Sheepeater Cliff Hakuna Ma'coffee
I like when life feels playful
76 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Private 
Lokie had gotten a later start from the lake than he had planned. But, then again, it wasn't like he was on a timed mission. He was headed towards the shore, and however long it took him, it took him. Still, he wanted to see @Connor and continue their bromance. 

It was midday when he stopped at the bottom of a cliff to take a rest. His eyes glanced up to see the bighorn sheep watching him, obviously wondering if he was going to attempt a chase. No, definitely not. Lokie was not good on rocks. He could see eagles flying above, maybe looking for their own meal. Lokie sat against the cool rock face, quiet for once. His travels were lonely, and he didn't like being lonely. He had come across a few strangers, but none were like Connor. 

A cricket caught his attention then, jumping in front of him. Lokie automatically went after it, not as a meal, but as a plaything. The cricket jumped, and he followed, and the movements were repeated until the cricket went silent. Where did it go? His ears perked to catch any sound, and his eyes darted around the spot last seen for any movement. Where did that bugger go? Lokie took a paw and padded the ground, hoping to scare it from its hiding spot.  But, it seemed the cricket was smarter than him, and stayed in its spot. Lokie lowered his body to the ground to relax, though his eyes were still peered in case the cricket came out again.
Your soul is infinitely creative. It is alive and expansive in nature.
It is curious and playful, changing with the tides of time.

Debbie Ford
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Weh sorry I just finished school and now I can start threading like normal xD

The titan had a lot of things on his mind, he was just conflicted about everything that was going on in his personal life that he just had to walk away from. So the male ventured out of the territory, out of where his troubles were, there was just so much to think about, so much to process, his brain felt like he was going to swell up and burst. The cinnamon male flared his nose and made his way across the plains with the scent of Kaistleoki all over him with the smell whisping around him like an unwanted stench.

Soon he made his way up to a few cliffs, he liked exploring because it took his mind off of whatever was bothering him, especially if Lokie was with him, oh how the male would have this untouchable energy. But he couldn't dwell on his friend, his first true friend in Teekon, and how the two males would explore and find new places to get in trouble in. The giant male sighed, those were good times, but as he inhaled a familiar scent came bashing into his nose, and with his eyes bulging out and his ears up he went to go and track down this familiar scent. No way... It can't be! His mind was screaming at him, but could this be his imagination? No it couldn't be he knew that scent anywhere!

Bounding over a few pesky rocks, his eyes came to rest on a familiar peppered wolf that was ducking down for some reason but he didn't care, "Lokie? Is that you?" He breathed, the male sounded like he just found his lost puppy and was going to burst into tears but he had to hold his breath, was it really Lokie? The male kept his ears up and his tail wagging even if the wolf wasn't Lokie.
I like when life feels playful
76 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
No worries! <3

Lokie rarely paid any attention to his surroundings. He was so friendly, he just couldn't imagine an evil force coming by and attacking him out of nowhere. After all, he had no harmful intentions himself, and for the most part, he was smart enough to stay out of trouble. So, he was unaware there was a form coming towards him until the voice catapulted him out of his cricket thoughts. 

Lokie? Is that you? That's my name so it must be! he said excitedly as his eyes fell upon his best friend. All at once, he was on his paws and running towards Connor. He had no fear he would hurt the other male, as Connor was huge and Lokie was not. I've been looking for yooouuuu! he hollered, rising up on his back legs in an effort to throw his front legs around his friends' neck. I was making my way to Wheeling Gull Isle, he explained.
Your soul is infinitely creative. It is alive and expansive in nature.
It is curious and playful, changing with the tides of time.

Debbie Ford
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
It was him, the friend he knew and loved, before him in the flesh, it seemed nothing changed about him at all. His smaller companion raced up to him and threw his paws around him and practically almost knocked down Connor to his back but he stood his ground and only leaned back to his paws. The titan felt a warm sensation of nostalgia around him, oh how much he missed his friend! The large male sat down on his haunches and wrapped his humongous paws around the peppered male and dug his muzzle into his neck. There was just so much going on in his life that the shining light that Lokie brought was just a warm welcome to him that he almost cried.

The large man craned his head back to look at Lokie with a beaming smile as his friend said that he was making his way to the place where Aristos once was, but once the island was mentioned, his smile soon faded a bit. Connor shifted his ears back a bit, "Aristos.... Is no more... Rhaella and Deagon disappeared and everyone moved onto different places, even me," the cinnamon male looked at Lokie with large and sentimental eyes.