Moonstone Quarry Wise Men Say, Only Fools Rush In
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Private 
@Awenfen

He had planned for this moment for weeks. He had slipped away from Nightwalkers, never to return. It was a bittersweet moment as he had stood on the border, one last howl to let Clarence, Santiago, and Valour know he was departing. 
he had traveled for a few days, not paying much attention to the scenery- there would be plenty of time to explore it with her. His Siren. His Nymph. His. His. His. Something primal and posessive rose whenever he thought of her. It was strange, and a bit unsettling. His male partners had always been equals. 
But her? She was something to be coveted. Protected. Adored. 

They had rondevoued together just outside of the border of the territory, and he grinned, looking up at the boundary of his new home, the towering mountains curled protectively around it. And he had whisked her away, lead her here. 
"Come on. It doesn't look like much from the outside. Careful." 
He lead her carefully over the dangerous cliffside, the Rocky ridges threatening to throw them to their deaths. "This way. Careful. I've got you." 
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
@Memory just a quick reminder that Memory will still have to post a joining thread at the Vale's borders.

A tinkling laugh bubbled wispily from her lips, breathless with the exhileration of the void beneath her feet. 

Regardless of the danger, the fae could not help but find his overprotective nature amusing. A lantern lights within the cavern of her chest, warm with the notion of being cared for. 

"I vill be fine," Awenfen murmured into the spring night, the words whisked away by a playful breeze. 

She'd endured worse than this; the battered mother'd drug herself over these very mountains in desperation of the sea - not yet recovered from the brutal pregnancy for even a fortnight. A mountain side would not be her ruin. 

"Vhere are ye takin' me, Mem-ory?" She lilted curiously, moonstone eyes finding him - her pale form blanched silver in the moon's light.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Her laugh makes his pulse race and he grins, staring in wonder at her. He almost stumbles, a rock slipping loose from the surface beneath him. 
He laughs after the minor jolt of terror fades, and continues foward. 
His mood is very different from the first time he was here...with the gloom and pain of Nightwalkers behind him. He couldn't help but give an exhilarated whoop as he leaped over an outcropping, before turning around to make sure she could clear it as well. 
"It's a surprise. I found it shortly after I got here... you're going to love it though." 
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

The chidrag's own heart stuttered with terror when he slipped, yet, he seemed fine as he whooped in exhileration. Thus, the midwife tried not to fret overtly as she followed him across the chasm to an outcropping of stone - clearing the jump easily on account of her Saluki blood. 

"It sounds lov-ely, already," she responded in a hushed lilt, pausing to brush her cheek along his own before darting ahead of him on nimble paws. 

Her soft laughter echoed faintly against the mountain passages, beckoning him to keep up.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He watches in amazement as she leaps elegantly over the chasm like a deer, rubbing against him, making the butterflies in his stomach whirl about, before darting ahead. She truely is something Etherial, and he follows her eagerly. For now he doesn't have to think about his scars, about packs, about politics. It's just him and her. 
they finally reach the bottom and he leads her to an outcropping. There, laced within the stone, was veins of pale grey rock. "Watch this." He whispered, tongue flicking against her cheek. He nudged the stone, eventually breaking a chunk free. And as the light hit it from just the right angle, it shimmered, glowing in a blaze of color.