Sea Lion Shores 'Cause they know who is righteous, what is bold, so I'm told
80 Posts
Ooc —
"Yeah, well, maybe it should make me more mad than it does," he reasoned, stretching his paw out to block off the line of ants for just a moment before he turned his attention back to Acheron. "I just try not to think about her. Maybe she's happy, wherever she ended up." Secretly, he did hope she was happy. His mother had never, ever been happy, as long as he knew her. So maybe she'd found her own Acheron to enjoy life with.

Acheron had never had sex? Was that weird? Was it weirder that Tuvaq had? What if that was a topic that came up between them again? 

"Then you're probably a better wolf than most," Tuvaq said with a small smile, though he already knew that to be true about the freckled boy. "Thanks for being cool about it. I don't know why I was so afraid to tell you." With how he'd reacted, Tuvaq felt a little silly about being nervous in the first place.
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
That was certainly a positive outlook to have. Acheron hoped that if he was ever wronged in such a way that he would be able to look back on it and wish the other wolf happiness. It only made him feel more protective over Tuvaq, like his willingness to forgive his mother's mistakes made him even more vulnerable to those who might have bad intentions. 

He shook his head and shrugged at the other boy's compliment. If he was better than most, would he have left home with his mom pregnant? Probably not. As for Tuvaq's next words, he offered a fond smile. You can tell me anything, he said in return. I'm not going anywhere. It was a big promise, but oddly one he had no doubts about keeping.
80 Posts
Ooc —
That was all so reassuring. Tuvaq had never really experienced a companionship like this - where he felt so comfortable and positive and like things actually were going to be okay. Like someone else was going to make things okay. It was bizarre, and it made him feel... warm. 

It was a good feeling. 

"Me, too," he realized, offering the other boy a small smile and bumping his head against Acheron's shoulder. This was where he was meant to stay.
fade
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^