Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Though Aiolos and the little speckle nosed child were fully invested in one another, a bout of fear and frustration moved between two of the other children. One which began to cry out loudly, another growling, and when Nuwu turned her head away from him upon being distracted, Aiolos head rose too, ears perked to the upset pups. Hua was quick to ussure then back within and though Nuwu was reluctant, Aiolos knew it was time to get. Muzzle reaching forward, he would steal a touch to the candy fur along the child's nape before going off to tend to his own.
moonglow daddy
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
With some of the children still unsettled with so many strangers outside of their den, Tzila was starting to think this was getting to be too much for them. Hua decided so as well, dismissing those gathered with a voiceless cue. Saying nothing but only offering a small smile, the dark woman backed away and got to her feet. Leaving the family in peace, she headed off to find herself a much-needed meal to satisfy her growing appetite.
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
"down by the bay
where the watermelons grow
back to my home
I dare not go
for if I do..."

her notes faded off as she finally realized the situation, her ears falling in apology before shooting her queen siren a gentle smile. the party was over, the shyest flower had watered the ground in fear and the feisty dragon was not a happy camper. with a rather showy bow she pressed against her lover's side, whisper singing a few lyrics to make her laugh as they head for their home.. or maybe the beach would be a better option.

~exit~
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
It ended as quickly as it began, but luckily, the crowd seemed understanding. Each of them dispersed with her signal, and soon she was back in the den with her children, working to soothe their tense nerves and prepare them for the days when they might be ready to meet strangers on their own will.