Phoenix Maplewood talent is something you make bloom
35 Posts
Ooc — Bo
All Welcome 
@Artyom - sorry this took me a moment. My work is a tad nuts at the moment. <3

The forest was a stunning shade of summer green. Sunlight glittered through the foliage and dappled the woodland floor. It seemed to rest so peacefully there, that the tall figure of the dark young wolf appeared to skirt around each patch that he happened upon. He moved at a steady pace, nose pressed to the earth to drink in its scents and determine where his path should divert to lead him elsewhere. The warmth of the season change could be felt across his back for a moment as the wind brushed the boughs of the trees overhead and cast a ray of golden light onto his dark figure.

Brave drew his narrow muzzle upward and peered at the flash of blue heavens. Birds fluttered from the trees, calling down to him in a melodious tune. He saw the bustling brown of the animal’s young and decided that it would be best for him to move on. Brave was certain that he did not want to be reprimanded for pausing so near to a nest.

As the trees started to thin and the sun had risen into the sky, the inky traveler began his search for a sign of fresh water. After passing through a small clearing and into a portion of thicker wood, his ears swiveled atop his head and he froze for a moment. The sound of trickling water could be heard through the brush ahead of him. Brave’s tongue lolled from the side of his mouth as he stepped through the rough bush and emerged where the edge of a stream stopped amid the trees.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
@Brave sorry for delay here!

Along the stream's pebbled edge, Artyom wandered. He watched the current quietly, a gilded ear trained in its direction as he sought peace from the sound of gently running water.

Aphrodite's plight continued to plague his thoughts. Her return had been a welcome one, and he was glad to have her safe once more within their woods, but what justice would come? What could he do about the beast on the coast who dared to violate her? The wolves of the stream were not warriors and, though anger flared within him for his friend's attacker, he did not think pursuing him would help her heal.

Artyom was not one who went looking for bloodshed, nor did he expect his pack-mates to do likewise. He wasn't sure what kind of leader that made him, or what his comrades would think of his simple want for a peaceful life.

Rustling foliage brought the golden Alpha from his troubled thoughts. He lifted his gaze to fiand the dark figure of a yearling male step through the trees, and he took a moment to watch with ccuriosity. Should the stranger look his way, his automatic response would be to offer a friendly sway of his tail.

35 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Oh no! Please take all the time you need. I never mind waiting on responses. <3

Look that way, he did.

Brave offered a pleasant smile at the sight of the sway on the stranger’s tail. In return, he wavered his own tassel enough that it moved to his hips and caused them to swing slightly from side to side. In the moments where the dark young wolf watched the paler male, he did what he could to sniff out whether or not he had crossed the border into claimed land, or if the smell of pack only lingered on the pelt of the stranger. When he had concluded that it was most likely the latter, the swarthy yearling took a few steps toward the gold and ivory cloaked male.

“Greetings to you; I hope I haven’t intruded on your afternoon,” Brave called out to the stranger, offering words that would excuse him if he had crossed paths with this male at an inopportune moment. From the friendly wag of the unknown’s tail, the young male assumed that he had not caused much of a stir. They likely had happened upon each other by sheer serendipitous chance.