Moonspear Snack Pack
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Atlas was part of the family she spoke of and still felt that he was outside listening to her speak warmly of wolves he'd never met. It was a peculiar sensation to experience. He did what he could to store it away for a later time. There were many things he wished he could share with the girl, but all of them seemed to be a burden or weighted with things that he was certain would ruin the nice moment they'd had. The wolves of Moonspear were far from perfect, but even the shade had trouble determining where their imperfections came from. 

Hey would you like to go on a border patrol with me, maybe? the dark boy inquired. He did not want for his anxieties and doubts to ruin the new friendship he might have been making. Moriko seemed like the type of girl you try to keep around and he wasn't going to spoil that for himself.
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
She lifted up a paw, wagging her tail. 

"Me?" Yes Moriko you silly idiot, you're the only one here. "Oh I'd love that! Sounds lovely!"

She's happily wagging her tail. She always loved company, as she spent a lot of time busy or being the one inviting others. It felt nice to be the one being invited.

"As long as I don't burden you, I'd love to accept the offer and join." She does a little wiggle, excitedly, eyeing him as she smiled.

She may be an adult, but when she's happy or excited, it's like she's still a little wolf pup.
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
For a moment his brow creased. 

You wouldn't be a burden, the dark young man offered her, lowering his head apologetically. He hadn't wanted her to think that she would be troublesome to have along. Atlas had offered because he had enjoyed their conversation up to that point and had wanted to spend more time with the joyous pale she-wolf. 

As Atlas motioned for her to join him, he directed their path toward the borders and he glanced toward Moriko with a nervous smile. Do you have any favorite places in the pack? the shade offered conversationally. He had spent the better part of his childhood learning the mountain and seeking out hidden areas, but the territory was vast and he knew better than to assume that he had found all of the good spots.
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
She trots along as she nods.

"Oh yes, I am quite fond of anywhere were the stars are very visible, or were the sky is peppered with the tops of various trees." She bobs her head slightly. "Some of the smallest and littlest things can make a place very special. I enjoy when it snows and the sky is hidden by tree tops and falling flakes, it's quite beautiful."

She hums softly as she follows, responding to herself. "Yes, believe it or not there is tranquil to be found in the everyday and the ordinary." She smiles, allowing the air to gently kiss her face with a breeze and she enjoyed the feeling.

Everyday mundane things that others paid no mind to, these were the things that Moriko enjoyed.
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
It was nice to know that there were more starchasers among their ranks. Atlas offered a smile at this and turned to her with interest in the gold of his gaze. “I like the stars too,” the shadow admitted. It was one of his favorite things to do – climb high along the peaks of the mountain until he had found a small perch for himself. When he was up there, nothing else seemed to matter to him. The glittering heavens were all the company he needed.

As Moriko explained that she liked to find pleasure in the small things in her life, the dark yearling thought this was something special to have done. He did on occasion, but it wasn’t something that he had ever really been aware of or had thought to expand upon. “Are you going to try to get a trade in the pack?” he asked her, curious to know where her true passions were.
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
"Yes the stars are beautiful." She adds as she trots a long. She's admitedly got her head in the clouds for a moment and snaps back when she hears his voice.

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that? I was going on and on about stars and I got carried away in my own head-" She gives a small shy laugh, wagging her tail.

She turns to him and tilts her head, wagging her tail as she's ready to listen, with her full attention.
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The pale woman seemed to have been swept away in her own thoughts, but this did not bother the inkjet figure. He didn’t mind that there were times he could find himself walking side-by-side with a member of his home and not share many words. After all, he did feel as though he had gotten to speak with Moriko enough to know that she was a great companion to have.

“Oh, I just was wondering… where uh… where do your passions lie?”

Atlas tried wording it in a different way, hoping that it would seem less like he was being nosy and more that he was interested in things she found compelling. It was the best way that he could think to try to get to know her beyond what they’d already discussed.
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
She gives a small smile as she walks.

”This is the first family I’ve had in a while- my priority is to protect them and keep them happy and healthy to the best of my ability.”

She gives a happy wiggle while saying this

”Sometimes fanily is found, and not given ya know?”
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Sometimes family was found... 

Atlas couldn't help but to like the sound of that. He smiled warmly at Moriko's statement, tail waving behind him. He wondered how she had gotten to be such an easy-going individual. Atlas knew that he had only just met the girl, but she seemed to weather whatever came her way. That was something to be admired, or so the anxious dark beast believed. 

You'll have a good family here. We will protect you and treat you as one of our own, the boy promised her with a soft nod.