Northstar Vale In doctor's office lighting, I didn't tell you I was scared.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Private 
@Akavir maybe? :)

She'd gotten antsy that morning. Having risen to pee before dawn, then being too awake to return to sleep, Ibis paced through the blossom-lined grove where she'd last seen Reiko while the thinnest tendrils of dawn light crept overhead. Ibis settled for a few minutes on her haunches, but of course that did not last. She began to gather up bits of pink from the plateau and formed a pile—a nest, one might call it—and then plopped down there, lounging on her side while her gut protruded awkwardly out.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
839 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He trailed after her—concern showing in the way his brow knit downward as his champagne eyes traced over the fatigued form of Ibis. His lover. Mother to his unborn children. His wife.

The drastic changes had happened so quickly, he felt he hadn’t had a chance to digest any of it fully, but the frost-maned wolf was not upset by it. Instead, he felt in awe—content to learn more about the she-wolf who had captivated him, and the pack she had welcomed him to.

So when she nestled down in a bed of flowers, the stocky Mayfair swept forward, a crooning growl escaping his lips as he made to bend down and kiss her tenderly, his tail idly swaying behind him. “How are you feeling, mo Bhanrigh?”
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She wasn't able to lay still immediately. Small adjustments helped, but then she rose up to her sore paws and tried laying on her other side, then proceeded to do this alternation a few times, eventually giving up when she was back in her original lazy sprawl; it was uncomfortable no matter what, and Ibis would just have to handle it.

Akavir drew up alongside her not long after that, murmuring to her. When he spoke some words she did not know she let her frustrated tongue lash at him, What? Speak plainly or don't bother. But, nearly as soon as she's sniped those words to her betrothed, she felt utterly stupid, and tears sprang to her vision. With a huff and a raise of one foreleg to awkwardly paw the air, as if that might draw him close to her for an embrace, she called to him, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I hate being like this. Fat, slovenly, aching everywhere, and irritable — all of it was so awful!