Whitefish River There Must Be Something Wrong With Me
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 
for @Hieronymous but pups are welcome to post/cameo too @Primrose @Dandelion @Blackberry @Nutmeg

There was still no word on the disappearance of Evergreen and Winterbourne, and by now there was no shaking the dread that had set in. They were gone and chances are they would not be coming back. The new mom had gone through a rollercoaster of emotions in the past 24 hours and the lingering effects of birth had her sleeping on and off for most of it. There was no fighting how tired she felt and what sleep she could catch was often interrupted by the needs of her little ones. The soft blobs were so fragile Ira couldn't help but nose over them every now and then just to check and make sure they were alright. They were all that was left after all, this was the only family she'd ever get to make and by the Gods nothing will ever come to harm them while she's still breathing. Seeing as all four were still fine the Constable sighed curling up around them.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Hieronymous had given Ira ample space after he heard the news of the now Count being officially a new mother. Evergreen and Winterbourne had gone missing and though he worried for them, he was as equally mad in their disappearances happening now of all times. They had two fathers, and now neither was around to support the woman they chose to mother their children. 

He had spent his morning fishing, not out of pleasure as he usually does, but to fill the caches and one last catch after he was pleased with the stocks being full for, well, Ira herself. His mind wandered and frankly, he was uncertain of what to do now. Ira needed help, and sure she had a whole pack to do so - but they had their own families to prepare for and Hiero, well, he wondered if it would overstep some boundaries to try and ease the new mother's stress by offering food at the very least.

Clearing his throat, with a mouth full of fish it was the only way he could announce himself before placing the fish down, nosing it in her direction as to not stray too far into the Count's den. I don't know if you've eaten yet, you can always save it for later.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
41 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Cameo, can be skipped

The grey girl took everything in with a stride after being born. The birth had been a shock to say the least but once she was confronted that she was alright she had settled. She was warm, all the food she wanted and it was much like before only with more space. More she couldn't ask for really. The only thing that was different was that she could smell things but they had no meaning to her yet. The girl slept, feed, and would cry if something was wrong. The girl snuggled close to the warm furry blob after having her belly filled.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It was the shadow that blocked out the dim light of the den that caught her attention first. Ira glanced up as Hieronymous cleared his voice, she had been almost certain that it was Speedy checking up on her again. Oh— Her gaze shifted to the fish at his paws, and though she wouldn't say it out loud the thought of the slimey creature one again grew unappetizing. It wouldn't go uneaten though, she relied on the meals brought to her since she currently was left with little opportunities to leave her pups. Thank you, I'll save it for now. Speedy has been checking on me often. This should save her a trip.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
he felt awkward, almost intrusive at this moment. He didn't quite know what to do or say congratulations? Congratulations on the children with no father to help raise them. On the disappearance of her fellow leader in the pack, now that the puppies were here she leads the pack on her own - what a terrible time to be solo at the very top of the ranks. He couldn't imagine the burden she must feel. 

And Speedy. Speedy should be due any day now too... she should rest. Uncertain with where he was going with this, he swallowed heavily. Turning his head away as he caught himself watching the little ones at her side with deep awe. Uh- the corners of his mouth twitched awkwardly. I can take up her routine while she prepares for her own delivery, to... um... At least take some of the load off of her. of course it won't stop the medic from checking on Ira, but at least will help make her feel obliged for less trips.

If that'll help of course, I can always just keep patrolling too.
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira couldn't help but agree, she felt horrible to run the healer dry when she should be spending her own time relaxing. The last thing they needed was another stress-induced birth and having gone through one herself, Ira wanted to ensure Speedy wouldn't have to. That would greatly be appreciated. I've told her it's fine before, but I'm not sure she knows how to stop...I guess that that makes us one and the same. Ira mused a dry chuckle as her tail dusted over the den floor. She wasn't entirely sure what to add at first, but she didn't want an awkward air to settle between them, Would...you like to meet them? It felt like a strange offer given the pups mostly ate and slept, but she was sure the painted man would be somewhat interested at least.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
The awkward air was somewhat lifted, Ira seemed almost pleased with his offer rather than annoyed. Hiero was ready to leave right then and there, he had promised to give her space after all - but he couldn't help it. @Speedy had already helped him out so much already, it only felt right to try and do his part in alleviating the workload for her now in turn. I'll let her know the next time I see her. His own tail swept softly, happy to have something more to do than just wander the borders day in and out. He could do both, help Ira with whatever she needed to give Speedy some rest and watch the borders when the Count was comfortable. 

Is it okay to? Of course, he wanted to meet them! With a little assumption on Noki's end that Ira answers "yes", Hiero approaches softly, peeking over to see the little bundles and smiles. A hidden moment of sadness infiltrates as he notices a couple of them look just like their fathers, but the blessed new life quickly had him forget all about it. They're beautiful.

last from me!
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Perhaps Speedy would take a break if she heard it from more than just her, the Count could only hope so. Hieronymous' question briefly puzzled her, she had just offered him so she didn't see a reason to say no now. After receiving a confirmation the Knight stepped forward no longer hesitant as he offered a compliment. Yes, I think so too. Ira couldn't help but smile gazing at them, this was something she had wanted for so long now. The new mother nosed over each one saying their names before leaning back so they could be viewed better. The Count wouldn't shoo him away should Hiero decide to stay longer or ask questions, it was a nice distraction given the past few days so, for now, she'd just enjoy the company until he decided he had better things to do.