Great Bear Wilderness i'm feeling devious
80 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Phillip ^^ near Nightwalkers, but not too close. Tagging for reference.

It was raining. Drizzles of water fell from the sky, dampening the blond wolf's pelt. The early morning hours were chilly, especially with the rain, but Tuvaq didn't mind. This type of discomfort was alright, and there was so much to discover in the rain. Perhaps even more than he expected. 

His neck had healed up for the most part, and he felt much better after eating a rabbit he'd chanced upon the day prior. @Abaddon was likely somewhere out there - Tuvaq didn't care, really, one way or another, but it was nice to have someone just as fucked up as he was around. 

Tuvaq stretched, paws sinking just slightly into the mud, and yawned. He should really be getting more sleep, he thought idly, but made no move to rectify that situation. There was too much to see and do out here to take a full night's rest.
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Where was his leader? It's been weeks since he had left Phillip here to do his dirty work. Surely, he would've shown up by now. And if he wasn't nearby now he had to be on his way back. The yearling was both looking forward to it and fearing it. Rockhopper's arrival would mark the end of his time with the Nightwalkers, but he still had nothing to show for it. He needed to do this job quickly.

Phillip strayed away from the forest to find a spot to think. He paced back and forth through the mud, going over a multitude of plans. Oh, what should I do? he muttered under his breath, What should I do?

He must've glanced over the stranger once or twice without truly noticing him. Classic Phillip; too overwhelmed to be aware anything. It took awhile for him to notice the man, and when he did he gasped.
80 Posts
Ooc —
Tuvaq watched the dark-furred boy pace and mutter to himself over and over again, completely unmindful of his presence. What should I do? What should I do? So much anxiety, and for what? Tuvaq couldn't comprehend. 

A small smile formed on his maw and he waited for the other boy to notice him before he spoke. "Well... what is it that you want to do?" Because that was what was important, wasn't it? Doing what you wanted. Something that caused so much anxiety could not possibly be worth doing anything.
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Get as far away from here as possible. That's what he wanted to do. He almost blurted it out in a moment of confused panic. I, well uh- It just doesn't come out. It's for the best too. He couldn't just go around saying that stuff to anybody. What if this guy was a nightwalker? He'd be in deep trouble then. Better keep his wishes to himself. I don't know.

Phillip glanced around before focusing on the stranger. Were you here this whole time? he asked weakly. It seemed like he just suddenly manifested.
80 Posts
Ooc —
Tuvaq frowned at that. How could someone not know what they wanted to do? It was almost second nature to the self-assured Anneriwok. But he supposed not everyone was like him, and this boy seemed to be nigh on his polar opposite. 

A smirk crossed his maw at his next statement and he scoffed a playful laugh. "Well, yeah. Wolves don't just appear from thin air," he commented breezily, padding up to the other boy. 

"Y'seem kinda nervous," he commented, circling him and studying his form closely. Which would make anyone nervous, most likely. "You don't even smell like a lone wolf. There a pack around here or somethin'?"
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Right.. Why'd he think any differently? Of course he was there the whole time. That led to another problem; how much did he hear? If he was a loner it wouldn't matter. If he was a nightwalker, well, that's a different story.

This very well could be one of his packmates. They all seemed to enjoy circling around him like sharks. Me? N-nervous? No! He was more than nervous. In fact, Phillip was just about ready to piss himself. He took in a sharp breath before he continued. Yeah there is. Not t-too far from here.
80 Posts
Ooc —
Oh, but the stammering and his body language said otherwise. This wolf was scared, but Tuvaq couldn't really understand why. Was the Anneriwok that frightening? He didn't think he was. But it was fun, and... well, he kind of wanted to play. Just a little. 

"Yeah, you smell like other wolves," he responded, tail swishing behind him as he continued to size the boy up and down. Fun. A wave of mischief washed over his chest and he waited until he was in front of the boy again before he leaped forward and smacked his forepaws down on the ground in front of him. Just to see what he'd do. No contact was initiated - it was almost like he was just saying BOO!