The Heartwood goddamn I wanna see that
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Private 
dated for the 18th @Senua

He had dragged his way to the forest nearby, body aching. Blood matted his fur dry in places, like some ancient worshipper of Sos come to haunt the present. His eyes were tired, and with that came a crazed look. Takeshi had curled up beside a tree, too tired to travel at the moment- instead he now lapped at the wounds the girl warrior had given him, wincing all the while at the sting. He'd been so foolish! Shi knew he shouldn't have tried such things... but he frankly thought in some ways he had deserved it. He had an non-bangable pregnant wife at home; of course the man was bound to get bored and need some release. He just hadn't realized how strong a pretty girl like her could be. Damn idiot.
my monsters are made of storm clouds, made of lace
11 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
Senua had been dreaming peacefully in the labryinth of roots beneath a particularly old tree. The day had been pleasantly warm out on the glen to the west. But the she-wolf had opted for a shady and secluded nook to rest in, finding this sanctuary of trees at the end of lake runoff. Her eyelids twitching with the depth of her slumber, until the rousing sound of crashing underbrush and swearing had her startling awake. 

She tilted an onyx ear in the direction of the sound, reluctant to be involved in any way in leiu of finding rest once more. And it wasn't until the sharp metallic smell of fresh blood assualted her nose that she found the motivation to even lift her head and look for its origin. And with it, apprehension crept down her scruff when she saw a ghostly male form limp through the woods. Blood apparent on his pelt. Matted black and red in places and fading to a soft pink in others from being smeared through his blunderings.  

Warily she cast her gaze behind him, noting for any pursuing foes. Real or imaginary who were intent on finishing the job. Satisified that none snapped at his heels, Senua shifted quietly onto her paws. Her morbid curiosity egged her to follow him. Because if whatever did THAT to him was in the area, she wanted to know what it was so she could stay clear.
{Once more into the Fray. Into the last good Fight I'll ever know.}

130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
He wasn't laying there long until he felt a sensation of being watched. That sixth sense had the fur along his spine rising- had the girl come to finish him off? He craned his neck behind him, storm blue eyes soon coming to rest on another. She was short and muscled, and looked slightly wary. He narrowed his eyes slightly, frown touching his maw. Was she a friend of the she-wolf? There was no way to know. 

Please, He begged quietly. If you've come to finish me, please... spare me. Came his voice, pitiful in every way. As he waited, his eyes never left her, but he leaned cautiously back down to his wounds, lapping at them with pink tongue. What did she want? Hadn't he lost enough dignity already?
my monsters are made of storm clouds, made of lace
11 Posts
Ooc —
Senua stopped a safe distance from the male. Choosing to observe him quietly, thoughts churning within her when she bore witness to his injuries with an unobscured view. When he finally noticed her, she stepped forward until she stood beneath the tree's canopy. Her nostrisl flared while it tried to inhale the smell of whatever predator had wounded him. Finding nothing but the fellow musk of wolf, her ears twitched curiously. Huh, how interesting...

it was then that the stranger's quiet plea reached her. Contempt churned in her gut and she couldn't stop the quiet snarl of disgust that marred her lips. No matter the state he was in... crying for mercy? Where was his honor? 

Her voice dripping with disapproval, she said,
"Obviously whatever happened to you was awful enough to have left you a begging whelp. What was it?" 
{Once more into the Fray. Into the last good Fight I'll ever know.}

130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She seemed disgusted by his pitiful state- and rightfully so, he thought butterfly to himself. He had to admit that even he would've shamed a man if he'd across him in the state Shi was in right now. He chose to ignore her rude comment- not all women could be tamed, and some were feral beasts, raised without the manner a lady ought to have. She wasn't his wife, and so it wasn't his problem. He was mostly interested in getting out of this predicament. There was no would He'd admit that a young woman had done this, and so he eyed her evenly, It was a couple- a man and a woman. I don't know what their motives were, but they came for me like a slice of meat. I was spent fighting them off, He lied easily. You might want to stay at home with your husband... who knows where they'll strike next. He commented with a shrug. It was a reasonable enough story, he figured, and would keep him out of trouble if this girl ever met the girl he'd tried to mount- or so he thought.