1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
@Donovan Azura 
Time: right after Donovan allows Nyra entrance 

There had been silence for a while as the two mountainous canines walked through the terrain. Donovan only just slightly forward from her, at his flank ever still. 
"You mentioned a spar, the last time we met..." Nyra began, after a time, "Would you still be willing to spar with me, or even, perhaps...teach me?" She looked to his eyes as she asked this of him, blinking and swaying her tail eagerly. She wanted to learn. She wanted to protect. Her size and powerful appearance had been a deterrent before, but, luck wouldn't always be on her side. 
She didn't just want to know how. She needed to.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan looks back to her as she speaks. Their twin suns meet and his eyes are lighting up. “Of course.” He chirps. “I’d be honored to teach you a few things.” He offers enthusiastically. 

Then he’s trotting forth, eager to get into even land. Only a few minutes later, they’re able to see Healer’s Pass just a solid forty meters north of them. They’re beginning to step into the beautiful wildflowers near the Devils Chalice as well. He stops looking around the area to ensure that there’s no cacti surrounding them for safety purposes and looks to her. “This seems nice enough. You ready to learn, Darling?”
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The white witch followed him as he accepted her request. As the two stopped, she looked around at their surroundings in awe, before she perked her ears at the Grandmaster's question. She took an uncertain but determined stance facing him. 
A smile that may later become just as dangerous as his, crept up her lips as she purred "Born ready, baby." 
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker

Donovan’s smile becomes positively devilish at the succulent out of her voice and the words that flow off her tongue. Oh,” he hums. “I was gonna go easy on you but you seems pretty confident.” He continues in that low tone of his. “No worries, I can still make this a lesson.”

He’s stepping towards her, widening his stance. “Let’s have a practice run and then I’ll point out what you should fix.”

Instantly he’s sprinting towards her, easily covering the short distance between them. He lowers his body and drops his massive head to bite at the ankle of her front, left leg. Yet, it seems he is unsuccessful in his first attack, leaving him open for an attack himself. He missed; let’s see if she can be a bit more successful than him.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
EDITED. USING THE IN-GAME DICE ROLLER NOW

Nyra is taken aback by his speed, which forces her to recalculate. He misses her paw, and this leaves him open for an attack from the White Witch. 
She rears on her hind quarters and aims for his side with her jaws. 
Success! Her teeth clamp onto his side, though she bites hard, she doesn't try to break skin with her move.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Don is suckin hard af lol! Roll here!

She retaliates well. In seconds time she’s biting onto the looser skin of his rib cage and he almost yelps at the pinch of teeth. The threat of it tickling a bit is also there. Yet it doesn’t deter him. He’ll just have to combat her back.

So he turns in on himself, curling his body to he can reach her. Though his second effort is met with failure once more. His goal to bit at the thigh of her hind leg end in him gnashing his teeth together run an audible snap. Well, he’s done it now. Perhaps he underestimated her and he chastises himself for that.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As he turns in on himself to catch her thigh, he almost gets his target. 
Nyra is equally quick on oppertunity and throws all her force into bowling him over. 
She plants herself over the top of him and braces her jaws at his throat. She won't bite him, but it is an invitation to pause so he can give her pointers if he so desires.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan’s weight flops to the ground with a sound thud. The air knocked from his lungs for a second it doesn’t stop the excited smile that graces his lips. She’s doing well. Or maybe he’s not even trying. Wink wink. When really he doesn’t want to admit that the newest member is getting the best of him.

So he tilts his chin down enough to look at her and grin. The fire in his eyes announces something more primal than just his blood pumping from battle. He loves himself a woman who can beat his ass every now and then. She seems to be just that woman.

“You’re doing good, love.” He purrs up time her. “Admittedly better than I was prepared for.” He waits for her to pinch his throat to the point he has trouble breathing, bating his breath, but it never comes. He gestured comically between the two and chuckles deeply. “Go on, don’t let me hold you back.” He comments casually. As if they’re speaking of the weather. And yes to all those who’re suspicious, he is low key asking her to choke him.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra is at first unsure about what he seems to be asking, but - she herself feels some sort of primal urge. Maybe it was lustful, maybe it was that primal nature all wolves have, but she felt a fire in her blood, and an addicting haze clouded her brain. As he tilted his head back and exposed his throat, she couldn't help herself 
"As you wish" She purred softly, taking a firm hold of his throat with quick haste, and applying pressure bit by bit. Every exhale, more pressure...like a python.
A deadly beast, much like himself.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
His plan seems to have worked. He distracted her, while also getting a little something out of it as well. Honestly, for a moment, he’s keen to loose himself in the moment. He would gladly die at the teeth of the beautiful she wolf right now as she squeezes his through in between her jaws in a powerful dominating position and action. The brindled male feels shivers run down his spine and side, like spiders crawling down his body and burying themselves into his dark pelt. He struggles to inhale, but is able to do so enough to not actually pass out. His molten gold eyes roll back and he lets loose a deep, raspy growl. Fuck—. He loves that shit. He can’t fucking help it. He wants to lose himself in the moment but suddenly he’s resurrected from the dead and his blown pupils are visible once more. 

They glance to Nyra, filled with a devilish mischief. His previously opened mouth widens into a smirk, showing rows of dangerous fangs. Next think they know is Donovan kicks out her back hind legs and he’s easily switching their positions. Inhaling a much needed breath he sighs down to the shewolf below him. Golden irises disappearing for a second as they flutter closed and reopen to look to her, absolutely not ashamed at all by what just transpired between them.

“Gotcha.” Is all he says down to her, a teasing wink in tow.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra is lost in the moment as well, but before she really thinks her teeth are going to break his skin, or break his windpipe, she's suddenly snapped out of it, on her back underneath him with an equally heavy THUD as he had made when she had pinned him. 
As he teasingly winks, she makes a face rather similar to a pout as she grumbles after regaining her breath; "No fair." 
Even though it was, in every way, very much fair. 

A few moments pass. She contemplates asking if he'd let her get up. 
She decides to leave the decision to him.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
“Isn’t it though?” He asks teasingly. 

He reluctantly steps off of her. Gives the shewolf a quick once over with that same heat in his eyes and goes to pace about a foot or two away. Smiling down to her he nods approvingly to her. 

“Not bad. My only advice for the moment would be to not get distracted.” He chuckles heartily back to her. Unable to stop the laughter from bubbling up past his lips. “I truly enjoyed our spar though, darling.” He says suggestively. “Perhaps we have another sometime. What do you think?” The male inquires with a quirky tilt of his massive head.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As he let her up, Nyra rolled to her paws and shook herself out, listening to his words with a light wag of her tail. 
She smiled as he asked her what she thought, of another spar in the future. 
"I'd like that." She answered softly, though her tone emphasized her delight. 

The white witch looked around briefly before she fell to the Grandmaster's side once more "Where to next?" 
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The large male chuckles and offers a wave of his tail, the appendage swishing about on his hips. “Come, I’ll show you one of the many oasis that are throughout the canyon.”

With that he begins walking East. He knows that just a little ways southeast of Healer’s Pass there’s another oasis just around the corner of some rocks. The water is crystal clear and it gives them shelter from the rays the sun always seems to be beating down. Onwards they go.