Stone Circle Uncomfortably Numb
Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Private 
@Arlette
Pyro might be looking a bit worn out and less chunky than usual

As the days dragged out and Pyro didn't get anywhere he started feeling... Less. It was hard enough trying to cope with loss, and perhaps hopelessness had finally done it for Pyro's heart. Maybe, after all the shit he'd gone through in his long years, his heart had finally shriveled away.

Anyway, whatever it was that he was trying to ignore in his subconscious had actually influenced him enough to bring him back to a place that, though he didn't immediately recognize due to his increasing inability to focus, was a place that he had once called home. He was wandering aimlessly, lost in his own clouded mind, as if controlled remotely, or in some kind of autopilot. His senses were aware enough so that he notices some pack's heavily marked border, at which point he steered away and circled around it to just keep moving west, which he had been for at least a week now.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette had been keeping to the borders, and little away from others. She had a gut feeling that she had done something very bad and was not ready to be confronted by it. The female's red eyes fell on a stranger close to their borders. By the looks of it, a male. The female would normally alert someone else but her travels had made her more sure of herself. Besides, she felt she could always call someone if she got in trouble.

The small female trotted forward, realizing that this was probably a lone wolf by the condition he was in. The kind female stayed at her border but let the other know she was here. She was just checking what he was up to. "You are close to our border, Stranger," she called out, it didn't sound as confident as it felt in her mind but it was at least some improvement for the female. She kept her distance warily though. He was far bigger than her in size.
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
He didn't make her out in his field of view, but admittedly his field of view was reduced to about two meters away from his toes as he sulked through the forest. Her voice was what brought her to his attention, and even then he took a second to fully recognize her presence and find her with his eyes. At that point he stopped advancing, tucked his tail between his diminished thighs, and bowed a little to show submission. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you... I was just... His melancholic voice broke down and a tear formed in each eye (except wolves don't cry but just roll with it lol) suddenly everything in his mind started becoming all too real and controlling his emotions was near impossible. This was not the best time for a full breakdown.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette's wariness faltered when she read the body language of the male. His tail was low and between his thighs and his head carries submissively. She stepped closer. The male said that he was sorry but then he just ended in a mumble. Since she only heard half of that part. She frowned. What happened to this wolf? He had caught her curiosity. Her red eyes roamed over him as the male broke down.

Arlette crossed the border and trotted closer. She wanted to be a therapist as well, and mediator. So perhaps she could help this male! If he wanted to that is. She didn't mean for him to break down because of what she said. The female was smart enough to realize that she probably wasn't the reason for the breakdown. "It is alright, you can show your emotions if you like. I won't hurt you. You should hold them in," she advised, still staying away from him a tiny bit because he was far bigger than her.
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
He didn't seem to realize the state he was in until the female made a point on it. Pyro looked at her, ashamed of himself and then looked away as though that would make the situation any less awkward. Pyro had always been an emotional one, sometimes too emotional for his own sake, and he had never had anyone to share those emotions with. No one except perhaps his mother, and she was so far back in his memory that Pyro feared that one day he wouldn't remember her. But something about this woman was bringing that back.

With wary, tearful eyes Pyro looked again towards the stranger. Why? he asked, You don't know me, why would you care about my emotions he said unintentionally sounding more aggressive than he intended. Sadness could easily lead to wrath, and wrath was one of the things Pyro feared feeling the most.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette didn't expect the reply from the other for a moment. But she had worked with sensitive wolves before and knew that they could sometimes behave that way. She was not really that startled. "I am working on be coming a medic and therapist. So helping others is in my nature. Whether they are strangers or family members," Arlette returned to the other.

"And perhaps you telling to a stranger might make it easier. I don't know anything about you," she offered. She didn't know the wolves he might have issues with, perhaps she could shed an objective light on the situation, or just have her agree with the possible unfairness the male went through.
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Despite her being a complete stranger to Pyro, somehow he felt a huge familiarity with the way she was communicating. She was factly and kind, much like his own father, and that alone had made a huge improvement in his emotional state. He was able to look at her and see it in her eyes that she truly wanted to help, and so he decided to trust her, if only for long enough to get everything that was haunting him out of his chest.

Okay... he said softly before turning around to take a comfortable position to start his very first therapy session ever. I got dumped... he admitted, and though doing it didn't make him feel any better about himself, it did lift a weight off his shoulders. He hadn't wanted to admit it until now. There's no love for me anymore, I am... unlovable he decided. There had been nothing in his life like his parents ever since he was in Arthendal, and he had fucked that up himself.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette went to sit down as well, so she could listen to him and show the other she was committed to listening. She offered an encouraging smile at the male before he started. He revealed that he gotten dumped. Ouch, that always hurt. Arlette showed compassion on her face. Waiting for him to finish talking. "Well, first of all, I wouldn't say that but I can understand how you can feel like that after a loved one says something like that to you."

She looked at him with an apologetic expression. "How long have you felt this way?," she asked. "When was the break up if I may ask?" That would give her a time frame. If this was fresh then it was logical to perhaps feel so strongly but if it has been a long time ago, there might be a time to start to let it go and grow from it. "I take it you have no other family members around to comfort you?"