reason this bugged her. What was this, this jealousy that another might have caught his attention? She did not like it, not one bit!

She shook her head as she blurted out something that bubbled up without thought "I missed you." her ears burned hotter and she pinned them trying to put out the flames, did she just say that? "I.. I don't like when you leave for long trips.. I-I get.. ah.. lonely.." what was she saying, what was going on? Could she make her mouth stop, lock it up and throw away the key!
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
If he had known the jealousy that festered in Deidra's heart, he would've been truly ashamed. He should have saved himself for her, he should've left those girls alone... and then she said she missed him. Blink. 
I.. I don't like when you leave for long trips.. I-I get.. ah.. lonely..
Oh Deidra... I don't like it either. I don't want to be away from you, He mumbled, and this time it wasn't all of you, it was just Deidra. There were plenty of nice women in the Court, but none of them mattered as much as Dei. Fionn saw her clearer and more vividly than anything else in this world.
fly on imaginary wings
57 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
She closed the distance, pressing her nose against his cheek as her own flaired to a new color of magenta, what was she doing? It was his own form of confession that made her move this way, to wish to be closer. He had missed her too, only her. He wanted not be away from her, only her. Her mind clouded with fairy dust as she pressed her head against his neck in an embrace, this felt right, being this close.

"..R-really? Just.. ah-hust me?" she whispered into his fur, nuzzling closer.
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She... she touched him. His whole body stiffened up like a mannequin as he was frozen in place, unable to find words. Her snout was on his cheek, and then she was against his neck, and oh god, why was it suddenly so hard to breathe? 

He took in a short breath as she spoke, first movement again, blinking a couple times as if to realize that this was real life, not some drug-induced dream or hallucination. You, was the only word he could muster in an awkward whisper, as he found this physical being again, and embraced her too, chin delicately tapping the top of her forehead.