Northstar Vale Skin and Bones
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
AW but please let @Awenfen reply first if you decide to join. Max 3 including Cordelia. Backdated a few days. Sorry if this seems short. I wrote this before but it was lost somehow and I don't have then energy to reinspire myself xD.

It had been a few days since she had been accepted and entered into the Vale. The territory was far more beautiful than the home of the Nightwalkers, but more importantly Cordelia felt safe here, to a point. In many ways this pack reminded her of her true home. Royalty leading the pack followed by those in-service to them. But the... abnormalities amongst those in power were perplexing to her. The ruling class was not on the same page and Cordelia imagined that would lead to difficulty. But that was not her concern, at least not yet. For the time being, with her true identity hidden, she would be regarded as a commoner and thus would have no say or influence over what transpired higher amongst the higher ranks. For now her first priority was to seek out Awenfen in hoped she could look her over and provide better help for Cordelia's malnourished state. She would have gone to Ibis but the female was heavily pregnant and likely had a more important matter to attend to despite her polite offer to help. Not knowing the female's scent well or where she resided she slowly wondered the territory hoping to stumble upon her. She could have sought out the female earlier but didn't want to disturb what time she had with Memory at the border since the male had been denied acceptance or rather it was delayed, another problem amongst the rulers.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
thanks for the thread! <3

She was weeding the garden plots, tearing the invasive plants up by the roots with angry little jerks of her teeth - any frustration expelled upon the poor weeds. 

As the soft rustling of lost footfalls, the healer straightened - ears perking and paw lifting in a 'point' posture as she peered into the forest. At the sight of the ghostly figure she relaxed, catching a glimpse of freckled features and jade gems. 

"Lady Corra," the pallid wyvern called out softly in beckon, despite being of a higher rank. 

"'ow are ye feelin'?" Awenfen would inquire with the gentle probing common to the druids, expression empathic and alight with curiosity, should the Peasant come closer. 

"Vould ye care fer a bite ta eat?" Would come the northron's next motherly question.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Sorry for the late reply

In the midst of her search she heard an accented voice call to her. She turned her head and caught sight of the very healer she was looking for. "Greetings Miss Awenfen" she replied as she walked towards the women. "That's precisely the reason I sought you out. I'm unaware of the specifics of my condition and I was hoping you might be able to shed some light." she explained when her wellbeing was called into question. 

When the kind women offered Cordelia some food she politely nodded her head "That would be greatly appreciated. The last meal I had was provided by Memory on our journey here" at the mention of Memory she thought again out the current situation and the lack of his acceptance here. "I'm sorry to hear of his fate the other day." she said solemnly.

"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

"Ah, yes, I vould be most 'onored to 'elp," the midwife expressed genuinely as she quickly brushed the bits of foliage from her wispy coat and nudged aside the pile of weeds. 

"Please, make yerself at 'ome," the druid murmured soothingly as she gestured with a slight sweep of her muzzle, turning and dissapearing into one of the dens briefly. 

The halfling returned with her medicine-skin and a thick cut of raccoon for her newest patient, placing the meat before the Lady and allowing her a few moments to satisfy her appetite before beginning her examination. 

"Vell, it's very clear to me zat you're a bit gaunt - and likely dehydrated too. Vhat of yer injuries?" She asked softly, spring gaze scanning the woman's form - uncertain how many wounds Corra may have sustained as well as their severity.
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Cordelia nodded her head in gratitude at the druid and followed her guidance into one of the dens. A sign of joy escaped her nostrils as she took the time to consume the meal Awenfen brought to her. She was so much more grateful for meals after being deprived of them for such a long time. At first glance Cordelia's emaciated physique was easily spotted, something her nurse expressed.

"To my knowledge my only other injury sustained was one to my ankle. Though I perceive it to be healed now" she stated extending her ankle for inspection if Awenfen wished.

"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

She'd settled primly upon her ivory haunches, wispy curl of a tail faintly swishing behind her, but rose to examine Corra's proferred limb with a soft, curious little, "..hmm."

"Aye, I'd agree," she confirmed after a tic, moonlight gaze raising to Cordelia's - at ease in the presence of another woman, her typical bashfulness forgotten as she worked. 

"Does it still bother ye? I could prescribe somezing fer za pain," Awenfen wondered aloud, after she'd gently taken the dove's wrist in her maw with the care of a golden retriever - testing the bones and joints.
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
"I do find it gets sore after a period of excursion," she began to say allowing the female to take her paw into her maw. Cordelia prior to the Teekon Wilds hadn't needed medical attention regularly and was unfamiliar with that Awenfen was doing. But she had grown to trust Memory and if this female had made Memory change that man he was to one kind enough to help Cordelia than she would also trust her to take care of her nourishment and physical state. 

"Besides that I haven't experiences much of -- Oow" she let out an Awenfen bent or pressed down on her ankle in a peculiar way. "That wasn't overly pleasant," she said as she exhaled a tense breath.

"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

"So sorry, mi'lady," the pixie soughed as a contrite tongue rasped over her chops, feeling a swell of sympathy and shame for having caused the fugitive more pain - however necessary. 

"I 'ad ta be sure zere vere nae breaks, or zat it 'ad 'ealed vrong," she explained, pawing a few herbs closer. 

"But it is good news! I zink yer ankle vas only sprained, an' it seems ta be 'ealing nicely," she smiled cheerfully as she revealed this. 

"Zese are daisy leaves," the halfling slid the dried leaves to rest at Corra's paws, "for ze aching." 

When that matter had been attended to, the tribal fae deliberated a moment - fallen silent and clearly warring with the confines of her trusting heart, guarded mind. 

"If'n ye should feel a need ta speak ta someone, if'n yer mind 'as been injured too...I vould 'appily 'elp," the wolfdog imparted sincerely, if a bit shyly, as a tentative smile of encouragement lit up her face. 

"I know 'ow it feels ta be vrongly imprisoned." 
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
The druid was quick to apologize and explain the reasoning behind her roughness. Cordelia sighed and with a gentle nod of her head expressed her thanks and forgiveness. When the leaves were placed down at her feed she decided to nibble on a few as to curb the pain caused by Awenfen's examination. The taste was rather pungent and Cordelia had to get over the taste of it sitting in her mouth before she could bring herself to swallow them.

Then the white fay opened up. Expressing that she would be someone to talk to if Cordelia needed due to a similar past. "Thank you. I'm sorry to hear you too had to endure anything similar to my experience," she said wholeheartedly. She wasn't sure if she should ask the women about it, just as she wouldn't know how to feel if she were to do the same. She supposed she might answer, but every time someone asked it made her think about it, and they were memories Cordelia rather be left in the past.

"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

"Yes, vell.." the midwife shrugged ever so slightly as she trailed off, gaze panning to the side - as awkwardly uncertain of her reaction as the charge sitting across from her. "It 'as made me stronger," was all she could reply with, cryptically, in the end, offering Corra a faint smile full of age.

"Ye might rest 'ere if'n ye'd like ta," the woman gestured to her downy bed (consistent of small pelts, feathers, dried leaves and the like) in offer before standing and moving back towards the entrance of the cave. 

"But if'n ye feel like takin' yer mind off zings, I vill be in ze garden," came her next offer, turning to glance at the regal, impoverished young woman one last time with a kind smile and a wag of her tail, before she padded away.
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Awenfen had little to say in the way of detailing her hardship, but Cordelia could tell it wasn't easy to overcome. She merely stated that she was stronger because of it, and Cordelia hoped that one day she would be able to say something similar about her experiences. As Awenfen offered her home as a place to rest Cordelia gave a nod of approval and thanks before resting her head down upon her paws. It felt good to relax and drift off with no fear of what was to come next.