Whitefish River 'Cause I Can See the Sun Light up the Sky
All Welcome 
Please let @Polaris post first! Then it's free game. backdated a week or two if a more specific timeline is needed for continuity let me know I'm just not entirely sure myself LOL

The trip had been impromptu but curiosity got the best of the woodland boy. So long now his sister would come to visit and speak of a place beyond the mountains, a land lush with life and a flowing river to the side. It sounded so different from Easthollow's plains and stones. West had never even considered the potential for other packs to live in more covered areas, nor the fact that their stones were unique. Having already climbed one mountain there was no good reason not to continue past in search of his sister's home. From the tops of the mountain, he could see the long and wavy river and even better, a place in the distance that looked as if it could match Ira's description.

As the duo neared the edge of the territory a grin spread across the male's maw. He was certain this was it now, the borders thick with a scent he recognized from Ira's pelt. It took an extra effort to pick out her scent, strange given she was supposedly on the edges of the territory every day, but nevertheless it was there. This is it! I think it's Kaistleoki— Emerald orbs flicked to his companion, he had never really visited another pack before, but he knew visitors howled at the border. Would they let them look around or would they be confined to a glimpse from the outside? Really there was only way to find out, so the woodland boy tipped his head back to call forth whoever might be able to help.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
there was an actual buzz humming away in her paws as she skipped alongside west to the borders, eyes wide with unveiled curiosity. it had been...a little unsettling departing the mountains in this direction. the last time her paws had descended those slopes until the emerald roll of the flatlands embraced her she'd been cut and bloody, terrified and besides herself with grief. it didn't help that it had led her right into the claws of the nightwalkers too, like a blinded rabbit running straight into a snare. a little shiver traced up her spine as she glared in the vague direction of the suffocating forest, its trees so tightly packed that their shadows swallowed and destroyed what little light managed to dare make a dive for the forest floor. she blinked rapidly, dispelling such tainted memories so that the low gurgle of the nearby river and the gentle murmur of the breeze conversing with the rustling vegetation was her primary focus. it had been quite different, to walk that same trek with a friend and excitement of all things propelling her heart. how strange this trip had been indeed, she smiled to the earthen boy as he inspected the borders. he didn't even know how much he was helping her, all of this...with each thing she faced and survived, a little weight she'd been unwittingly carrying around the past months would roll free and leave her lighter, happier. 

she blinked the look away when he glanced back to her with his exclamation, offering a wag of her tail as she peered across the borders. "that's so cool that you have family running two packs, i can't wait to meet herthere was a wistfulness present in her voice as she looked back to her friend when he tipped his head back to loose his song, marvelling at the power with which it rolled forth to roam the lands in seek of company. leading a pack, she couldn't deny how great it sounded....if she had a pack they'd be great, they'd be feared but not by wolves like her and her companion no..wolves like the damn nightwalkers and their ilk, they would shudder to hear of her and her wolves who fought for the good. an elated shiver rippled up her spine at the idea as she dragged herself from the reverie. not the time to be thinking of herself, so she moved closer to the boy to murmur with quiet curiosity "do you think it's much different from easthollow?it smelled different if it made sense, easthollow had a fresh airy smell to it of playful breezes dancing about their rocks. here however, it was the damp, lush smell of verdant life. she wondered did it have something to do with the water source nearby because it was with a pang that she realised it was quite similar to swiftcurrent creek.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]