Haunted Wood Listen here, because it's who we are
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Pack Activity 
Pack meeting! PP of everyone arriving to make it go smoothly. Tagging @Memory because they left the server

After resting up from his trip and speaking to Cordelia and Clarence, he was to his limit having patience with stuff happening behind his back. As the sun reached it's peak he went to the territory's center and called for the entire pack, sitting down and waiting with a look on his face that made his foul mood evident. "Let's make this quick okay?" there was a small pause and then "Unless hired to do it or provoked we're done with violence outside our borders. We're also done using the pit to kidnaphe could almost feel Vengeance's glare piercing him down for that. The announcement was meant for only three wolves in the crowd to hear and he briefly glanced at each. A questioning look to Corra to see if it had any positive affect, she'd be the last of Nightwalkers victims. Then he looked at Ghidorah and Memory, his gaze lingering on the soldier for a moment before returning to look out at everyone "The other issue at hand is that an old Nightwalker and friend of mine was attacked by a pack called Ursus. They used him as an example to threaten the rest of his family" he lifted his chin, eyes gleaming as he spilled the exciting news, quite contrasting to the one of peace made earlier. "I want information on that pack and who lives there and any beef they have. Ask around, go spy on their borders, whatever you have to do to get it done but do not fight with them" the order was clear, there wasn't going to be something far worse made out of the problem yet.
3/10 mastery
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Cameo

it was the day he was set to leave. 
he didn't know yet if Corra would be following him outside the borders. As Valour called for a pack meeting he settled in, this being the final one he would attend. 
He nodded approvingly at Valour's declaration. He was confident now that the pack would be alright without him. That he and Valour would be the last ones left to suffer the legacy of packs under Tyrranical rulers.
As for the rest of the announcement, that was Nightwalkers affairs and no longer his concern. No more drama. No longer risking his life. 
When it was over, and everyone had spoken their parts, He approached Valour, a smile on his mangled maw. 
"I'm leaving. Tonight. By next week I'll be up in Renian Empire. Good luck...I know you can handle this. You're a strong kid." 
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santi bears the howl of their leader, standing from his place, he begins running. Upon his arrival, he sees Valour, obviously unimpressed by the day so far, Santi can’t help but crack the smallest of smirks at the frown that graces his face.

Now, all he does is listen to the words he has to say. He does have to say that he’s a little disappointed that they won’t be kidnapping anyone and that he’s trying to make the pack actually civil. Santi loves the hectic chaos Nightwalkers seemed to be about in the past. Then he speaks of the kid that got attacked by Ursus, the name of that pack almost makes his hair bristle.

The monochromatic wolf steps forward, scowl on his face. “I know some of the pack.” He admits gruffly. “There are only five I know, but hardly any names. Two raven furred demons, one male and missing an eye, the other female. A tall blonde one called Taylor. A small black and white fox looking wolf, then a brown one called Evien, who healed my wounds after I got attacked. I fought three of their warriors at once and gained some pretty nasty wounds.” He shakes his head. “They’re savage and we would need to be careful around their borders. Depending on who you meet, they will attack on sight. It seemed like their leader was the black furred male with the missing eye.” He finishes, gazing upon their Warlord hoping the information is good enough.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Clarence couldn't help but feel proud of what Valour was accomplishing here. Of drawing a line and making a decision - that they weren't going to go out of their way to bring harm to others. But on the topic of Ursus... if they were a legitimate threat to them, he wouldn't be against defending themselves, of course. 

Still, he stayed mostly quiet, sitting awkwardly to keep from tugging on the injuries to his stomach, and watched the meeting unfold.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She came and sat, staring pointedly at Valour.
What the fuck did he mean no using the pit?
What was the pit for then!

Nevermind, if she wanted to she would, and if he didn't like it she'd kick his ass in there too. She looked to the young piebald...foxy wolf. Dog. She could see he was marked by the two-legs like Santi. He sat awkwardly but looked so proud of himself as Valour said no fucking fighting.
Oh, she'd like to wipe the smirk from his face.

She listened to Santi talk about the pack.
Team fighters eh.
"So they swarm you. With Moonspear, we can overwhelm them if we don't break ranks."
Realising now, Vanity probably had the most war experience in this pack. Teamed with the famed Queen Hydra, they could crush Ursus.
"I don't hear of much fighting anymore, so I assume a lot of strays you've let in are untrained," she looked pointedly at Valour again, "that's the first thing you should fix."

She didn't care what Memory was thinking, but he didn't look inclined to joining in. He was leaving after all.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Skipping everyone who didn't post. please try to hop in this round

Memory's reply caused a snort to blow from his muzzle a nod was all he gave to the man in response. Hearing how poorly the man had talked about Nightwalkers to Clarence had really done a number on the amount of respect he held toward him. Putting more attention into Santiago's report on the meeting he'd already had with the pack in question, brows lifting with surprise he repeated everything over again so that he'd remember at least most of it paying particular detail to the description of the leader. A grim look on his face he remained silent for a moment processing the information until Vanity spoke, suggesting that they bring Moonspear into it to take the pack down. If that had been it perhaps his mood wouldn't have soured even further but referring to the members of Nightwalkers that fed her children as strays really pissed him off. "I guess you wouldn't hear much over pups squealing and fighting" said nonchalantly as if it were a fact and not a retort to her insults. Then came a more direct response said in a tone that wasn't entirely genuine in it's warmth "That's probably why you didn't realise the work we're all putting in to feed and protect you and your children right?"  Looking away before his temper could pop off any more he caught  sight of Clarence. The proud smile soothed him and he took a deep breath exhaling slowly and shaking his head "Other than Seagull and the pups nobody needs training. I am training him and Famine myself. I'm also continuing to keep my own skills sharp if you want to ask Santiago and Memory" it felt really good to have wolves who could back up the fact that he wasn't slacking on shaping the run down woods back up, he glanced to the two men with a flick of his ears and a small flash of a smile to show that it wasn't meant to offend their pride. If Vanity thought that she could jusrt casually insult him and everyone else without at least a slight reprimand then she was wrong, the fondness he had for her wouldn't grant her special treatment.

Circling back to the mention of Moonspear and taking Ursus out he actually contemplated it. Knowing that Ursus had attacked Clay and a member of his own pack as well really solidified the personal vow he had to cause the pack hell. "As for Ursus in about a month I will call another meeting. Until then everyone try to safely gather information. If you see an Ursus wolf I take back my decision on the pit and fighting, having one around for information would be useful" so much for stating that the wolves of Nightwalkers wouldn't be fighting. What were they all going to do with their lives without a good bit of trouble and fighting now and then anyway?
3/10 mastery
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The words cut, like a cougars claws raking over her heart.
Time slowed, as did her heart as her blood ran cold, hackle bristling, lips peeling back.
Vanity let out a soft, warning snarl.
Valour's only warning to not talk shit about her or her young.

"Good," she replied, voice as hard as a stone thrown at Valour's head.
As long as they had people to train, and people to fight, they'd be ok.
Her ear tilted towards Santi, her eyes not leaving Valour's face as she stared at him, tail half raised.
She felt like advancing with stiff legs, then launching at him just to see how well Venny trained the kid.

But if she could catch an Ursus wolf, and a strong one at that, she could wrestle Valour into the pit and watch him fight to the death.
Amusing.
Next time Valour made a remark like that, she would have his ass kicked in a heartbeat.

Her tone softer now, the air of fury dissipating a little and she stopped her death-promising glare, "We should ask Moonspear for help in advance to boost our numbers and strength against theirs, to get rid of them properly and in one. Doing a job twice is a failure."
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Seeing Vanity pissed he fought the instinctive response to wag his tail, to show he was sorry as a child would to a superior. Needing to actually remind himself of his position he stared her back in the eyes only moving to watch her tail rise boldly halfway, almost enough for him to be genuinely pissed off it was not for the fact that she looked away first her tone sounding as if she'd decided against saying anything that could have been circling around her mind. Surprising himself Valour responded by giving her a small smile, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he held back a teasing remark about her temper saving it for another time and instead nodding to her suggestion. "My thoughts exactly. I will be going alone, Hydra probably has given birth and we're on good terms ourselves not to mention that I want you and Serem to keep a really tight watch on the kids from now on. No wandering" he spoke firmly looking around just in case any of the kids were actually there and listening in "Not that you both aren't already, We have to enforce rules for their own good. Any child wanting to leave the territory must have an adult first. If any child sees a stranger at the borders they are to call for an adult immediately"  he was quick to reassure the hot tempered she wolf that it wasn't an attack on her parenting skills ending with the two new rules before nodding and standing up "That should be it. I'll let everyone know how it goes with Hydra" he didn't mention when he'd be leaving, not wanting to speak about how much his entire body hurt. Fight, heal, repeat...the cycle really seemed to be getting to him more so than it had ever before.
Last post from me!
3/10 mastery