Whitefish River The Countdown Starts
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Private 
@Collision, today is the day!! @Ira if you want her to come in too Asori!

With everything that had been going down, Reiko felt the need to go and visit Ira before the puppies were due. With her calculations, she should still have a week or so before they were due and so she felt she had enough time to take a small trip to their neighbors by the river, taking along with her dutiful guard Collision. Kasitleoki was the first pack I joined. They are our sister pack seeing as they were too full to accept us before the Empire was formed, so we made ourselves as an expansion to them. There was no stopping her from giving a brief history of her own experience with Kaistleoki and why she was so comfortable here, once being a part of the pack and why they were chosen to be a sister pack to their own.

Even if there were open borders, it only felt polite to announce her presence with a howl before crossing over. Her movements were slow and she was thankful for Collisions' presence as travelling over the mountain would seem near impossible in her current state without him. But she needed this. Some time away in a different, still safe, lands. Away from Hime and Takeshi who seemed to be plotting among themselves... away from Yuudai and Hiromi who simply continued to be a heartache still to this day.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision did not know the full reason Reiko seemed more stressed out. To be honest he chalked it up to hormones and all the other crazy things that happened during pregnancy plus the natural duties of a leader. Was there much else to consider? Honestly, if only he knew. 

She had come to him and said she wanted to take a trip. To be honest he was uncertain it was best given the time frame, but his job was not to offer objection. Only protection and support. He simply nodded and provided a safe journey. 

Though, a little longer than he had expected. 

When they didn't just enter Collision was a bit surprised, yet it also made sense. Reiko was so polite and respectful. She would probably expect the same respect. Also--the wolves here knew her. They didn't know him so it seemed just as much for his own protection. 

"I look forward to meeting those whom you have so much regard for," He offered her an honest look and while they waited he noticed she seemed refreshed to be here. There was a subtle mood change. Maybe she needed to get away from more than he considered. Maybe she was just anxious. 

He mustered up his most reassuring half smile and nudged his head into her shoulder as a friendly gesture, "Let whatever is bothering you go. Sunshine comes after the rain, y'know,"
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira was aware her due date was growing near as it only grew harder to move with each passing day. The aches and the swelling only slowed her and the Constable couldn't help but look forward to her relief once her little ones were born. It wouldn't be much longer before she got to meet them and as she had been in recent weeks, the roan wolf couldn't help but be excited and anxious. Speedy was a blessing and it comforted her to know the healer would be nearby should she need her, but hopefully there would be no complications.

The familiar howl sounded as Ira was exiting her den to stretch her legs. It came from within the territory which could only mean it was Reneian Empire. Perhaps Reiko had news on her kids, she had been unsure before but maybe now she had confirmation. The roan wolf would work her way through the territory slowly heading in the direction of the howl until she could hear light chatter to aim for. What she wasn't expecting was an about to burst Reiko. Ira stopped in her tracks, surprise clearly eminent on her face as the woman's condition. Reiko— you traveled in you current condition? She looked due any day, probably equal to herself if she could look at herself. Going down a mountain was one thing but going back up? How was Reiko planning to get home?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I'm so excited! Collision was a rather stoic man, even since the beginning. Something that didn't bother the young Empress at all even if she felt like she might be talking her ear off. You are right Collision. Not to mention wise too, his calm demeanour was perfect in balancing out her own chaos, like yin and yang just like the fish pieces who watch over her even now. This is just a little vacation~ A little TLC. Softly bumping shoulders with him in a playful gesture, after he nosed hers; her eyes focused on an oncoming Ira and once again, she lit up at the sight. An immediate shift like a child at a candy store.

Ira's concerned face and words didn't sway her this way. The plush banner behind her bouncing in being greeted by the roan woman, so round and plump too - it really did suit her. Mhm. But again, as always, Ira was right in being concerned. Oh, if only she could tell her everything without causing a fuss, perhaps then she would understand. I'm not due for another week, I thought it would be nice to come see you and everyone else before I cannot for a while. It is only for a couple of days.

Leaning against Collision to bring some attention to him. This is Collision, he has been my guard this past month, and a close friend. I also wanted to show him around Kaistleoki.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
honestly he didn't mean to step on any toes and probably would have felt bad given that were the case, but reiko always took everything with this odd essence of eloquence. that was probably why she made a great empress. she wasn't a warrior--but she had plenty of strong capable men around her that would make sure that was never a worry. 

A vacation? No, we don't take those. bad people don't take those, reiko.

a girl in the distance began a quick approach and even though collision knew reiko had called the wolves of Kaistleoki he instinctively moved forward ever so slightly. 

not today, satan. 

the stranger (to him) started off with Reiko's name and Collision relaxed as the empress was greeted as an old friend. He also, admittedly, agreed with the girl. he was surprised when his leader came to him and announced she needed passage presently. she was about to pop in the most literaly sense. again, not his business.

Reiko did the introduction for him and the grey boy simply looked at the other girl and offered her a friendly nod. there wasn't much more he knew to do. formality was not his forte and reiko had already told her his name. there was nothing further for him to divulge.

IMPALA 

893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The male to Reiko's side was given a name to which Ira gave a nod in return, It's a pleasure to meet you. You may call me Ira, I am one of Kaistleoki's council members. It was good to know Reiko was making new friends as well as gaining guards. The Constable still held her belief that everyone should know how to fight, there was no such thing as too many defenders in a pack. A week? So it seemed they were due around the same time, I was informed by our healer that travel should not be commenced within the last two weeks. Will you be fine to climb the mountain? Regardless of her answer, the girl was here now and there was no changing that. Perhaps she should call for Speedy just incase her friend had to give birth here.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Collision was quiet and polite as usual, she didn't expect anything else from the stoic man and was simply proud of his manners - whether he was talkative or not. Ira's acceptance for the guardian only made her smile more, to see both packs slowly getting to know one another was such a beautiful thing she could only see the harmonious future shining brightly for both packs. 

Of course, the Constable was right, but how could she explain her reason behind all this without demonizing her sister and Takeshi who would soon be Emperor to keep a proper image for the Empire's sake. Twice that man had hit her and yesterday's was Reiko's last straw. But for harmony's sake, she remained quiet. I will be okay. She reassured softly.

We can always close this up soon if you guys wish! Idk what else to do here lmao Collision officially knows KO at least!! \o/
Healing (2/6)

THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision looked to the two of them and his head nodded to ira. he wanted to explore the territory a bit. perhaps he could acquaint himself with the wolves here. this could be a good time to gather more allies for his time in teekon. so he offered his words for the first time, "it's a pleasure to meet you," collision nodded his head and offered her a bow of sorts, "i'm going to acquaint myself with the territory," he needed to lay out a map just in case he needed to know how to get around this place. whether that was for himself, reiko, or any of his home-pack that should find themselves here and need collision to accomplish anything. 

[exit]

IMPALA 

893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I think this is my last post too feel free to close after your next post noki!

The guard decided to speak up offering his own pleasantries before dismissing himself to explore. She couldn't exactly blame him, surely he was curious. Ira would simply give him a nod as he left before turning her attention back to the Empress. There was no arguing with her now, Reiko had already made the trip down. Very well. At the very least you are safe here.

The Constable titled her head gesturing in towards the claim, Come, let's find you a place to rest. Aside from some fallen trees not much had changed along the river, Reiko would likely recognize or remember several places within the claim.