Bearclaw Valley Defiant to the end
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Escaping was smart, Clarence thought, as Valour turned to run. The piebald boy was right on his heels, long limbs working overtime to keep up with the leader. Perhaps this wasn't the best idea, to follow him to Ursus, but he couldn't let him go alone - especially not when they were still recovering from the lynxes. If necessary, Clarence would try to defend them from any Ursus wolves that continued attacking, but the main goal here would be to run.
sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
123 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
At Merrick's words he smirked, at Valour's, he cackled too. You all aren't shit from the child that was running away- fucking funny. Revui pursued while Valour escaped him, his little friend running too. Toad chased after but eventually halted, snapping his pearly jaws into thin air as a warning, the loud clack of his fangs echoing. He skidded to a halt then, doubting the yearlings would turn back- and eager to watch Revui chase them, dreaming of what it might be like to see them torn apart.
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
700 for yall

you all aren't shit
another time he might have crowed with laughter.
sent his wolves to course after their prey without his presence.
but merrick followed suit — 
shit shit shit shit shit
flanking the stonejawed revui for as long as it took the granite man to slow.
blood upon his teeth, shit for brains, ice for veins.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Wasn't sure of Merrick actually went ahead and snatched up Valour's leg as intended so let me know If I need to edit the agreed last wounds. This ia intended to be my last post, if anyone else attacks I'll roll for some more but I'd prefer he go.

Shit.

Uyo was after him followed by the one with a mouth on him. That one didn't  catch up but he looked behind again and saw Merrick barreling toward him pushing past Revui. "Get home Clarence!" he shouted as he slowed down just enough that the spotted wolf dog would pull ahead. Then there was pain and he couldn't move forward, yanked back by his hind leg. Turning to see the one eyed brute attached to his limb he struck fast, fangs sinking into any part of Merrick's face or head he could and tearing in while ripping his leg free. He could feel the wet warmth streaming down his leg but he began to run again, each stop threatening to make him crumble but he wouldn't. This was not where his body would meet the ground to rot and be scavenged or who knew..maybe these wolves were like Vengeance and they'd eat him. The thought pushed him on and he ignored the way his leg burned like fire bolting as fast as he could until he would no longer be of sight to the Ursus wolves. 
3/10 mastery
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Oh crap was it my turn this whole time, sorry.

Once the boy was run out of the area Revui would pace at the terminus point between the valley mouth and the yawning expanse of meadow, much like a bull full of rage and adrenaline. The valley was safe and there was no reason for him to continue. He would turn back and march along the reverse course to where the others waited, finally noticing the stale blood caked to his neck, and with a snort and a glare, Revui would move across the border and back in to the valley proper to seek out medical attention - or at the very least a bath.

[EXIT]

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑