Northstar Vale Carry That Weight
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Trade 
Vespera is visibly pregnant! She is patrolling the borders (Merc trade) because she is getting very anxious about her safety and such

There definitely was something wrong with her, and ever since she had that fling with Rosencrantz, she was starting to feel all sorts of icky. After a while, she was starting to notice that her stomach was starting to grow in size, and after a brief flashback of what Valette looked like and told her, she knew what was going on with her.

She was pregnant.

The Duchess scolded herself for letting this happen to her, she knew she was to blame since Rosencrantz did warn her that they shouldn't have done what they did, but it felt so good in the end. The woman felt lost, confused, she didn't know what to do, Reiko had gone missing. There were all sorts of dangers in the pack that was starting to emerge, and if there were pups starting to grow inside her, she didn't want to be around someone who was going to be a threat to her safety. Now that Takeshi and Reiko were mates, there was just too much going on in the woman's life, too much for her to think about, she just wanted it all to go away.

The woman wanted to be alone, she wanted to run around the borders and check every rock and every blade of grass, was the territory out to get her? She doesn't know! But one thing was for certain, she wished Valette was here to tell her everything was going to be okay, her former leader had experience in this and she just wanted to cry on someone for the foolish thing that she did. What would she say to Rosen if she saw him again? Would he abandon her? Would he kill her? All of these scenarios were killing her, all of these thoughts, her imagination would be the death of her. 

But she came to the conclusion that no, she couldn't tell him, she didn't want to risk anything with the paladin male that looked like he could rip her in half for mating with him after he had warned her not to do so.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
He hadn't strayed to far from Hiromi's side. Helping her get the whelping den in order, and making sure she wasn't working to hard. After his argument with Reiko, Yuu had been avoiding her. But her recent absence sent his heart racing. He tried to hide it. The never ending anxiety, the sleepless nights, his inability to leave Hiromi's side. He was falling apart.

Trying to gather the courage to tell his wife that he wished to go searching for their wayward Empress, Yuudai found himself on the comfortable path of their borders. Away from the more congested area's of their claim, the samurai wondered if he might be able to finally think.

With a heavy sigh, the pale man continued on his way when the silhouette of Vespera came into sight. A gentle smile lifted his lips, glad for some sensible company. As he drew closer, he would offer her a chuff to warn of his approach. He wasn't naive enough to think that she had over eaten, but was surprised to find her pregnant. "I see congratulations are in order Duchess."
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera was too frantic to notice the scent of the honorable Yuudai enter her nostrils, and it wasn't until his chuff that came into her ears that she spun around to look at the Samurai with the eyes of someone who hasn't slept in months. Her heart was pounding as she kept her mouth shut as Yuudai congratulated her, but her inner panic bled through and her ears pinned back and her face morphed into one of utter despair.

"No! No-no! It's not okay! i-it's not okay! I-I-I-I went and got myself pregnant! I-I-It's my fault, he warned me not to but my own stupid desires and selfish want for just some comfort in my life got me pregnant!" The Duchess cried as her body buckled beneath her and she collapsed to the ground with her paws sprawled out with the warrior starting to hiccup in her own sobs.

Her mind was all over the place and she didn't think of how the Samurai would react, the poor man didn't know her situation and how could she blame him? In the heap of her sobs, she managed to get a couple of words out, "I'm s-s-sorry Y-Yuudai... I know you don't k-k-know what's going on, I-I'm going crazy! I did this to-to myself and I do-don't know what to do!" Vespera's violet orbs kept producing tears as she finally slapped her right paw over her eyes and muzzle in her disgrace as she felt like an utter fool for crying in front of him.

"I wish V-Valette w-w-was here..." she whimpered. 
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
He found quickly enough whatever sensible company he had been hoping for would never arrive. He held back his sigh, and instead offered her a knowing smile. This wasn’t his first rodeo with a pregnant woman, let me remind you. He had seen all the emotional out breaks of both Hiromi’s mother but also Reiko’s, and now he had a wife who while normally kind of heart was having a rather wicked pregnancy. Yuudai wasn’t fazed by the emotional energy, he just hoped her himself had enough energy to calm the poor woman.

“Vespera, Vespera.” Yuudai started with a soft tone, taking a step forward and dipping his head to be nearer to her’s. He wasn’t used to towering over her, but with he having collapsed to the ground he was able to loom as much as he wished. “It’s alright, slow down.” He continued to offer calming words, and gentle shushing until she was finally calm enough to have a conversation that wasn’t interrupted by hickups.

“I’ll do my best to help you no matter what situation you are in. But in order to do that, I need to know all the facts. Okay? I’m in your corner.” To be honest the samurai wasn’t sure what Reiko or Ibis would do to Vespera. Yuu knew that some women of leadership positions could be very protective of that right. And he knew he himself was rather protective of his own right, to mate with his wife if given Reiko’s permission. But Yuudai could only hope they would be lenient on their noble woman.

Who was this Valette lady? He though absently... as he waited patiently for Vespera to catch her breath.
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Thank God there was a wolf like Yuudai around, what would have happened if she was still in Easthollow? She had no idea! Would Valette had accepted her pups? She sure as hell knew that Greyback would have done something drastic so her thoughts were put at ease knowing that she wasn't at her old pack anymore and she could start a new with Reneian.

But...

What if Reiko didn't accept her pups?

Her heart started to race in an unhealthy way and she felt like she was going to choke, but the shushes of Yuudai kept her grounded in reality so she shakily removed her paw from her face to see that the male was in front of her with his head bowed down to meet her eye level. Her eyes and face were stained with her tears as she shakily moved them up to glance at Yuudai, the samurai wolf was asking to give her the full story in a soothing tone. The girl's lips quivered, could she trust him? Would he go run off and tell Reiko? Was she done for? Were her future pups?

But there was one thing that Vespera knew she had to stay true to, and that was that she wasn't afraid of death.

The Duchess inhaled with a very shaky breath as was her exhale with her eyes falling to the ground, "well... It was before the pack was official... and uh... I went off on my own... and I met a man that I had met before..." Her breathing was uneven as she remembered Rosencrantz... Oh how the man warned her but she just had to persist, she just had to let her emotions get to the best of her. "Something came over me... He explained it was this 'Heat' and that I should return home but I stayed... He warned me not to do it but I did it... And..." Vespera's eyes started to leak tears again as they streamed down her face, "I did it! It's my fault! This is what happens when I let my emotions get to me!" The cloaked woman stayed on the ground as she tried to hold back her sobs.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
Yuudai frowned at her story, upset she would do something so reckless. "You're mother never explained..." He left that hanging. Surely the talk was still a thing that was talked about with yearlings, right? He cleared his throat, before humming to himself. "First of all. Next year. You will come to me or another you trust. That was an incredibly dangerous thing to do. There are not many who would have warned you to head home. Which you should have listened to." He glared slightly, his reprimand settling heavy. "You could have been seriously, irreversibly hurt. Do you — do you u-understand what I'm talking about?" If he had to say it he would, but he hoped she would come to the understanding on her own.

"However, while you go carry the blame. I don't think this is as dire as you think it might be." Yuudai couldn't possibly see Reiko doing anything to hurt innocent children. "And stop it." His voice was firm. "This has nothing to do with emotion. It's biology Vespera. You couldn't help it. Although, you should still have listened to the nice stranger that found you." Yuudai was still frowning. All the gruesome scenarios running through his mind.
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The girl stiffened once Yuudai asked if her mother explained anything to her which the male, unfortunately, lighted a fuse within the girl for she was high on emotions. "My mother died before she could mention that to me," the Duchess pinned her ears as her violet orbs that were still filled with tears turned to ice with her tone becoming stone but still shaky. It was true that Vespera and Valette had a conversation about pregnancy but she only mentioned carrying pups and the difficulties that came with it, and that was all the knowledge that the dark woman carried with her.

She was still feeling upset with the samurai as he continued on in stating that she shall come to him during this time and how she should have listened to the male that she mated with when he told her to return home. Yuudai stated that she could have been hurt by this which he was right about, Vespera had no knowledge on this subject what so ever and now she had to face the consequences. Still with a sour look on her face, the white male stated that this was just biology but continued to further put it that she should have listened to Rosencrantz, "Yeah yeah I know," she grumbled like a moody teenager and averted her eyes from his violet gaze with her tears still streaming down her face.