Hushed Willows im gonna live
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
A rabbit held within the warriors maw, as she dropped it into the cache. Perhaps while not sociable as of late, Orlaith still did her duties, as she should! She would make sure at least there would be plenty of variety within their pile, not letting it be short anytime soon. Especially since their claim to the land was not official, yet. She made sure to guard and mark, try to ward away the intruders.. It wasn't enough.

They weren't strong enough, big enough, but the fire fairy knew, Lumiya was trying to gain the recognization from the land. At least Orlaith would be here, to try and help. In the background if needed, a protector of their land of purity.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
my power they'll never take
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
hope you don't mind me joining! this was quick, i'll probably edit later

It'd been silent as of late, the willows shying from the rest of the wilds. The faeries, or rather Aoibh most of all, had been distant. She missed Hua most of all, the siren's sweet touch and charmed smile . . . Orlaith had been stocking the pile as Aoibh came along. Blinking she arched her back and spoke: "Haven't seen you in a heartbeat."
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"I've been around." The fire fairy smiled, "just been doin' y'know, stuff." Orlaith wasn't purposely hiding away from the others, she just had been, rather distant in her own mind. However she had gained knowledge of the land, and felt confident with each step she took, the Hushed Willows is a sanctuary she knew very well. No stone unturned, and with that map laid out in one's mind, she was a perfect guard.

"How you doing?" However it was true, there was probably a lot that had happened that she was not aware of.
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Aoibh had barley listened, in all honesty. The clasp of morning dew still riddling her fur, she gave a nonchalant shake. The events these past days were rather bland in comparison to her newfound lady and a fallout with Lumiya. Aoibh couldn't always play the victim of her crimes, and she felt something would come back to bite her in the butt severely.

"Nice to know," she mumbled. "Other than wander around aimlessly waiting for Lumiya to do something, we had a spat here and there, no matter." That was a lie. It was a big matter, one that exposed more parts of herself then she wanted, like she was under the spotlight in the women's locker rooms. Maybe, not so bad then. "But I did meet a girl. Hua, me thinks. She was all over me . . . so was I. Great distraction from our boorish existence I must say. She's an empress, you know. On an island. You could say I've worked my way up the ranks." Ah, back to her smug demeanor.

"I plan to visit her keep sometime, eat a seagull or two," she added. "You could come along if you wanted."
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
Orlaith quirked an eyebrow to the squabble, but was unsurprised. She had her own spats to the lil' Queen, but it was more of her making fun of the other party. It was easy for the fairy of fire, to upset the court with her words. She wasn't eloquent about sparing feelings compared to the others, preferring the honesty.. So she says but it was also more fun to watch a flustered form. At least she was never one to truly strike at their heart, only of exaggerations and assumptions.

"A Queen aye, of the sea it seems?" She chortled at the fact Aoibh already seemed to pledge herself to a newer queen, but not of their forest realm, but of the sea! Never met an isle wolf, except for that one white wolf that smelled of the sea salt.. It was a worthy spare that ended in a victory within the embers, and not of the foam she came from, "I met someone that smelled like the sea a while ago, a mighty warrior. Maybe they were from there." 

"Sounds fun, but y'know kinda hard when our other warrior is mostly high." It was a true shame she couldn't entrust their realm to other warriors, Aoibh and Orlaith were really the only one's with a bit of a spunk that could harm another. The other was unfortunatly a druggie that she cared little about anymore, despite some particular wolves fascination with him. He might be a pretty boy, but a damn useless one.
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Certainly."

Dream-times of the empress could never diverge from her reflection. Beautiful, gracious — or, well, what the fierce lady presumed. Her kind turquoise-globes, waxy-eyed yet gleaming. If queens did caress the cheeks of newly born babes as sweet as cinnamon, oh! What Aoibh could give to be one. The rabbitsoft clasp of her bosom against the bridge of her nose. Jesting minuscule tales of salt-scented sharp-tooth were the weight of a pebble concerning caring. Maybe another short promenade? A flinging? Oh, Orlaith would not fornicate. Her hold could only be relinquished of the corpses of enemies. 

She forgets Fionn even exists these days.
 "He'll learn his lesson one day," Aoibh shrugs dismissively. Fionn is a problem all on his own, maybe he'd learn a thing a thing or two from the women. 
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
Orlaith didn't understand the dreamy-tone upon speaking of the Empress. Aoibh's instincts were right, as she wasn't too focused on the thought of relationships, and rather see her foes drown in the fire of her glory. To be the sovereign of the guard, to protect the fairies and the realm- the only dream, she really needed.

"Doubt, but hey, maybe we should practice to keep our skills up, yeah?"

The fire fae, proposed a spar.
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Unusual, she knows, but Aoibh shakes her head. "Can't. I want to work an hunting today. But I'll take you up on that later sometime," the fae answers coolly and treads away. "Don't be stranger! Again!" she chuckles at herself as the nose resolves to plunder something fat and filling.
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
Lame, "alright, cya." Orlaith wanted some sort of spare, but it seems her request would not come today. Watching the woman run off, the flaming wolf decided to go back to doing her own thing as well.